Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 03:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Gold vs Bitcoin - Price Parity Countdown  (Read 2722 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 09:48:36 PM

I could easily see it surpassing the gold price to most fiat , but that will also have certain negative effects as well .

Depending on at to the % at which it surpassed.

As to dynamic market effects will probably occur,  as it approaches the spot price exuberance will push it as a target , as the information matket " relates" to gold BTC.

Then after it hits gold the resulting explosion of coverage and information that connects the two BTC- gold , will cause a new lot of "investors" to dive in,

This will push the price past gold spot to USD , then as those new "investors" get fucked similar to the last investors at 260, then a period of stagnation then an update in information.  

I agree.  

Human stupidity and herd mentality:  call it a scam at $68 and run away from it.  Call it the next best thing and mortgage your house to buy it AFTER it surpasses $1,000.

People....too predictable.  This is the greatest tool of the powers that be.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 10:23:51 PM

Bitcoin at over $800 on Mt. Gox.

Just 3 weeks ago I said Bitcoin will be equal to Gold which is $1300 and I was called insane.

Who's insane now?

Lol.

Now I'm saying they're gonna kill Bitcoin and kick-start a new crypto so the bankers and govt can get in on the ground floor.

And that coin will be ixCoin.

I know, that's insane.  lol.

hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:00:40 PM

Gulp, that is quite the prediction by the OP.  I'm shocked that you'd come up with such a bold guess that seems very likely to me at this point.

Bravo, I'll be sure to follow this thread and see what else you and other like minded individuals come up with.  Shocked

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 10:17:55 PM

Gulp, that is quite the prediction by the OP.  I'm shocked that you'd come up with such a bold guess that seems very likely to me at this point.

Bravo, I'll be sure to follow this thread and see what else you and other like minded individuals come up with.  Shocked

iXCoin will become the world currency and after a multi year battle Bitcoin will die and be replaced by iXCoin.

It's not too late to buy some iXcoin. Like I told everyone when it was half a penny - just buy $50 worth and don't sell it cause if I'm right you'll make millions from near nothing.

I still expect iXcoin to reach ~$10 in the next ~2 months. I said 90 days last month before I went on vacation.

Disclosure:  I own 3% of ixCoin for which I paid 65 Bitcoins at a time when everyone was calling me insane and mocking me for buying a dead ScamCoin.  Rest assured, I am not pumping ixCoin as I have strong convictions and will not sell anything until my prediction fully materialize.  

While on vacation my $8,000 investment in IXC was worth at one point $300,000 yet I didn't even take out lunch money.  This is why few will make millions:  lack of convictions.  This is an all or nothing deal for me and so far all my theories and predictions have come true so I am sticking to my IXC call as well.

Good luck and Godspeed!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: