Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:21:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much should I invest into ripple?  (Read 118 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

Hi I am investing into ripple after 3 months of researching coins and getting to know crypto. Buying n reselling. Now is the time to invest into ripple. People hate on ripple and stuff. But its not dead. Still gaining after 4 years. I have put 1.4k into it trading ada for ripple.. How much more should I put? I'm thinking up to 3k

Ethereum and Uniswap.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:22:34 AM

Your investment will depend upon your decision and your money holding or token holdings from other ICO. If you are stating that 3k will be good then so be it. After all it is your money to invest and not ours so there is no need to question that because you are the one that could evaluate the certain situation. But if you are longing for some approval the i guess it is better to try and invest another ICO project. Especially those promising project that will likely to success. You could invest during ICO period and get some discount and if you do not wish to hold long enough during the ICO after having the tokens sale the you can sell it directly so which means you can earn profit from the discount they offer .
bitcoinsc (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:27:53 AM

I don't like ICO much because I haven't time to research it
 Working 11 hr shifts everyday.. I don't want to be trap into ico too lol. My goal is really to reach 1 million$ and should 3000$ be enough for me?

Ethereum and Uniswap.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:55:31 AM

I would argue none at all but if you must get involved try getting it for less than 50 cents or 5k satoshi whatever comes first. You are most probably right in your assumption it will pump again, but when that happens is unknown to us.

Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

I think ripple not going to dead, ripple able to rising it's value in future. and absolutely it's your own choice which type of activity's you prefer. but I think it's not a good decision if you want to invest your all money invest over just ripple. you can think it variously.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:14:45 AM

I think you must invest to ripple according to your need and do not invest all of your money and you cannot continue your life. Be wise to invest to the coin and I think if you choose ripple is good decision.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

Working 11 hr shifts everyday.. I don't want to be trap into ico too lol. My goal is really to reach 1 million$ and should 3000$ be enough for me?
Invest in Ripple is a good choice but if you want to multiply your investment 33 times, I think you can not do it with Ripple because total Ripples was distributed is too much( over 30 billion) and Ripple price is high compared with its price at the time was released.
bitcoinsc (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

I think investors will choose the top 5 coins to invest and same goes with companies that are merchants. If a big company like google pay accepts ripple follow by coinbase. Other company accepting ripple as there payment would only be a bright future. I'm only thinking possibility but when ripple age even more they will gain more partnership.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:45:13 AM

Hi I am investing into ripple after 3 months of researching coins and getting to know crypto. Buying n reselling. Now is the time to invest into ripple. People hate on ripple and stuff. But its not dead. Still gaining after 4 years. I have put 1.4k into it trading ada for ripple.. How much more should I put? I'm thinking up to 3k
If you believe that a specific cryptocurrency you want to buy will grow even more in the future, you should also know how much money you can only invest and willing to lose. Don't ever ask for any advise from random people when it comes to financial or investment, you should be the one making the decisions. Some people here will say that Ripple will not grow anymore (hatters) and some will say that it still has the potential to grow more or comeback to its all time high (shills) but all of those are just a complete guess because no one can predict what will happen to its market in the future.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:47:31 AM

to do research on ico you do not need to do it every day, just read their whitepaper and boom, you understand all about the project.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

some of the coins are based on solving real life problems and enhancing it such as ripple XRP that is being signed by number of companies and is changing the way money transfer works. But my suggestions to invest 25% from your budget
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:24:56 AM

The same amount that you should invest in the "dot coms" from the 90s
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:41:16 AM

to ripple no more than 30% of your money because for now ripple has a price that is still high and tu be a concern your investment will experience many losses. so you need to see further developments for your investment to succeed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: