Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs NEO vs EOS  (Read 748 times)
ginnygray

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

I like Ethereum most. Ethereum’s strongest aspect is first mover advantage in this space, It’s early push into the cryptocurrency market, and smart contracts have made it the most popular coin for the development and deployment of new cryptocurrency centric enterprises, launched on their platform booming the ICO market.
cherry_no1

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

I appreciate of EOS. What gives EOS some potential is its marrying of smart contracts with great scalability. The platform also features horizontal scaling, which means that smart contracts can be executed and transactions processed simultaneously. The team even estimates that it can manage a million transactions per second. That is exactly the kind of speed a smart contracts platform which would need to take over the world.
thuyvoor

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

In my opinion, there’s something special with each of these platforms. It’s hard to pick one over the other and, honestly, from an investment point of view, that would be unwise. The uniqueness that each platform and coin brings is so potent that it is hard to tell if there will be a reason to shy away from any of them. Sure, there are downsides to these coins, but it is still prudent to consider them all. After all, the smart contracts race is only beginning.
drufilla01

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

Ethereum certainly seems like it’s in the best position for the moment. Being the first player, it has already caught the eye of individuals and businesses looking to take advantage of smart contracts. The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance also gives it a gateway into the business world — and Fortune 500 companies are powerful partners in the race to nab commercial ground.
andree nguyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

EOS is something like the second generation of Ethereum. Its nature is the same, but it boasts of multiple technical advantages such as higher transactions speeds and, most significantly, horizontal scaling. As smart contracts become increasingly adopted, it will have to find a way to deal with higher numbers. Regarding this, EOS has a vision for the future.
Zidanmusk

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

I love EOS. You can expect the inevitable bug or error in the blockchain code and having the ability to correct it without derailing the entire chain is invaluable. I have been a staunch supporter of the EOS project for the last 12 months and see great things ahead.
JP_crypto

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

Honestly, Ethereum is still my choice. Ethereum was the first platform token to allow widespread creation of tokens. Before NEO, EOS, and other competitors could even get their white papers out— Ethereum had already had several successful ICO’s launch on their platform.
mochisamichi

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

NEO is the “Chinese” copy of Ethereum.
EOS, on the other hand, is meant to operate as an OS on Ethereum.
Ethereum remains the platform for smart contracts and blockchain apps. Ethereum is going nowhere, and it should continue to appreciate, at least for the next couple of years.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

As far as I know, they all have smart contracts, but there are slight differences between them.

We know that Ethernet has scalability issues, but it's currently the most attractive of the currencies listed. A large number of new projects are being proposed and developed on the blockchain, so it still has a big advantage even on the foreseeable problems.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

Between ethereum, neo and eos I am more inclined to ethereum and neo, ethereum is the digital currency that has the highest selling value no 2 after bitcoint of course this much in gemari, while neo one type of altcoint that is currently on the leaf forward a lot of devotees as well, but it all goes back to your individual taste - each
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

According to me ETH, NEO, and EOS are the strongest coins in the crypto currency market, their project very strong and I would advice for long term investment rather for short term.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

I incorporate all three in my list and also invest in all three as well. I think the same coins have a third chance to be great. not only that, because the competition is getting tougher crypto certainly need coins also can survive in the long term investment. and the third altcoin that's my choice and there are still a few more.

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

If EOS will release mainnet than its 100% eos.
They are too late to launch mainnet but still they have time. Also they have enough ETH to develop a huge network.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

I bought Ethereum today because now it is sold at a very good price. Also, I have NEO. I traded the EOS on Kucoi, but in the future, he will not be supported by this exchange.
Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

I am interested in NEO. Much of the interest in NEO comes from its association with Onchain. Onchain developed out of NEO as a way of separating the digital currency from the blockchain development team. Onchain helps businesses to integrate blockchain technology into their day-to-day operations. NEO’s relationship with Onchain helps to bring business ventures to the platform, which aid in its growth.
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:16:11 AM

Personally, I am just holding NEO and Ethereum. However, I think  NEO is better, and hope it will skyrocket this year. NEO came after Ethereum. NEO was able to learn from Ethereum’s mistakes and improve upon its functions. For one thing, smart contracts via NEO can be coded using the most common programming languages that developers actually know, rather than forcing developers to learn a whole new script. Additionally, NEO is already in the proof-of-stake stage, whereas Ethereum is stuck in proof-of-work.
joker19

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

Here my choise for those 3 coind
1- Ethereum - most promising coin for 2018-2019 . Most ICOs powered by Ethereum this will value ETH coin.
2-NEO China coin with cold mining. Now some ICOs running on the NEO blockchain.
3-EOS
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

Which coin or all coins would you choose for your portfolios, and why?

neo, eos and ethereum are cryptoes that have good prospects in the future. In terms of technology, the three coins have it. but in fact ethereum is the most popular crypto in any investment and trade rather than neo and eos.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

ETH and NEO are two of my favourite coins. I do not have enough information about EOS but I know it has a good amount of marketcap.
I will hodl my ETH and NEO since these are the ones I trust.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

I choose ETH, because the price of ETH will increase higher than the price of EOS and NEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: