Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs NEO vs EOS  (Read 745 times)
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

I would go with more advance technology,future proof and quantum proof platform which is NEO,the chinese ethereum which is being said to be the upgraded version of ethereum's platform.

razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

Which coin or all coins would you choose for your portfolios, and why?
Why can the etherium be considered a promising crypto currency in 2018? This project exists since 2013 and has already proved its worth. On the basis of Ethereum, decentralized applications are created, and the ERC 20 tokens are used as the basis for many new crypto-currencies.
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

I have held all three and I think they are really reliable and promising coins and they have a big potential to bring good profits in the future. Generally ETH and NEO have working products while EOS simply have goals and dev team working on their idea, but as price tells us it is one project that many people believe in.
takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

Personally, I think, I prefer Ethereum and I have high hopes for it.
Ethereum is the most popular platform for practical activities and hundreds of applications are developed based on it and ETH is a stable coin.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

Neo and eth. EOS actually spells out in its white paper that their tokens men's nothing to individuals. I understand they want to change the world and I hope they do; but their white paper sounds like trouble in my opinion. It doesn't assure the investor at all.
Among these three coins, I prefer EOS that has increased rapidly this year. this is evidenced by the development of the price is so increased and become expensive. so the current level of EOS enthusiasts is increasing and more and more are dependent on EOS for Cryptocurrency market advancement.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vallydelly

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

I will choose eth because it is the most used smart contract platform at the moment and that alone will make the value to be increasing, I will NEO as well because I see it as the next destination of smart contract platform. In the future I see more projects using it for their ICO and projects.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

I would choose ETH. It is a great altcoin and has very great business plans. They have partnered with Amazon to use cloud computing to speed up the processing of transactions. This makes many investors and service users become more interested and do not have to wait for too long transaction time.
This is a sign that the ETH staff has worked exceptionally well and has a bright future. So I choose to invest in ETH and will hold them until 2020.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
FillJaS

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

Top 3 for me is the ethereum of NEO and EOS.
The reason is smart contracts. I think these projects will continue to develop well and grow in price.
The ethereum is just as good for trading on a strong price change down and up.
All these coins will be promising for at least 2-3 years.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

Since ethereum and EOS are the ones that seem to have smart contracts out of the three that you have mentioned then they are better option. Although I have invested in the NEO project and believe it will do well in the long run but eth has always been a personal favorite of mine so I always favor it in any situation. You can never go wrong when you invest in ETH

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

hi, this is a tough question as all 3 of this crypto are really good, EOS and ETH have some new for this years so it wil pump, but NEO is so trendy that it will pump anyway so i don't know
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

ETH`s speed is 10 tps. And it is most usable blockchain with working smart contracts, lol.
NEO`s speed is good + possibility of free GAS collecting, but it is centralized.
EOS`s blockchain is not launched yet.

Sigmund King

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

They are both very good and promissing in the next few years, but I think you should invest in Ethereum. In my view, Ethereum will become more and more popular all over the world. In addition, many people said that this coin will overtake Bitcoin - market leader of cryptocurrency market soon.
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

For this year may be Eos, smaller market capitalization, greater percentage of opportunities.
Aidan Martin

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

I think you should invest in NEO, because there is an abundance of chance with NEO. Since the NEO stage is so new, you will have the capacity to put resources into something that began from the beginning and kept on working off of energy and the present condition of the global computerized economy. NEO is profitable to organizations, engineers and the normal speculator alike.
Pencha

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

The EOS has not yet presented its platform, but the ethereum and NEO are already excellent projects.

HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

Fist of all I would like to ask for what reason? For long term hold or short or speculation? There is big different for me .
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

Fist of all I would like to ask for what reason? For long term hold or short or speculation? There is big different for me .
Ethereum’s built-in programming language is designed to allow developers to easily write Turing-complete programs that can be executed on the blockchain. This allows for the creation of smart contracts in Ethereum where a developer writes code that then acts as its own entity on the blockchain.
Fergus Lewis

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

I think both of them are very promissing and have very bright future. Many people believe that these coins will increase so much in the next few years. So, I want to invest in all of them. A diversified portfolio is always better and safer.
Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

They are both good coins but I like EOS the most. In my pinion, EOS will be infinitely more scalable and user friendly than ETH. In addition, unlike Ethereum where dapps require micro-payments to function, there are no transaction fees on the EOS network.
Lloyd Jacksok

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

I agree that all ETH, NEO and EOS are quite profitable and promissing, but I choose ETH because I think it will become the best cryptocurrency in the world. The price of ETH has increased so much recent years, but I believe that it will develop more and more in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: