Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparing to Electroneum: Why Marinecoin can rise 100x on Successful Airdrop  (Read 660 times)
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1553
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 07:17:37 PM by honglu69

The most popular valuation on cryptocurrency today is Metcalfe's law. Metcalfe's law states that the value of a telecommunications network is proportional to the square of the number of connected users of the system (n2). Metcalfe's law has been successfully applied to bitcoin past price movement, stock price of Facebook and Tencent (Owner of wechat, the largest social media company in China).

Now I am very excited on the potential for Marinecoin (MTC). I have been following a coin Electroneum, a coin claiming to Airdrop to millions of cell phone users. Its Android miner is live already and only has 68000 online for most of day. It claims to have 1 million app download. It's market cap is 220 million USD . If Marinecoin new AI driven Airdrop program succeeds to airdrop to 20k or even more members, I can easily see MTC price to go up 100x. Currently the MTC market cap is less than 1 million USD, specifically only at half million USD at 0.018 doge trading price. If the airdrop can successfully reach 1 million users, then of course, MTC market cap should trade at par with Electroneum or 400x rise from current price.

My post is not to knock on Electroneum, I like Electroneum and it has huge potential. But by comparing to Electroneum, if Marinecoin can succeed on its new AI driven airdrop program to attract huge amount of new members, MTC is on the path to increase 100x on value!

Marinecoin ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

My post is not to knock on Electroneum, I like Electroneum and it has huge potential.

Electroneum have zero potential. It dont bring anything useful for coin owners and their developers team is incompetent.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

If I see these words in topics : airdrop, 100x, opportunity etc. I go away, no airdrop or such trash coins make 100x because they don't build anything valuable. It can be only done by lots of scammed people.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

If I see these words in topics : airdrop, 100x, opportunity etc. I go away, no airdrop or such trash coins make 100x because they don't build anything valuable. It can be only done by lots of scammed people.

Oyster Pearl was aidropped and I think it did well over 100x. Most aidropped coins don't really have much of a future but some do pretty well. Lumens is aidropped and NEM I believe was airdropped aswell.

BinarySoul777

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

Javis Artificial Intelligence for proof of promotion,  Marine coin is offering up to 20000 mtc ico simply by following the guide lines which are set out when you visit https://marineco.in.  Marinecoin block chain is 500% faster than BTC   Marinecoin is eco freindly and prides itself on safe and secure transactions. Marinecoin is also Dev-less which basically means Marinecoin takes away the need for miners as it is self sustaining this is the future.   The only thing in charge of Marinecoin are the Marinecoin community. Javis Artificial intelligence  will scrutinise the ico applicants for proof of promotion and successful applicants will receive up to 20000 MTC Marinecoin also has its own quailty Exchange which is open to the public at   https://f1cx.com . so be part of the future  The first Dev-less self-sustaining Crypto-Currenncy Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

Thank you for saying this, I really hope more people see the light and understand that these kinds of coins cannot be sustained. Metcalfe's law is true to a degree, but if the token has no other use than to be pumped and traded, it will eventually fail. Projects can airdrop, that is fine, but please, work on something that people really, really need. Marinecoin,,, we are getting tired of this.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:03:54 AM

I checked out the project and was interested in the airdrop, but it's suspended because they made it too complicated for themselves to check. That alone should be a hint of what's to come with this coin. I don't see anything new. It's just them trying to draw attention to their coin.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

If you start to think that your coins will reach x100 and compare it to Electroneum, I do not think is the way you should start this project. Instead, bring something the market need and people will use daily that is easy to use.

kangxilaleq

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

Marinecoin MTC  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then mavis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.   So come and join the MTC community https://marineco.inAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin  Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
Ian6

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

Best is to find free ICO like Marinecoin does. Check out the airdrop they are doing right now. MTC has a machine to machine, self sustaining system. Check out their website: https://marineco.in The community is still small but growing. Their airdrop is based on artificial intelligence and super easy. It works with proof of promotion. It could really go big. Since it doesn’t cost anything it is for sure worth trying out. You will get 20000 MTC for almost no work. It is done in 5 minutes. And you can also repeat the airdorp every 24 hours. Until the MTC runs out.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Has no one else noticed this is the new spam coin from Jnr members?
I wouldn't go near it just due to that.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

oh no i have 10.000 etn and alot of member have opinion this electroneum is useless, why? i think its still have potential
fakenewsbuster

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

Hope you have done enough research before deeming a coin untouchable.
Here's a link where I have laid bare some points about the project and reasons for why mostly Newbie accounts post for MTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3294495.msg34392175#msg34392175
It's not what it seems to you at first glance. You can't judge a book by its cover.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

I agree and dont agree at the same time.
Some of the successful projects were airdropped back in 2017 and before just to get know in the community.
But around 95% of the current airdrops don’t habe any chance right knoe.

I think solid bounties have X100 potential.
I like bountyhive for the bounties but they give really low amount of coins.
Signature campaign coins are absolutely right choices.
I searched a lot for my current signature Medichain. Yes there is the rival Medicalchain but i think both of them will be really successful and i am sure i wont regret chosing that one.

when i pick the airdrops, i consider how much time it will last. If I ll spend just 2 min why not join?
I spend tons of time for tons of useless stuff during my days..
Maybe i am pethetic Smiley
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

Everyone knows these kind of threads are all fake and manipulation.
Always newbie/jr accounts trying to sell you a shit coin.
charmgem

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

lol buddy you should do more research, this is one of the most legit cryptos this year, the entire distribution is fair and free. Its like raiblocks *nano) distribution
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

maybe i was the first person to experience the bitter thing in electroneum where my wallet was hacked person, i lost more than 100k ETN which i plan to keep
fakenewsbuster

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

Nobody's selling anything for God's sakes! Why is it so difficult to explain a simple project and distribution model to some people? Can you please do 5 minutes of research before posting anything? Can we expect a minimum level of maturity from a Senior Member as you? I am tired of having to repeatedly explain to people. If you'll be kind enough to spare 5 minutes of reading time, please read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3294495.msg34392175#msg34392175
dtxiginj

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

Yes seems like most airdrops are little reward, long wait if ever received. I found one that is paying daily actually. Marinecoín is offering 20,000 .MTC. daily for promoting their current ico. Time dilution technology is being used to distribute 9 billion plus .MTC. to as many community members as possible. It is fair to everyone because it is released over time. Artificial intelligence is running the campaign so payouts occur when tasks are completed. No more waiting until the ico is over to collect. Self sustaining - time dilution technology - time tested - proof of promotion - Learn more here. marineco.ín/ico
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: