Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is market going to bounce back before September?  (Read 382 times)
cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

Do not rely to people's speculations look for the technical and fundamental analysis because these factors has a lot of impact to the market especially to the investor's mind they wont be doing shitty things when they arent sure how will the market flows,september was always the start of bulls but this year we have different situation so dont expect .

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

Until September, the market of crypto currency can develop, but I do not expect a big rise in prices. In addition to various conflicting tendencies, we can get the headache of Tokyo's Mt. Gox, which from September can throw out its 180,000 bitcoins in installments to pay off its debts to creditors. In anticipation of this eventual event, bitcoin is unlikely to grow well in price. Why invest a large amount in bitcoin, if after September it can again plummet in price.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

Yes, of course will be back on track before September. I see no reason to worry that much about six months period. In September we will be looking in the new horizon and new highs.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:08:23 PM

Nobody will know that,it might be september it might be now ? nothing is sure about our market because of its high volatility the market can rise and fall all of a sudden,that is wht most of the investors are too scared to get involved with our market because of its ups and downs.But im sure this year would be different because there are too much regulations in most of the countries.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

these news are nothing, they just try to speculate the market by these news.
in reality everything is going as planned, they are playing the market for which side they want. big guys rule the industry.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

The events this year is too much different compare to the previous years,so it means history wont repeat this year because there are many regulations coming from different countries and it might be the reason why the events are so much different,bull runs in september might happen but im positive there are less chance because of these FUDs and regulations.

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

I dont see why in september? isnt because previous years' bull run always started in september or the last quarter of the year? it might be but somehow this year is too different because a lot of regulations is happening to our community and it might slowed our progress but lets hope that this year would be much easier than the last year's movements.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

Do not expect too much because this year is very different from the past year,because last year there are less regulations in the cryptocurrency space compare today theres a lot of regulations including facebook,google and from those countries who wants to regulate the cryptocurrencies from their citizens,it might not be in september but who knows?

Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

I think that if this business were about to bet on the future movement of the bitcoin price as in the binary options, without a doubt I would bet all my capital that in the month of September the cryptocurrency market will be much better positioned than in currently, because although it is true that the 2017 upward race was absolutely unsustainable, current prices are too low compared to the great potential that still have the cryptos, so I am convinced that in a few months we will see a gradual recovery in the market.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

The market for crypto-currencies is hard to predict, and may rebound in the next month!

The market is affected by many factors!

Countries also have different attitudes towards digital encryption.
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

Looking at fresh news surfacing every week about some negative progress in cryptocurrency. The news we have lately:

1) Goldman Sachs saying BTC will dip to south of $5000

2) G20 possibly looking at cryptocurrency regulation.

3) Japan & HK regulating cryptos

4) Overall Alts being REKT at lowest prices since last September

I ask a question to myself, Will the market bounce back until September this year ?

Lets have a healthy discussion
No one would ever know not unless you are a wallstreet or CME insider because these financial institutions are the ones who will decide how will this market will move,these big players are responsible to the ups and downs in the market so we need to get a long with these people think faster and move advance than these people so wont lose a lot of money whenever they move.

justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:34:33 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 02:38:08 AM by justine11

Well maybe or maybe not. We don't know what would be the price of bitcoin this september unless you are a whale that can manipulate the price using your huge amount of money to pump bitcoin and also, i think the news is also a huge factor too you notoce that any good news about  cryptocurrency the prices will go up and if the bad news, then the price will go down.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:52:29 PM

Market will bounce back before september and i will agree with that so much bearish if the market doesn't sustain it's price and i think governments right now are ready to adopt the blockchain and it will grow huge in the coming years to come.

COINISM0001 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

Should read once again. These news are currently there and We're in March. As i said, read again

Looking at fresh news surfacing every week about some negative progress in cryptocurrency. The news we have lately:

I ask a question to myself, Will the market bounce back until September this year ?

You asked yourself what will happen to september? may i know how did you answered your own question? these people are trying to set our mind that these events will happen,so if most of the people are going to believe these shits morelikely it will happen because words are stronger than any weapon, i never follow people like these who are acting as a prophet because these are just speculations from the so called experts.
COINISM0001 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

A lot of Crypto-analysts had valued BTC at $50,000 EY 2018. But I see them pretentious now, lets hope we see north of 16k by September

I think that if this business were about to bet on the future movement of the bitcoin price as in the binary options, without a doubt I would bet all my capital that in the month of September the cryptocurrency market will be much better positioned than in currently, because although it is true that the 2017 upward race was absolutely unsustainable, current prices are too low compared to the great potential that still have the cryptos, so I am convinced that in a few months we will see a gradual recovery in the market.
COINISM0001 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

That's actually true, the market bounce is anybodies guess. Everything rests on our hope, strong hope

The market for crypto-currencies is hard to predict, and may rebound in the next month!

The market is affected by many factors!

Countries also have different attitudes towards digital encryption.
COINISM0001 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

I second you on this, Summers have to be good.

Yes, it will and why not?
G20 has rejected the regulation in the crypto because that doesn't give impact to the financial economy. I think if you are reading the latest news and you have known about this. Japan and  HK regulation is not a crypto regulation but exchange site regulation. The majority of altcoins were from zero and it can go up and down. Not sure about until September but I guess middle months of this year become a big bet for the bullish trend of crypto.
anamie0815

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:04:00 AM

Hopefully all prices will bounce back before september. But still lots of people will surely cash out for shopping this holy week. And prices are going to dump again.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:07:41 AM

It seems to me that the market will recover much earlier. I think in May there will already begin a strong rise in prices for cryptocurrencies, and by the end of 2018 we will see bitcoin at $ 50,000.  Wink

COINISM0001 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:14:34 AM

True that, youve painted it the right way.

Everything or Nothing!

The September deadline seems a very odd question, I don't think anyone can predict how crypto will do in the short term (that being a few months!). Set your goals on the bigger picture, if you can afford to HODL for 5 years leave your investment and come back to either an empty piggy bank or a wad of cash.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: