Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 2391 times)
ingrownpocket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 09:18:55 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 10:11:57 PM by Carlos L.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:21:19 AM

These bounty threads need to have the coins held by a 3rd party while work progresses.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 10:37:28 AM

These bounty threads need to have the coins held by a 3rd party while work progresses.
Good idea, I didn't enter this 'contest' but I've had 2 other people disappear with the designs I've made. Going to watermark everything I submit from now on.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 01:23:39 PM

Good idea, I didn't enter this 'contest' but I've had 2 other people disappear with the designs I've made. Going to watermark everything I submit from now on.

Would be a good idea. I would have done it, not implying whether or not CH has done anything.

Just my preference when it comes to artwork/designs that they be kept in a secure manner if publicly displayed.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 09:46:58 PM

That is actually a very smart idea.
Did anyone PM coinhoarder, did he have any reasons to why he wasn't paying?
Or does he just ignore?
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 08:23:56 PM

Hi,

I'm no scammer. I've just been very busy lately and haven't had much of a chance to come here and post or reply to anything. A winner will be decided and they will be paid. I did not set a time limit for the contest to end, so I don't see how I'm outside the rules here....
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:59:41 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 01:53:08 AM by CoinHoarder

EDIT: If want the full story why I haven't paid the bounty yet, please PM me. I originally posted it here, but I decided it is too personal to leave out in the open. Please PM me and I will send you my original post.
scotjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:38:49 PM

Just to weigh in here - I have personally had CoinHoarder holding my coins for extended periods of time in a group buy scenario. He has always stuck to his word. While in this instance he should have had a cold wallet with the coins in there in advance, we all know everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

I have offered to lend him 1BTC interest free to help out with the payment of the bounty. As far as I'm concerned, he is trustworthy. He is one of only 3-4 people on these forums who I would be happy to have as escrow for any amount.

scotjam

PS - to pre-empt any sock puppet accusations, I have been a member of the community for quite a while, and have been quite active. Please see my past participation in:
Zefir's avalon chip buy - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177827.msg1934044#msg1934044
RagingAzn628's avalon chip buy (turned into a disaster, but I was in it and thanks to JohnK didn't lose my money) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177994.0
Tyrion70 / Blastbob's KNC group buy - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238336.0 (miner #6)
Sale of my Bitburner Fury to Sampey (the developer of CAT - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286650.0). Buyer paid first, no escrow. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323556.0
Sale of my KNC Mercury (buyer paid first, no escrow) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310961.0 (see my trust rating for buyer feedback)

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:09:56 PM

This bounty has still has not been paid out.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:11:32 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 11:34:06 PM by smoothie

Here is the response you get when you ask if he plans to pay out before going on his hiatus from the forums:

The first people that contacted me and paid, your stuff is on its way as of today. Sorry about the delay.. life is crazy right now. I will write some assembly instructions and post them here. Make sure to read them.. I had a customer brick his units by plugging in 5v power into the Gridseeds.

- If you have emailed me and not heard back from me, you will hear from me today.

- If you emailed me and don't want your stuff shipped back and want it hosted. I will have your things back up and running within the end of the week. I apologize for delay.. I'm still moving.

- If you opened a Paypal dispute, I cannot send your stuff to you I apologize. I literally have $0 in my pocket and my bank account is negative, I cannot cover your shipping. When you open a dispute, Paypal freezes the money. Email me to work something out.

I am giving you guys all accessories at no costs, and 1 special edition physical litecoin (worth ~$15 each unloaded on Ebay) per Gridseed you ordered (until supplies last I am not sure I have enough to do 1-1 for everyone.) I have these left over from people that didn't pay for them after the auctions. This is the only way I can somewhat make up for this as I have no coins or cash. I hope you appreciate it... as I have definitely lost a lot of time and money in this as well. I wasn't making much of anything selling these Gridseeds as it was- hosted units I literally made nothing after paying for accessories and was planning on making money from hosting fees. That obviously never happened.

I am going to take a long hiatus from the cryptocoin community after this is cleared up. I will not continue any businesses I have started, I need to eliminate stress as much as possible from my life. I admit I am young (27) and still have a lot to learn. I have made some mistakes and I am sorry about that. I wish things would have gone better, but it most of it was out of my control. I literally do not know how I am going to eat tonight. I am now living with my sister, first night here she's like "I'm seeing this guy and he's gonna stay the night tonight." I'm thinking to myself... fuck my life. I told someone in email, but since I delayed even more I will explain it to you publicly. I have been having problems with depression the past 6 months or so. It has been hard for me to live a normal life, it is why I lost my job. I have suffered with depression off and on my whole life, but lately I have been the worst I've ever been. I would totally kill myself right now if I didn't have a family that would be devastated. I can't do that to them... I need to learn to be strong and teach myself how to be happy again. I have been going through some really tough times, all I am asking for is a little understanding.

Please just have patience and this whole thing will be fixed shortly. I am still moving.. no A/C at my old place or the warehouse in 90+ degree weather... by myself. This is why I have been slow to respond and send everything back. I will try to make an effort to be better about responding etc so we can get this cleared up once and for all.

Thanks.

Since you are going to take a hiatus I figured I would ask if plan to tie up all loose ends including this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289668.0

It has been 9 months and counting. Just asking.

It seems Smoothie's life mission is to ruin my reputation. I think I am doing an OK job of that on my own Smoothie, I don't need your help. Tongue

GFY

1. You mad bro?

2. It was just a question. No need to get in a hissy fit.

3. Concerning your acronym, no thanks. I do not swing that way. But Goat might take you up on that offer since he offered the same thing to me just the other week.  Grin Grin Grin

4. So can you answer the question like a legitimate forum user or will you just keep dodging the issue?

5. Nice try to make me out to be the one who is in the wrong here. Clearly all I've done is call things as I've seen it. All you have done in response is to whine and cry wolf that I am stalking you and attacking you. You and goat sure appear to have similar traits. You aren't related are you? Tongue

Grow up Smoothie, aren't you like 30+ years old? This is ridiculous... As I've said 10 times now (maybe more)- I will pay off the loan and bounty as soon as I am able. I didn't feel the need to repeat myself, especially to you. I am broke and in debt to a couple people in this community. If I had money to pay them then I would, but I cannot. You bothering me about it all the time doesn't change anything- just because you make a post on here (and in at least 5 other threads over 2 forums in the past month or so) doesn't magically grant me the ability to shit money out of my ass. Maybe you don't understand... I am sure you are pretty well off from you crypto investments and selling overpriced coins, unfortunately I cannot say the same for myself. I couldn't go out to eat if I wanted.. all my money is in groceries in fridge or in my possessions, most of which I am selling to get back on my feet.

I am a freaking broken depressed individual right about now and things have not been going well. So what do you do? You go around and rub it in my face all over. That is just a very mean spirited thing to do and I am sure you have no heart. You are not even directly involved and have NEVER supported or purchased anything from me- EVER. You make it seem like you're some white knight rescuing the helpless from a terrible tyrant, when in actuality your actions and what you say about me stem from some kind of hatred you have for me. Why should you give a shit about all of this? Were you affected by any of it? NO... I know you're going to come back with some bullshit like "because I really care about people getting scammed" or something, but you and I both know this is personal for you. Otherwise you would be posting in one of the other million scammer threads and trying to help those people out. Yet, you only come here and harass me. I think part of your hatred from me stems from me pointing out that you are making a killing on your coins, and now it has been exemplified now that I came out that I no longer support Litecoin. Just please admit these are the true reasons why you harrass me, it is quite obvious although you try your best to hide your true reasons.

I have now ignored you, I should of done it about 2 years ago. Good day.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:34:27 AM

pretty OT but lol anyone remember that guy who had to pay a bounty for smething... he was like a hero/vip/2011 member.
the excuse was that he could not afford petrol to drive into town to goto the bank to pay or some sht like that.
at the same time he had heaps of "projects" in the dev section.. he was a coder.. i know its not alot to go on but anyone remember ?
it was some totally legit guy and he tried to ignore thread then was just to laid back about it..faaaark its going to annoy me now til I remember the name.

if there wasnt 100000000000000 scam threads in here I could take a look

CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:57:33 PM

Hi, its been a while but I thought I would update those involved in this.

I have two debts in the cryptocoin community.

#1 - A 30 Bitcoin loan in which I worked out a deal with rudrigorc2 to only owe 32 Bitcoins for. I have since paid about 31.5 Bitcoins back out of the 32 Bitcoins owed. You can see the payment address here to follow along with my progress and see that I am paying back my debt... slowly but surely:

Payment address: https://blockchain.info/address/1MenQ9tJiGHaNwTiFJJu2g9F2qpseWzPMu
Original loan thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285592.0

Since the first debt was a loan, and it was done before I started the bounty competition, I thought it was the right thing to do to pay off the loan before paying off this bounty competition. Bitcoin has gone up a lot in value, and I paid off a lot of the loan when Bitcoins were worth $800+, a lot of the loan was paid back when Bitcoin was $1000+. It makes me sick to think I could of waited for the Bitcoin price to crash and I would of had enough money to cover all of my debts and still have some Bitcoin savings. However, it could of just as easily skyrocketed even more leaving me with the impossible task of paying off a lot of debt, so I suppose I am happy with my decision there.

#2 the design a physical Bitcoin bounty debt.

As you can tell I am making headway with my debt, and as soon as I am able I will pay off this debt as well. I am not making a lot of money nowadays, but I am a man of my word and I will get it paid off as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:40:41 AM

For coinhoarder to actually fulfill his obligations he will need to:

1. Decide on a winning design in one form or another.

2. Pay the winner the 5 BTC bounty.

3. Get the coin minted so he can at least give the winner the free coin they won by winning this contest.

4. Have the winning hologram design manufactured as well.

5. Post design credits on cryptovest.com which currently reads the following when you go to his site:

"Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable."

It will take much more than just paying the 5 BTC bounty for Coinhoarder to be out of debt on this contest.

I wouldn't expect him to deliver on his obligations above that I listed in any meaningful time frame.

Almost 2 months later...still nothing.

Now standing at about 14 months since contest should have been paid out and completed.

Still nothing...just more delays.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:20:06 AM

Left negative trust, hope this gets cleared up.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:04:01 AM

Left negative trust, hope this gets cleared up.

I've done the same. Will remove it once this is finished up concerning the original terms and prizes etc.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:10:09 AM

Cross-posted for reference:

First of all, my apologies that it has taken me way too long to settle this debt. I was put in a very tough spot financially about a couple years ago, and have been struggling ever since then to get my feet back under me financially. I have been working very hard this year to get back on my feet, that along with the help of my family to provide me a place to live, has finally allowed me to finally be in a position to be able to pay this bounty.

I stopped responding here a long time ago because at the time there was nothing I could do to fix the situation, and nothing good would have come of it other than a good show of poo slinging for the spectators (which was all this thread was good for the last few pages.) I decided to let the naysayers continue talking without refuting their ignorant claims of me being a scammer, as most of them were people I've butted heads with in the past and they were just using this as a prime opportunity to pounce and drag my name through the mud. None of them know me personally, knew of my future intentions regarding making this debt whole whenever I was able to, or the full story of my personal financial situation as I have not shared everything here publicly on the forums. Some things are too personal to put out there on the internet and are quite frankly no one's business.

I had the option to take the easy way out. A friend of mine that submitted a design in the competition offered around December of 2013 to send me 5 Bitcoins, me declare him the winner, and then me send the 5 Bitcoins back to him. Despite the trolling and scammer accusations I was receiving, I decided that I would not take him up on this offer. I decided that I would keep my integrity and would judge the contest fairly, awarding the bounty to the design I like best whenever I was able to actually pay the bounty. I knew in my heart I was not a scammer. I knew that I was a honest person with good intentions that simply fell into a tough situation, and knowing that was all that mattered to me at the time. "Shit happens" as they say.

Along with that extreme act of kindness, I offer my sincere gratitude to those of you that had my back and offered kind words and support during this predicament via PMs and other communication methods. It was you guys that helped me through this hard time, when I could of easily walked away and truly been the scammer that all of the "haters" were accusing me of being. That would have been so easy to do honestly as nothing but a negative reputation on a Bitcoin forum, that hardly anyone knows or cares about in the real world, would have been the only thing that came of it. However, I am a man with integrity and that was never really an option that I considered at any point throughout all of this.

Two years later I am finally able to pay this debt. I will announce the winner when I have the coins available (EDIT: I was wrong about how long it will take the payment to clear) in about a week. To avoid the conspiracy theorists and more trolling, I will provide proof it is actually me buying the Bitcoins for the bounty. Along with the screenshot I will be sending the transaction with a comment referencing this contest and my name to whichever Bitcoin address the winner posts here ITT. I will not be able to fulfill all of the terms in the OP, or at least not immediately. I am honestly not sure I will ever mint another physical crypto currency in my lifetime as I'm not sure anyone truly trusts me to do so after this silly debacle. Among other things, such as losing my original domain name and some domain sniper wanting to charge me $2k+ to buy my old domain back. I will be adding 1 Bitcoin to the bounty and my word that if I am ever to mint a physical Bitcoin that I will do my best to fulfill all of the other terms of the original competition that remain unedited in the OP to this day.

I am looking forward to putting this behind me and becoming a contributing member to the crypto community, as my passion for decentralized technology has never wavered and am excited for what the future holds. Without further ado, here is the proof the bounty is on its way, and I look forward to announcing the winner soon.  Grin

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:12:27 PM

Cross-posted for reference:

First of all, my apologies that it has taken me way too long to settle this debt. I was put in a very tough spot financially about a couple years ago, and have been struggling ever since then to get my feet back under me financially. I have been working very hard this year to get back on my feet, that along with the help of my family to provide me a place to live, has finally allowed me to finally be in a position to be able to pay this bounty.

I stopped responding here a long time ago because at the time there was nothing I could do to fix the situation, and nothing good would have come of it other than a good show of poo slinging for the spectators (which was all this thread was good for the last few pages.) I decided to let the naysayers continue talking without refuting their ignorant claims of me being a scammer, as most of them were people I've butted heads with in the past and they were just using this as a prime opportunity to pounce and drag my name through the mud. None of them know me personally, knew of my future intentions regarding making this debt whole whenever I was able to, or the full story of my personal financial situation as I have not shared everything here publicly on the forums. Some things are too personal to put out there on the internet and are quite frankly no one's business.

I had the option to take the easy way out. A friend of mine that submitted a design in the competition offered around December of 2013 to send me 5 Bitcoins, me declare him the winner, and then me send the 5 Bitcoins back to him. Despite the trolling and scammer accusations I was receiving, I decided that I would not take him up on this offer. I decided that I would keep my integrity and would judge the contest fairly, awarding the bounty to the design I like best whenever I was able to actually pay the bounty. I knew in my heart I was not a scammer. I knew that I was a honest person with good intentions that simply fell into a tough situation, and knowing that was all that mattered to me at the time. "Shit happens" as they say.

Along with that extreme act of kindness, I offer my sincere gratitude to those of you that had my back and offered kind words and support during this predicament via PMs and other communication methods. It was you guys that helped me through this hard time, when I could of easily walked away and truly been the scammer that all of the "haters" were accusing me of being. That would have been so easy to do honestly as nothing but a negative reputation on a Bitcoin forum, that hardly anyone knows or cares about in the real world, would have been the only thing that came of it. However, I am a man with integrity and that was never really an option that I considered at any point throughout all of this.

Two years later I am finally able to pay this debt. I will announce the winner when I have the coins available (EDIT: I was wrong about how long it will take the payment to clear) in about a week. To avoid the conspiracy theorists and more trolling, I will provide proof it is actually me buying the Bitcoins for the bounty. Along with the screenshot I will be sending the transaction with a comment referencing this contest and my name to whichever Bitcoin address the winner posts here ITT. I will not be able to fulfill all of the terms in the OP, or at least not immediately. I am honestly not sure I will ever mint another physical crypto currency in my lifetime as I'm not sure anyone truly trusts me to do so after this silly debacle. Among other things, such as losing my original domain name and some domain sniper wanting to charge me $2k+ to buy my old domain back. I will be adding 1 Bitcoin to the bounty and my word that if I am ever to mint a physical Bitcoin that I will do my best to fulfill all of the other terms of the original competition that remain unedited in the OP to this day.

I am looking forward to putting this behind me and becoming a contributing member to the crypto community, as my passion for decentralized technology has never wavered and am excited for what the future holds. Without further ado, here is the proof the bounty is on its way, and I look forward to announcing the winner soon.  Grin

I am in fact, very surprised to see you back... Hopefully you won't bail out again, watching these two threads. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: