Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin of your portofolio you regret investing in?  (Read 171 times)
ekn222 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:00:09 PM

for me IOta...don't get e wrong but was expensive when i invested...lost 60%...
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

I Invested Oyster Pearl PRL last year and I regret because I didn't buy more.
I invested while the price was around $0.0005 last year and after 6 weeks it surges as high as almost $5 before it went down on $1 price range for two months.
If I had only given a chance that I have more money on that day last year then I would be happy to buy more PRL as many as I could because in the next few weeks PRL will moon and I supposedly buying Lambo when that case happened.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

THEKEY ( TKY ) i bought this token at KUCOIN with the price of 420 satoshi and then find myself nowhere after a day.
from this 420 i try to hold it longer and then saw it last week at 170 satoshis, and now at 200.
i dont know what to do with it but just hold.

PS, i bought more at 180 Cry ill just make even later.
xireKT

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

Although I like the project and everything, I regret having bought a good amount of TRX during it's ATH.

A good portion of my portfolio being so red is due to TRX being down. I still think it will eventually go back up since Sun has great plans ahead for TRX but I'm pretty red currently cause of TRX.
Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

There are some newly listed altcoins in coinmarketcap.com that I wish I could invest while it's not too late because as I try to analyze their projects and white papers I am impressed especially hearing the Telegram Channel group members excitement on mooning their coins.
Debitum DEB
Dropil
Hirematch
And other new Altcoins that will soon become the next top altcoins in the near future.
I should regret if they become the top altcoins while I didn't grab the chances of investing them.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

Although I like the project and everything, I regret having bought a good amount of TRX during it's ATH.

A good portion of my portfolio being so red is due to TRX being down. I still think it will eventually go back up since Sun has great plans ahead for TRX but I'm pretty red currently cause of TRX.

A friend of mine sell his Oyster Pearl PRL because that time it has low price value and divert his profit on investing Tron TRX on the price of $0.44 so He regret why He did it while PRL surged as hig has almost $5 before staying on $1 range today.
And currently TRX price value is only $0.33 so that's really one of the most regretful things in life as crypto enthusiasts.
I do have a lesson from him so in the future I would never do the same thing.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

I have like two tokens bought and today, i see my investment as big loss. The two tokens are Rebl and STK, i do not know what will happen tomorrow and that is more reason i am still holding them. Although, i saw the tokens to have good potentials, but i have learnt my lessons. I bought them when knew close to nothing in the cryptospace.
As it stands now, i have had lots of experiences and ever since I started investing into other coins, i have not recorded any failure whatsoever.
Some of the things we face in life are meant to teach us one lesson or the other and to make us stronger and wiser.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

I regret investing in Denaro, I lost my money as it became scam just after ICO has finished. Another big pain is XRP, although it is a potential coin, I've bought it for 1.5 $ , so now it is a looser
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

I did make quite a bit of money with IOTA, is just a question of timing, however I was not lucky with Raiden Network. I still have some, so I haven´t yet lost in theory.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

Ripple.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

Few ICOs that never really did anything; BCDiploma, Soferox and Crowdholding. I didn't invest a lot though we're just gambles but I atleast expected something to happen instead they have almost 0 volume and I can't even take a loss.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

I earned a good amount when I bought NEO for $ 60 and sold at a rate of $ 110. it was my best investment. Of course I'm not a very experienced trader but it seems to me that's good. I also bought some coins from which I earned small amounts. but there were also such coins on which I lost my money!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

Tron!  I bought this Tron early this year but I am seriously regret buying it because I am holding a very large quantity of it. You can see how Tron price has fell sharply. I think it will really take time before it recover. Another coins I am regretting investing it is lisk, I bought lisk in early February and it price has fall to $12 at the moment and that represents 50% loss to me and the time I invest.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:57:39 PM

I'm holding for the long... but WAX has completely collapsed way past ICO price.  It even got listed on a big exchange, Bittrex, but still collapsed.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

Adex it is... We waited for like 3-4 months until the release of the prototype, and our expectation were high! After the release of the prototype, the price didn't increase even one bit Angry
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:02:47 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:25:46 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
d0nsly

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:22:01 PM

I regretted investing in trade.io
It went down below the ICO price after few days launching in an exchange market..
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:16:40 PM

the only Altcoin that I regret not to invest more while I have a chance and while it's too cheap is Oyster Pearl PRL.
Oyster after it was launched and listed on coinmarketcap.com last year on november, it was price valued as low as $0.0005 and I only invest 50k plus Oyster coins that time.
If I only knew that it will explode as high as almost $5 in next 6 weeks then I should invest more than that.
Today Oyster had a price range of around $1 but everyone is very excited for it's second pump starting next month that it will soon surge up again as the new altcoin Oyster Shell SHL airdrop for PRL holders only.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

Ripple.
I would wait before investing in that one unless you want to ride the Ripple train. Bitcoin is more likely to pump before Ripple does.

In invested Ripple last year before I throw my money on Oyster Pearl PRL. today Oyster PRL had offered me more return of investments but I am happy as well with Ripple as that time the price value was around $0.55 when I hit buy button and now I still even get almost 100% return.
I really do regret not to invest more on PRL because it could make me a millionaire if I do hit Buy more PRL last november while it was price valued as low as $0.0005.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

No regrets in investing. I bought quite a lot of alts during crazy bull run including coins like IOTA, ELIX, etc. I've lost more than a half of on such alts. But that's okay. I haven't invested more than I could afford to lose. And I'm going to hold them, I think they will go up again someday. It would have been great if I had left everything in BTC though Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: