Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is market going to bounce back before September?  (Read 382 times)
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:19:53 PM

I think that the market will recover after the shocks for at least a year, and by September I do not think that everything will be normal, especially if the situation becomes more complicated.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

If you're afraid that what you read will come true, it would be better to sell your investment in cryptos and keep your fiat. The crypto world is for those who have money to lose and don't afraid it. The market is so volatile with the prices moving up and down that none is able to predict prices six months before. What I can suggest you is to join a bounty and work for it. You'll be able to make some money without being afraid to lose your fiat.

Looking at fresh news surfacing every week about some negative progress in cryptocurrency. The news we have lately:

1) Goldman Sachs saying BTC will dip to south of $5000

2) G20 possibly looking at cryptocurrency regulation.

3) Japan & HK regulating cryptos

4) Overall Alts being REKT at lowest prices since last September

I ask a question to myself, Will the market bounce back until September this year ?

Lets have a healthy discussion
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

I have read many predictions that say that the market is recovering soon, before summer so I am waiting for the things to happen
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

I think that in september we will forget about the prices that are now. In september, many projects will show very good growth I think. The red market is over.

Well said positively, that was the same thought i have in my mind.
September i guess probably the start of our new hope to our coins.
The markets will end the red and lets meet the new bloom again.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

Just a guess, but one contributing factor for the continuing fall in prices could be that in the UK (and I think Japan) the tax year runs April to March. People could be cashing out to take advantage of yearly gains allowances. This might mean return to green across the board once we get into April.

And yes it is important to pay taxes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: