Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BONUS] 🚀 5 MILLION EURO COMMISSIONS REFERRAL CAMPAIGN SGV-G ICO 🔥 🔥  (Read 181 times)
sgv (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:10:33 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 08:35:40 PM by sgv

Gravitation Vacuum Renewable Energy
[BONUS REFERRAL CAMPAIGN]

ENERGY FOR BLOCKCHAIN MINING
6.7M SGVTOKEN FOR SALE ---> 5 MILLION EURO AVAILABLE IN COMMISSIONS

End of Bonus Campaign June 19 2018

What is the SGV-G Technology©?
SGV-G Technology is a type of renewable energy that produces energy through vacuum pulses between atmospheric pressure and the gravity of our planet. This method of energy generation was developed by the German Inventor Wolfgang Weber-Hill in Chile and already has more than 10 years of research and construction of prototypes through the German Corporación of Charity and Development CPS.

What is SGV-G ICO Project?
SGV-G is an ICO Project promoted by the German Corporation of Charity and Development CPS registered in Chile, South America since 1989. The ICO project aims to build the first factory of renewable energy generators based on gravity and vacuum in Germany using the SGV-G Technology©.

Bonus Referral Campaign
The mission of Bonus Referral Campaign for SGV-G ICO Project is recruit Affiliates for promote the sale of SGVTOKEN. We look for Affiliates with important investment portfolios, for each confirmed sale of SGVTOKEN, Affiliates win 10% of the sale in BTC!.

Steps for Registration
  • Register for Affiliate Account here: https://ico.sgv-g.com/affiliate/
  • Go to Affiliate Area in Menu and Create your Referral Address
  • Share URL Address for get Referrals
  • Incomes will be pay at the end of bonus in BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

If you wish to register and start earning commissions through the sale of SGVTOKEN, you can register immediately at the following link: https://ico.sgv-g.com/affiliate/ .If you have any questions or concerns, we can respond immediately through this ANN
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

If you wish to register and start earning commissions through the sale of SGVTOKEN, you can register immediately at the following link: https://ico.sgv-g.com/affiliate/ .If you have any questions or concerns, we can respond immediately through this ANN

Hey, first of all I'm just
making queri, not anything else! Found it from "Strong investors" section of the website!
The last part of first paragraph saying " minimum inversion need 36 BTC! Is that word "Inversion"
correct one? I was tried to figure out any possible reletion between Investment and Inversion by Googling little a bit.
But didn't found anything to convinced mysell. So help me to learn, please!
Below I'm putting a screenshot
of that part for your better understanding!

Thanks

sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:26:12 PM

making queri, not anything else! Found it from "Strong investors" section of the website!
The last part of first paragraph saying " minimum inversion need 36 BTC! Is that word "Inversion"
correct one? I was tried to figure out any possible reletion between Investment and Inversion by Googling little a bit.

Thanks

https://i.imgur.com/2ARZ7O2.jpg

Fixed, Thanks eye4bd the word is Invest.

eye4bd

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:02:45 PM

Thanks

Fixed, Thanks eye4bd the word is Invest.

Hey
OK! You are welcome
too. At first glance it seems to me an outstanding project beasd upon all those declaration. But I'm just wondering why it wasn't get noticed before! And you
make the announcement straight forward with ref commission bounaza. Anyway you guys are free to chose.
But nowadays real and
long-term investors are little a bit more carefull about projects they are going to invest.
As there any way to meet [ not physically ] the people I have seen on website.
The option can be YouTube
video description of project by them Or hosting Simple live session of AMA!
[Live disscurssion is the
best option to convince big investors ]

Thanks!
sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

Thanks, We have started this Bonus campaign because our intention is to make available to everyone the first SGV-G generator model that is only powered by Vacuum, taking advantage of the gravity of our planet. With the Bonus campaign we believe that we can show you all a model working in Berlin, Germany.
dulongkiem

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

im joined
sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

im joined

Welcome dulongkiem!!
eye4bd

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

Thanks, We have started this Bonus campaign because our intention is to make available to everyone the first SGV-G generator model that is only powered by Vacuum, taking advantage of the gravity of our planet. With the Bonus campaign we believe that we can show you all a model working in Berlin, Germany.

Hey
Ok! Wishing all the best
for You Guy's. And having a great Ref campaign as well, through I'm not fun of that.

Cheers!

sgv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:09:00 AM

Hey
Ok! Wishing all the best
for You Guy's. And having a great Ref campaign as well, through I'm not fun of that.

Cheers!

Thanks eye4bd!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: