Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Can I Post This without Stepping on Anyone's Toes?  (Read 111 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

I am trying to raise money to help pay for my uncle's medical care. I've built a small website with photos,
video, and other information, but I don't want to run afoul of the mods - which is why I am not posting it
in this message. Where is the most appropriate place to post it?

Many thanks,

Cynthia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7992

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:27:03 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

I am trying to raise money to help pay for my uncle's medical care. I've built a small website with photos,
video, and other information, but I don't want to run afoul of the mods - which is why I am not posting it
in this message. Where is the most appropriate place to post it?

Many thanks,

Cynthia

If you make such and post, it will be considered begging and your post will be deleted.  I'm pretty sure you can put a link to the site you created in your signature (where your Bitmixer sig is currently) and in your profile's website section without issue.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

Thank you for answering my question so quickly... I will do that  Smiley

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

I'm sorry to hear that your uncle needs medical care.

Some of us are anti big pharma, and we blame them for much of the illness that has been created in recent years. You need to be careful if you are asking for help that some believe will result in further deterioration of your uncle's health.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

At least try to run it with proofs that your uncle is really into some conditions, I mean anything that you can do best to show the people because there are no free nowadays and pretending is too easy. Sorry for my skepticism. What country are you in? I believe that there are specific departments of your government that can really help you with this. I saw some of my friends on Facebook that did fund raising, you can try it though.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:34:31 AM

At least try to run it with proofs that your uncle is really into some conditions, I mean anything that you can do best to show the people because there are no free nowadays and pretending is too easy. Sorry for my skepticism. What country are you in? I believe that there are specific departments of your government that can really help you with this. I saw some of my friends on Facebook that did fund raising, you can try it though.
I understand your skepticism, but we can see that OP posted everything on her website. Just check it before prejudice.

I hope that community will help to you and your uncle. As soon as I will be at home, I will send some BTC. Stay strong!

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:32:30 AM

I understand your skepticism, but we can see that OP posted everything on her website. Just check it before prejudice.

I hope that community will help to you and your uncle. As soon as I will be at home, I will send some BTC. Stay strong!

Thank you for your well-wishes. I will pass them on. My biggest concern in even going this route was skepticism. I get why people
are wary - which is why I tried to put as much info on the site as I could. If it works, I'll be thrilled to be able to help him. If not, I
can at least say I tried to do something.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:37:09 AM

I provided a great deal of information on my uncle's condition (including photos and video of him in the hospital taken just two days ago)
to try to alleviate people's understandable skepticism. As far as specific departments of the government... we're here in the US. My uncle is
on disability, so he has a fixed income - a very small fixed income at that. He is on Medicare (health insurance) but they don't want to pay
for the kidney dialysis until his remaining kidney's function drops below 15%. It's bouncing between 20 and 24% right now. So between his
kidney failing and his heart failing, fluid just builds and builds in his body. It makes it difficult for him to breathe sometimes.

The dialysis helps. In the last week he has had 3, maybe 4 dialysis treatments and have pulled off more than 10 liters of fluid in total. So it
works. The problem is that as soon as they stop treatments, the fluid starts building back up again. It's a nasty cycle.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

I'm sorry to hear that your uncle needs medical care.

Some of us are anti big pharma, and we blame them for much of the illness that has been created in recent years. You need to be careful if you are asking for help that some believe will result in further deterioration of your uncle's health.

I am also anti big pharma. They have screwed my uncle up so badly with combinations of medications and doctors not
communicating with one another. At one point they had him taking FIVE blood pressure lowering medications and then
wondered why his blood pressure kept bottoming out. It's like they don't even look at his medical history when they
prescribe stuff.

Dialysis is a different animal though. That's not big pharma. That's medicine. I had to go through a few months of it
myself last summer after I ended up in the hospital. The combination of meds they gave me to get my heart beating at
a normal pace (it was spiking at 200+ beats per minute - turns out I have a condition called SVT) crashed my kidneys.

Fortunately it was only temporary and dialysis got things working again. But that's me. My uncle's health issues - his
heart and his kidney issues specifically - aren't going to go away.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: