Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs NEO vs EOS  (Read 748 times)
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

if for the long term EOS on my choice maybe 1-2 year the current price will be cheap than 2020 I think's assuming cryptocurrency continues to grow. although ETH and NEO grow but not as big as EOS that's my opinion, but all assumptions are temporarily dependent on the cryptocurrency market.
K_rock

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

for long-term investments I chose NEO by holding it to be very profitable compared to EOS
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Which coin or all coins would you choose for your portfolios, and why?
I think ethereum is better for short term. because etherum traffic often fluctuates, and for traders who need fast, etherum is the solution ... for neo I think it's also okay, but in the long run or long term, please choose as needed
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

I prefer EOS, because I'm sure the price of EOS will increase significantly compared to the price of ETH and NEO.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

I prefer EOS, because I'm sure the price of EOS will increase significantly compared to the price of ETH and NEO.

I do not think so. I would arrange these projects in such a sequence: ETH, EOS, NEO. The technology of NEO seems to me weak and not promising. There is a lot of hype around EOS , but technology is much worse than in ETH. Besides, the EOS developer does not inspire confidence in me. I like ETH the most, especially considering the innovations of PoS and Plasma.

garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

In my opinion EOS is more promising in this list, it has more advantages than Neo, but ETH's stability can't be overtaken at all. So I choose EOS for work.
Belliapro

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

if I prefer the ethereum for the coin I use because I am sure that someday ethereum will shine and certainly many people will also use altcoin to invest, or just sell and buy in order to gain profit, because ethereum is also suitable if for long term investment and eth also has good coin prospect as well.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

i would  be prefer first ethereum then neo and then eos,these all three coins have good potential to grow and will be bring good profits in the future

DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

i would  be prefer first ethereum then neo and then eos,these all three coins have good potential to grow and will be bring good profits in the future

Same here. There is a big chance that these three coins will become big in the future. But out of these three, I will prefer ETH. I am not really a fun of NEO and EOS while being a great project but is yet to run successfully. ETH is bigger, wider and more proven.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spinnigline

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

Personally, I hold the EOS , but I would have chosen now NEO. But all ETH, takes the highest position .
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Of course the Ethereum, everyone builds it.
To NEO, I'm negative, it's too early to draw conclusions about their blockchain.
To EOS now there was a big interest, we will observe this project.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

Same here. There is a big chance that these three coins will become big in the future. But out of these three, I will prefer ETH. I am not really a fun of NEO and EOS while being a great project but is yet to run successfully. ETH is bigger, wider and more proven.

Why all of people here are comparing ethereum to other crypto or coin vs coin? NEO EOS and ethereum are having a great performance in crypto market but of course it has a different platforms and role in crypto. I believe this coin would be helpful and you should choose both.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

Currently, a very large part of my portfolio is created with NEO. I am investing in NEO-based ICO projects in recent years, so I think there will be a portfolio like this, but in the long term, NEO's price will reach very high point. I will probably not be wrong on this idea, and the return of these investments will be quite good for me. We will all see together, of course, but I do not want to go through writing that there is some Ethereum in the portfolio. Finally, I can clearly say that EOS is a regret.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

For the short term I will choose ETH but for the long term I will choose NEO. NEO is similar with ETH but have many technology improvements, it is faster and cheaper. So I think NEO will pass ETH in future. But for now, ETH is still the best altcoin.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

I have invested more on the safer coins like Etherium but I do have EOS and NEO as well. With EOS, I'm not to sure if I should invest a lot right now. Given my limited budget I'd rather stay on the safe side and invest more on ETH.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

Neo is not competetive for these alternaticve cryptocurrencies, Eth has much more chances to be the first but from my point of view Eos is more promising here.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Rohomus

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

I acknowledge of EOS. What gives EOS some potential is its wedding of shrewd contracts with extraordinary versatility. The stage additionally includes level scaling, which implies that brilliant contracts can be executed and exchanges prepared all the while. The group even gauges that it can deal with a million exchanges for every second. That is precisely the sort of speed a savvy contracts stage which would need to assume control over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: