Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] 🌍 PRESALE - BUBBLED.IO - THE DECENTRALIZED AR CLOUD 🌍  (Read 417 times)
seebubbled (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:11:15 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 07:23:16 AM by seebubbled

Website   |   Telegram   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Medium   |   Bounty

Our Vision for the #Bubbleverse:

We envision a world interconnected and seamlessly interwoven with decentralizsed technologies that democratise control and allow communities to create new and exciting markets. Augmented reality presents an exciting evolution in human communication and our intent is that this medium should be available to all, with no one entity controlling the access. Presently a decentralized ecosystem does not exist to support what is predicted to be a trillionpound industry. There are no guiding principles or eco-system to combat bad actors, support AR creators adequately and provide a global and ubiquitous management system. By owning virtual land and joining the #Bubbleverse, power is placed in your hands and the hands of the wider Bubbled community to dictate what content is placed where, circumventing the issues Pokemon Go uncovered.

By owning virtual land and joining the #Bubbleverse, power is placed in your hands and the hands of the wider Bubbled community to dictate what content is placed where, circumventing the issues Pokemon Go uncovered.

#BuildonBubbled to benefit

• AR users who will experience a seamless AR experience through one, decentralised platform as part of a multiverse

• content creators who will be able to craft compelling AR material efficiently and get rewarded for their efforts

• local businesses who wish to communicate with existing and potential customers using location based marketing in AR

• brands who wish to advertise at scale in AR within a regulated yet decentralized framework of governance.

OUR TOKEN

Bubbled (BBL) will be the currency within #Bubbleverse, facilitating transactions within the marketplace.

The main purpose of the BBL token is as follows:

• Buying virtual land
  • Selling virtual land
  • Transporter international land purchase  
  • Rent virtual land for advertising campaigns
  • Advertising AR content for sale
  • Paying for AR content for sale
  • Managing reports of inappropriate content

For more details on the utility of our token read our White Paper

OUR TEAM

OUR ROADMAP

https://www.bubbled.io/#roadmap

BUBBLED FRAMEWORK FOR AR

The BFAR (Bubbled Framework for Augmented Reality) was formed for the purpose of promoting a globally standardised code of conduct for both centralised and decentralised platforms, their users and clients for distributing AR content in geo-locations.
By working together and speaking with one voice we are successfully cooperating with regulators and lawmakers to take the industry forward as a force for positive change in the sector of communications in augmented reality.

PRESALE AND AIRDROP

Our land registration tool enables Blocklord to identify the trillions of latitude and longitude that make up the planet and wrap them up in the blockchain for purchase, creating a new type of digital asset.

Ether spent on Blocklord will grant you the token BBL as an airdrop, from Bubbled’s presale supply of 37.8m, scheduled for April. The more ETH you spend to protect your block on Blocklord, the more BBL you receive as an airdrop. You even get an additional 20% bonus of BBL, released to your wallet 12 months after the crowdsale!

Alternatively buy BBL directly from Bubbled website during the presale period starting from 2nd April 2018 and receive an additional 10% bonus.

OUR THOUGHTS ON THE AR CLOUD
Google is making moves to build the centralised AR cloud. However, a centralized AR cloud gives companies like Google a huge amount of power in their hands. It will embed a few companies into the very fabric of the upcoming wave of AR - the AR cloud and real-world advertising in AR.
Imagine the vast risk if the Internet was owned by 1 or 2 companies. The entire global array of IoT devices would essentially be controlled by these entities. The upcoming trillion dollar industry of AR as predicted by Jay Samit at Deloitte, must be decentralized.
Also what about boring, old governance? How do you prevent #AR being served on top of your brick and mortar business by companies who have more buying power than you and decide the footfall of your area holds value (shown by Google Maps, collecting your data as you play a "free AR game" which they can then sell to 3rd parties of which you see zero profit from).

How do you protect your backyard from AR invasion? Can you protect the #virtualspace that sits on top of your home? Better still, can you monetise it?
Maybe you live near a high dwell time location that sees a lot of footfall. Brands should pay YOU to serve AR content there, not Google right? You should also receive 100% of the profit, not the usual 70/30 split, right?
Space is shared by all, not a few companies - so why should only they be the ones to monetise it?
The only way is to help build the antithesis of the Google AR cloud - one that is decentralized.

Use our hashtag to spread the word - #BuildOnBubbled

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

We have 400m BBL tokens minted in total. As a bounty reward we will allocate 20m BBL from all coins minted, to be earned via community-led projects.
We ask that after signing up, you help inform others about the Bubbled TGE in the crypto-community as widely as possible by following these simple instructions.
By completing bounty tasks you will receive the following bounty-stakes:

At the end of TGE we will distribute tokens proportionally and according to your bounty stakes in each category.

Terms & Conditions
In order to participate in the Bubbled bounties program:

• Join the bounty program by completing the following form.
  • You must be a verified Telegram User.
  • Violation of any of the terms and conditions that are set out in this document will result in termination from the bounties program, and as a result you won’t receive any tokens.

The bounty will last the period from the pre-registration, pre-sale and TGE, from now until 31 May 2018.
Your account must be legitimate, it cannot be a bot, software, or otherwise. (Registered via Bounty Registration form on website).

Facebook
Only one user per account. We have articles that you may share. We also invite you to share your own original content. All posts should include the #BuildonBubbled hashtag After you make your post, you must keep it up for the duration of the TGE.

Twitter
Your profile must have at least 250 followers. Only one user per twitter account. You can either retweet Bubbled’s tweets about the TGE, or you can tweet your own original tweets. You must include the #BuildonBubbled hashtag. We’d expect you to post at least 5 times a week. After you make your post, you must keep it up for the duration of the TGE.

Instagram
Your profile must have at least 500 followers and be public. You can either share pre-made posts from our bank of content, or post original pictures or videos using the hashtag (#BuildOnBubbled or #Bubbleverse), and tag our TGE’s Instagram channel @seebubbled in the post.
After you make your post, you must keep it up for the duration of the TGE.

Original Blog Posts
Articles must exceed 500 words and must be well-researched and thorough. Once created, blog posts must be distributed via social channels.
Upon completion all reposts made by all participants will be calculated and divided to bounty participants accordingly.

When can you expect to receive tokens?
You will receive your tokens 3 months after the TGE has concluded to your registered Bubbled account.

Join our Telegram

Follow us on Twitter

Join our bounty]
Join our bounty

Partnership Enquiries

Help us build the decentralised AR cloud

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pero991

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

Link does not work Join our award
     http: // join% 20our% 20bounty /
correct.
Joined the telegram @PeroFrosty and Twitter @NakonechnyNik
seebubbled (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

Link does not work Join our award
     http: // join% 20our% 20bounty /
correct.
Joined the telegram @PeroFrosty and Twitter @NakonechnyNik

Thanks pero! We fixed the link. Nice to see that you joined our Telegram. What do you think of the project?
seebubbled (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

For any with questions about our project, check out the comprehensive FAQ section https://www.bubbled.io/faq/

Alternatively, if you are wondering how the land registration process works have a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWGZ7sUuMbg
pero991

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

Thanks for the prompt response. Excellent project. I'll follow you.
seebubbled (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

Thanks for the kind words. We are counting on this kind of support!  Smiley
seebubbled (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

BTC PRESS RELEASE ON THE BITCOIN PODCAST - DECENTRALIZED AR CLOUD BTC

http://thebitcoinpodcast.com/release/evertices-ventures-launches-the-pre-sale-of-bubbled-the-decentralized-ar-cloud-offering-all-technopreneurs-an-opportunity-to-reserve-and-own-virtual-land-on-the-blockchain/
laewrenc01

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

Good project!
mattyforcrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

Joined the Telegram and signed up for the bounty campaign

Telegram handle: @matty_q
seebubbled (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

Thanks guys, welcome to the clan and thanks for supporting our vision Grin https://t.me/seebubbled Upvotes on our Reddit are also appreciated! https://www.reddit.com/user/seeBubbled/
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

i just joined the airdrop, and can you explain how much we get after i play the game?
Will the amount depends in the amount time i play there??
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

i want to join the airdrop but i don't know if this exactly how the airdrop works
since we need a real ethereum to play with it and get Bubble after pay it, so i don't think it's should be called airdrop

and before that the website it's show the metamask need to set into rinkeby network but actually it should be in main network

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
seebubbled (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

Hey, thanks for your feedback here and on telegram!  Smiley As we said on telegram, Blocklord is a dApp that uses Bubbled's geo-mapping tool and is not controlled by the BBL utility token, therefore it is entirely separate as it is not governed by BBL but ETH.

It's a desktop based game (https://www.blocklord.co/faqs) in which as you build your neighborhood by referring to your network, you increase the value of your block. For example, you purchase a block for 1 ETH - if the neighboring blocks surrounding your block are purchased you then receive a % of that sell. Your block can always be bought out by someone else (if they spend more ETH than you) which you will receive 100% of the profit for (as its your block).

The idea was loosely based off the successful million dollar homepage from Alex Tew (http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com), who sold 1 million pixels for 1 dollar each.

This is the Blocklord dApp. (https://www.blocklord.co)

For the presale period of Bubbled we are airdropping BBL tokens for every block purchased on Blocklord. This includes a 20% bonus which is only available for players of Blocklord (https://www.bubbled.io/presale/). After our presale you will be able to still play Blocklord however if you want BBL you will have to purchase in the crowdsale - as a separate product.

Hope this helps - basically, this is two products for the price of one.

If you aren't interested in obtaining BBL this way, you can participate in our bounty campaign the details of which can be found here: https://www.bubbled.io/bounty/

Please remember: BBL tokens reserved by playing Blocklord is from the presale supply and will be distributed at the end of the TGE whereas BBL tokens obtained by participating in bounties will be distributed 3 months post the TGE

knuckey

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

i just joined the airdrop, and can you explain how much we get after i play the game?

@Knuckey:
Thanks for your participation.
The amount is shown during the buy dialog. Some examples:

Minimum amount you have to spent is 0.01 ETH. You receive 79 BBL.
If you decide to pay more than 0.01 ETH the amount of BBL increases by 8.
=> 0.011 ETH = 87 BBL
=> 0.012 ETH = 95 BBL

the amount of BBL received will increase every 0.001 increasement?
so in every country, I can buy unlimited blocks?

after i buy it can i change the price by my self or the system will choose the price?
seebubbled (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

@Knuckey:

=> 0.011 ETH = 87 BBL
=> 0.012 ETH = 95 BBL

after i buy it can i change the price by my self or the system will choose the price?

exactly. if you can afford it, you can buy unlimited blocks. But the minimum price for a block is 0.01.

You can set the price by paying a higher initial price than 0.01 and also afterwards Wink
MaydayMayday

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

The project is good, but I'm curious - is the airdrop over or I can still join it???
knuckey

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

@Knuckey:

=> 0.011 ETH = 87 BBL
=> 0.012 ETH = 95 BBL

exactly. if you can afford it, you can buy unlimited blocks. But the minimum price for a block is 0.01.

You can set the price by paying a higher initial price than 0.01 and also afterwards Wink

what do you mean?
i can set the price by paying a higher initial price than 0.01?
so if i want to set the price to 1 ETH will i need to pay 1 ETH to set the price like that?
seebubbled (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

To save you some time I pulled the relevant information from the FAQs:

How can I sell a block?

There are two ways to sell a block. An active, and a passive way.
All blocks are automatically for sale at 2x the price that was last paid for the block. This guarantees that no block goes stale.
However if you want a quicker sell, you can decide to lower the price of the block. Simply click on the Set for sale button and define the sale price.
seebubbled (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

New article on Forbes from Charlie Fink, the Disney veteran who questioned us in relation to the 'Underpants Gnome' problem with some blockchain-based projects - you can read our response here: (https://medium.com/@SeeBubbled/bubbled-the-ar-cloud-must-be-decentralized-24c4cecf758)

His article: 6D.ai Funded To Build The AR Cloud can be read here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/charliefink/2018/03/29/6d-ai-funded-to-build-the-ar-cloud/#3843effc6bb6

Our press release can be viewed here: http://thebitcoinpodcast.com/release/evertices-ventures-launches-the-pre-sale-of-bubbled-the-decentralized-ar-cloud-offering-all-technopreneurs-an-opportunity-to-reserve-and-own-virtual-land-on-the-blockchain/

POINTS THAT STUCK OUT IMMEDIATELY FROM FINK'S ARTICLE

The idea is so big, I had a little trouble wrapping my mind around it. For starters, how is 6D.ai going to get all that camera data from people? Waze users had a powerful incentive to collect information: they needed that information themselves. Both Miesnieks and Bonatsos think data collection they depend on will be driven by games and social media which utilize their mapping and geolocation system. "AR is the future of media and entertainment. This is why companies like Snap and Facebook care so much about owning the camera experience on your phone. It is the single most important sensor on any mobile device now," said Bonatsos on his blog this morning. "The company that manages to create a multiplayer, engaging AR experience to sit atop the physical world will inevitably build one of the greatest attention monopolies of all time."

Facebook is probably not the company you want to be likened to right now, who's questionable data collecting practices has bought us the Cambridge Analytica scandal.

Attention Monopoly. Well, ''monopoly'' sounds very much like 'business as usual' (read our article on 'Why the AR Cloud needs to be Decentralized' above).

The question shouldn't be how is 6D.ai going to get all that camera data, it's how are they going to get the user consent for that data and what are they going to do with that data?

We believe in data sovereignty and use solutions like IPFS and bigchainDB to ensure the AR Cloud is built by its users, leaves users in control of data sharing and enables easy P2P monetization of their AR content on owned or leased virtual spaces in real-world locations.

We are trying to get the word out to the mainstream but need your help to build a general consensus on building the decentralized AR cloud. Jump into our telegram for more on the conversation (https://t.me/seebubbled) and register for our presale (https://bubbled.io/presale)

#BuildOnBubbled
CCurrency.io

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

BUBBLED.IO now listed on CCurrency

Bubbled - Decentralised Virtual Spaces and Governance for AR Content
https://ccurrency.io/upcoming-ico/bubbled-decentralised-virtual/
Augmented reality presents an exciting evolution in human communication and our intent is that this medium should be available to all, with no one entity controlling the access.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: