Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:57:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3581 times)
toantk

Activity: 793
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

ICO can give you a huge profit, you can x2, x3,...if ICO successful. But ICO will be risk, maybe /2.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

I think we prefer to hold both, trade and join prizes, because we will also get bitcoin, so I will get more in the future.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

You first have to build enough knowledge in each of them. Both can be profitable and at the same time a loss if you dont have enough knowledge on it. Trading requires that you learn about the market trend in order to make good predictions and ICO requires that you are able to select good projects otherwise you will be scammed
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

For me when crypto conditions are being like this, I would prefer to take as many ICOs as possible. Continue to grow investment assets from various ICOs. Indeed, it will take longer to get paid, not to mention if I want to get big results, usually, I have to hold it first. In order to increase the token value. But it's okay, in my opinion, a method that is good enough to be implemented now.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

In my opinion, these are two completely different areas, so it makes no sense to compare them! If we talk about what brings more money, which is the safest or that suits the beginners, then everything is individual and it is impossible to say for sure! I think that you can find out only by trying both!
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

It is more advisable to invest in ICO, because trading is a bit more complicated. But only a small amount of ICO is profitable as an investment because most of the ICO tokens market value falls after it is released in the market. So you have to choose a powerful ICO to be successful.
lytam0119

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Đây là thời điểm xấu để đầu tư vào ICO ngay bây giờ. Giá thị trường đang giảm và hiện tại tất cả các mã đều giảm xuống sau ICO
kaluwa65

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

Rather than ICOs you are in an ideal situation simply putting resources into effectively settled coins with incredible essentials and great dev groups working for them. ICOs are only smoke as of now. The greater part of them are tricks at any rate. This is your well deserved cash you are contributing so you should be watchful with it as the crypto showcase isn't controlled and there are many individuals simply holding up to get your cash.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

This is bad time to investing in ICO now. Market prices are falling down now and all tokens also falling down now after ICO. For trading needs to see some videos at youtube how to do it and good luck
I agree with you. But i think its good to  invest first in trading even though he/she need to see some videos and to learn more strategy and to be careful to choose.
And for the ICO investing go if the ICO is not already familliar and always think and research for it. Because big money will you loss if you rush it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Trading and ICO is two good ways to earn money fastly. But it is really risk if you don't have enough knowledge about the market. So, choose to invest on strong coins and hold it for long time is the way I am doing

nikitakittt

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

You can do without investing and participating in various bounty and drops, but it takes time. In General, you can start with a couple of dollars, if you understand the essence of trading and what you invest   
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

First you have to convert some fiat into btc or either ethereum. These two are the most recognizable form of cryptocurrencies globally. Then you have to send your btc or eth to a reputable exchange like binance, for trading. For now, I don't recommend investing in ICOs since i think most of them are scams or if not, is not very fruitful as an investment. Unless your investment horizon is much farther, then by all means go ahead.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

Probably it will be easier for you to start with ICO and when you learn more about cryptocurrencies, you can try your hand at trading, but only with a very small amount of money to understand the market movement. An untrained person is better off bypassing trading.
Telelentop

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

I think it would be easier to invest ico than to become a trader. Or both are hard for me. I really failed to invest ico, failed when trying to become a trader. Sad
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

thanks
trading and ico alike have a high level of risk, because trading in the crypto world is freedom for everyone, including for a fraud. what is needed is your experience in assessing the altcoins that you will trade. my suggestion at this time is you have to buy the top altcoin like bitcoin and ethereum, because the current price is very weak.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

Of course I prefer to be a participant from IO because by being a participant and investing in IO I can get bonuses of more than 20% and it can provide very many benefits so you only need to use the existing ICCO and choose ICC which is really nice.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Probably it will be easier for you to start with ICO and when you learn more about cryptocurrencies, you can try your hand at trading, but only with a very small amount of money to understand the market movement. An untrained person is better off bypassing trading.
I would rather choose both as well and in fact, I am actually doing both. It is just about creating some little free time from what you have to do whatever you need to do to earn from the crypto space and for anyone who can manage their time pretty well, it would not be a difficult thing to do at all. I am getting money from my job and I am getting investments in the digital space, these are two opportunities anyone in their sane mind will never want to throw away.

Trading on the other hand, needs lots of my contribution along with killing my free time. I do take more than four hours for analysis and research on generating calls which is the reason, I am in plan to focus only on investments with more ICOs. But the number of scams in the name of ICOs makes me to double check my decisions.

Anyone who is fluent on trading in terms of finding frequent success may continue it as a day trader too. But for full time job people, it become a head ache over time as focusing trading after job makes life more hassle filled. Still, I am not recommending anyone to go for investing ICO against choosing trading. But trading is good only when you have sufficient time and knowledge.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

thanks
Here you want to manage two works along with each other , here my suggestion for you is that  take study and analysis in every type of the work of the cryptocurrency market and we should not remain limited to particular work because a particular work can't Result into profit for long term .
First suggestion for you is that keep himself away from ICOs as much as possible you can , because in these days most of the ICOs project are just enter in the cryptocurrency market to steal the money that we have in our pocket , they don't understand and think that with which hard work we made that small amount of money to invest .
And at another side do Investment in altcoins as a trading job , but be careful, don't go with any type of the hype , don't Invest in any coin at pump price and also don't buy any coin blindly by third-party suggestion , make analysis yourself that whmuth which coin you will go and with which not .
So take descion better at better timing , otherwise this is that field where you can put bulk amount of money as much as you want , and can loss much also .
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

participating in ICO and trading is indeed a great way to get money. but trading has more potential risks. and must know the market situation. I suggest to increase knowledge first before choosing. it seems that if you speak at this time, participating with the ICO is more comfortable.
goodluck
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

both are good to do, you must have knowledge how to do them well
if you dont have much time then you should participate in ICO, but if you have much time youre better trading
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: