Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs NEO vs EOS  (Read 748 times)
paul heman

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

Which coin or all coins would you choose for your portfolios, and why?

Neo and eth. EOS actually spells out in its white paper that their tokens men's nothing to individuals. I understand they want to change the world and I hope they do; but their white paper sounds like trouble in my opinion. It doesn't assure the investor at all.
Of course and in my opinion ADA was even better than EOS.  In fact, a lot of people are overrated with EOS. They said EOS as ethereum killers and I know that means if EOS raising a lot of ethereum through crowdsale and dump it in the market with cheap rate. That called as ethereum killers by those are overrated with EOS. Never try to invest in the EOS because that's crap. Ethereum never needs a mount worth of billion dollars to develop the smartcontract. EOS totally money grabber from scammers.
for the portfolio I prefer Ethereum. because indeed for the development possessed Ethereum is increasing. so it is very capable of bringing Ethereum into a coin that very able to be relied upon. besides with the increasing level of supporters will be more profitable.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:42:37 AM

they are three good coins and have great potential in the future so I will not miss them all,
I will choose these three coins in my investment portfolio.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:34:16 AM

Neo and eth. EOS actually spells out in its white paper that their tokens men's nothing to individuals. I understand they want to change the world and I hope they do; but their white paper sounds like trouble in my opinion. It doesn't assure the investor at all.
Of course and in my opinion ADA was even better than EOS.  In fact, a lot of people are overrated with EOS. They said EOS as ethereum killers and I know that means if EOS raising a lot of ethereum through crowdsale and dump it in the market with cheap rate. That called as ethereum killers by those are overrated with EOS. Never try to invest in the EOS because that's crap. Ethereum never needs a mount worth of billion dollars to develop the smartcontract. EOS totally money grabber from scammers.
for the moment will be very nice to have EOS and invest for the future. because with the development of EOS for the future development will be very good in the future and generate more profit in the future. because indeed for the ever-increasing development of EOS will be very profitable.
LachlanSaltau

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

Each airdrop requires a different wallet, so using which wallet depends on the airdrop that you get. I think so.
sakemias

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:58:09 AM

what do you mean by means nothing to individuals? isn't the point of the tokens to be able to easily scale projects kinda,
whats so different with what ETH means to individuals? if EOS gets popular = demand for EOS token increases since more people wants to scale and use the network
I may be wrong
I prefer Ethereum even though Ethereum is currently downhill but there are still many people who invest in it therefore I prefer Ethereum because it has good growth and has a good platform from altcoin the other

HELLO!!!
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum and NEO are maybe the best choices for a portfolio. Because, I think they are really reliable and promising coins and they have a big potential to bring good profits in the future.
I agree with you. EHT and NEO are potentially and they are also the best coins we must have because they are promising.
profits are plenty and also suitable for long-term investments.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

Certainly, the majority of opinions suggest that ETH will be much better than NEO and EOS. I also find that to be correct. Both ETH, NEO, and EOS are potential pennies and can be profitable for investors. I will divide the capital for this 3 pennies. But more for ETH.
clasifiedads

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

Certainly, the majority of opinions suggest that ETH will be much better than NEO and EOS. I also find that to be correct. Both ETH, NEO, and EOS are potential pennies and can be profitable for investors. I will divide the capital for this 3 pennies. But more for ETH.
If you were to divide what you have then you should put a higher portion of money into Ethereum because those other coins are pretty junk to invest in.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:10:06 AM

I would advise you to invest in EOS and ETH,because at present, NEO may not be a good choice, because it seems that many ICO projects are far away from NEO, and there are many bugs in NEO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:11:03 AM

The coins my priority right now is ETH, while the other two coins become the reserve coins that are also the target for my portfolio. I chose all the coins you recommend because I think they have a pretty good potential in developing their value. Opportunities they have, especially ETH, are so great to be a valuable coin that will generate many benefits.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:11:47 AM

what do you mean by means nothing to individuals? isn't the point of the tokens to be able to easily scale projects kinda,
whats so different with what ETH means to individuals? if EOS gets popular = demand for EOS token increases since more people wants to scale and use the network
I may be wrong
I prefer Ethereum even though Ethereum is currently downhill but there are still many people who invest in it therefore I prefer Ethereum because it has good growth and has a good platform from altcoin the other

yes, I also prefer Ethereum, I see the development of ethereum is better than other Altcoin so I think Ehereum can be reliable in the future, now almost all ICO projects have been using Ethereum so I am sure the future of ETH is very bright.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:15:51 AM

All these coins are very good coins to hold them in long-term, each of them has very good potential which will help to grow the blockchain in different aspects of development. Soon many major companies will adopt these blockchain according to their convenience.

11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

Between Ethereum Neo Eos, I think the three of them are good coints, all of which are potentially coint and certainly good for investment, but of these three are certainly the best fixed ethereum that has been used by many ico and has the highest selling price among the types altcoint other

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

In your question this is a long time ago but the ethereal height is still bigger today and it rises somewhat, I think it's bigger than ethoxum than NEO AND EOS.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

I suggest you go with Etherium because it's the best altcoin in the market, it has the highest market cap and trading volume among other altcoins which means your investments is secured because people do a lot of trading in the coins. But EOS and EOS are a decent coins too thats why they are in top 20 coins list in the market today. No matter what coins you will be choosing it will always on your trading style, because skills matters.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

EOS in not even near ETH or NEO. It is just a very private project, with very little public information and some very well known problems with bugs and wrong coding. All the repository is basically crap.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

I will choose the ethereum, because I trust him. It has fast transactions. And he's not expensive. Very strong coin, which I really like.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

The best coin out of all those ones is Ethereum, of course, and i do not understand why you all are discussing that by so much, Eos might be a good one, but it is not better than eth
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

for NEO and the ethereum has always been a consideration heavy enough for me. the potential of the two nice even begins to compete to be the best platform. so in future will also certainly value the better too. EOS also has the same ability many of the EOS is felt even has the advantage of on the ethereum.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

I would choose NEO, which is known as the Chinese btc, which means that it is really powerful and has many benefits to enjoy. I think that I would invest in neo a bit later when I have such an opportunity

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: