Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy.com is SCAM [EAT YOUR MONEY] N#3 N4 THIS SITUATION I NOT RECOMENDATIONS  (Read 15991 times)
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:14:30 PM

so, i couldn't get through even a small portion of OP's ramblings. there's nothing to this, right? i use cryptsy all the time, and have never had any problems. if there is nothing to this accusation, perhaps the thread should be closed...
RedRobin2442

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:50:06 PM

so, i couldn't get through even a small portion of OP's ramblings. there's nothing to this, right? i use cryptsy all the time, and have never had any problems. if there is nothing to this accusation, perhaps the thread should be closed...

I second

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:07:06 AM

I want to use the site but now I'm worried they'll eat my nervous!

I can't afford them eat my nervous

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
Tulak

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:14:12 AM

you should worry more about making masturbations and wasting your money in the freezer where it is really not going to pay your internet provider.

edit: OP needs to youtube himself rambling about us politics and pressing matters in english. that would be a big money maker.

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:15:45 AM

you should worry more about making masturbations and wasting your money in the freezer where it is really not going to pay your internet provider.

no that happens all the time I'm used to it

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:41:19 PM

Did this member know what he is posting. very funny thread.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:58:18 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 07:33:01 AM by st4nl3y

edit: OP needs to youtube himself rambling about us politics and pressing matters in english. that would be a big money maker.

LOL
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 05:48:06 AM

LOL
English at its finest.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ricardopara

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:46:59 AM

Do not trust your money to corporations

when you urgently need those funds to pay for something

You'll spend a lot of nerve
time and experiences
when it wa necessary not who will not help and will pass

people understand it they find themselves in a similar situation

that's what I think

this is the place for discus and I say that in practice it was my life stimul today

100%

WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK lol! please learn some english before posting and LOL at your trust meter xD
Khaoimon

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:57:48 PM

Does btctalk have a comedy section? This is golden-not to belittle whatever the op's plight is.
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:25:45 AM

I don't understand.  Who said what to who now?

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
Convicted2008

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:37:02 PM

"Fixes Popcorn"

grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:48:37 PM

What do you say cryptsy scam?

oh no. i do not believe, because I trade and wd there and no problem.
Lay-z

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

i invest my money to open eye to people how administration this Gypsy Cryptsy.com freze and waste your nervous use broken trading scripts and freze you pause your witchdraw

You what mate?

i very big proublum situation this cryptsy eat my nervous and my money agein what is going on today in my life

Oh, I see.

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
brand

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:18:42 PM

wait i thought they were legit no?
MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 07:46:29 AM

Not too sure about you, I use Cryptsy and I have had absolutely no problems so far.

Well, I'm not even sure if this story is legit. But okay then.

caaarly

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:25:59 AM

Cryptsy are not a reliable company at all IMHO, Excluding the issues I had with there "not-so-good" software, user-interference. I also had my account LOCKED just after sending 0.02 to buy some alt-currency.
I thought it's was okay maybe someone tried logging in and the system locked the account to secure the funds or something, I submitted a support ticket asking about why it was locked and asking for it to be unlocked and I haven't got any response yet (for about ~3 days)

■██████   PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 08:01:10 AM

inform it seems the big problem is your not commanding of the English language. Having to deal with a CS in a foreign language is always difficult but your using an automated translator only make things worse. So I may agree Cryptsy's support didn't try to scam you, they simply cannot understand what you said/wrote them. As a non-native English speaker the best I can suggest you is to learn/improve your English skills and until the moment you command English better use more the Pyccкий (Russian) subforum.

Attempted translation: Cryptsy is not currently processing VC withdrawals. Others suggested Cryptsy is doing maintenance. OP lost his shit.

Very well mate. I like your summary!  Cheesy

Stop begging already.

+1.

I second

+1. Me too. Actually Cryptsy is not a SCAM so this thread have no reason to remain open.

ROTFL!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 03:04:26 AM

never had problemswith cryptsy and im there since long time

Lay-z

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:44:19 PM

Why faka fist bitch shit to your fuckin eyeball?     

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: