Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡ Is this the best way to access exclusive ICO presale deals and bonuses?  (Read 1585 times)
MoonSyndicate (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:07:03 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 02:27:53 AM by MoonSyndicate

DID YOU KNOW.. big investors often enjoy 100%+ bonuses on top tier ICO tokens? Now you can too...

Moon Syndicate is an ICO buying pool that gives its members access to exclusive ICO presale deals on top tier projects. By aggregating our members contributions, we are able to increase our buying power and negotiate huge bonuses that make Venture Capitalists and Institutional Investors envious.

We have over 3500 members in total (2915 on Telegram) after 7 weeks of operation, which places us as one of the worlds largest buying pools.

Our track record includes several successful ICO deals which you can find out the details of in our Telegram chat (some with 100% bonus), and total contribitions surpassing well over 1000 ETH. We have new deals coming all the time...

We often invite CEO's and CTO's from the ICO's that we contribute to our Telegram group to answer any questions from their members. Sign Up soon if you are interested as we will be closing membership once we've reached capacity.

elston6x

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

I think so!
With all the effort, bonuses and access to the transactor, choosing an interesting ICO is possible. Try it up a bit!
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

Is this a self-serving post?

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

DID YOU KNOW.. big investors often enjoy 100%+ bonuses on top tier ICO tokens? Now you can too...

Moon Syndicate is an ICO buying pool that gives its members access to exclusive ICO presale deals on top tier projects. By aggregating our members contributions, we are able to increase our buying power and negotiate huge bonuses that make Venture Capitalists and Institutional Investors envious.

We have over 3500 members in total (2915 on Telegram) after 7 weeks of operation, which places us as one of the worlds largest buying pools.

Our track record includes several successful ICO deals which you can find out the details of in our Telegram chat (some with 100% bonus), and total contribitions surpassing well over 1000 ETH. We have new deals coming all the time...

We often invite CEO's and CTO's from the ICO's that we contribute to our Telegram group to answer any questions from their members. Sign Up soon if you are interested as we will be closing membership once we've reached capacity.

That's very stupid to put my own money in your pocket. No way!
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

Although the quality of the photo will depend on the mobile of the user. Great concept so far, will explore more about this project and maybe soon I'll be participating. Since my older brother is into photography. Looking forward to know more about the project.

Hey hey hey, wait a little bit. Its not the first time that some project comes out with big promises and when few investors throw their bitcoins into it Original poster just disappears. Sorry OP if you are legit, but you will have to give us some more information!
igotBAWS

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

I like your idea, but I prefer to handle my own ether and decisions.
That is what I use as an alternative: https://www.coinmarketlaunch.com/invest-in-private-ico-pre-sales/

Discounts might not be as big, but I like the freedom!
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

You have it written. Large investors often use 100% + bonuses on top-level ICO tokens? I would like to clarify. And what do you think is the upper level.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

Would still prefer to go lone wolf as it is a bit risky since money can be gone with these pools.

riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

I also think that some random guy on the internet suddenly offering slots in his magic ICO discount machine is very sketchy.

My personal approach to ICO discounts is to use the bounty campaign as a mean to get free tokens and to ONLY invest in ICOs in the earliest stage, that I can get.
If the first stage you could 've been in already is over, chances are it's not worth your time and money anymore.

That's very stupid to put my own money in your pocket. No way!

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

Do you already have an ICO on the list that you can offer bonuses for or do you need to raise funds first and then start negotiating?

Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:24:49 AM

Maybe you and interesting project, but I want to know about your plans as much as possible.
You did not say much about the project, I ask you to present it more fully and tell more about it.
The Bounty campaign is planned?
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

Although the quality of the photo will depend on the mobile of the user. Great concept so far, will explore more about this project and maybe soon I'll be participating. Since my older brother is into photography. Looking forward to know more about the project.

Hey hey hey, wait a little bit. Its not the first time that some project comes out with big promises and when few investors throw their bitcoins into it Original poster just disappears. Sorry OP if you are legit, but you will have to give us some more information!

Agreed, we can´t just put our money where we read great promises, only if you want to lose your money, Dev need to give a lot more information.

Good luck.
tuodharnones

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

We are the one who is responsible for ourselves and because of that it's better to do deep research when someone trying to demand to send pictures or videos. With this kind of platform which its aim is to make money with photos, I started to doubt on how this would work. Well, this is just my opinion based on what I understand.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

The best way is to post your topic in the right part of the forum. This is the COIN ANN forum.
dangcusure

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

Actually it is now true to earn money by just taking photos. Hope this idea goes to a greater extend and also gives us some good managable profits in the future. Selfllery has really a innovative concept and i guess each youth can make money with this project.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

They raised over 1$ mln on closed pre-sale, so I think it's worth a shot

Actually it is now true to earn money by just taking photos. Hope this idea goes to a greater extend and also gives us some good managable profits in the future. Selfllery has really a innovative concept and i guess each youth can make money with this project.

You're right, that everyone od us to be comfortable and easier in the world of social media. Hopefully this project will works that can he have a suitable in our generations and could have a huge potential in the future.

Stop samefagging with brand new 1 post accounts to simulate a discussion.
bensochandi

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

All links you can find in first post of thread: big red buttons below first image. I myself searched for a long time at first
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

Did you have some bounty?
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

What does this topic or thread have to do with Sellfery? Isn't this about a completely different approach to investing in ICOS?

vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:56:57 AM

best way to access exclusive ICO presale and the fastest way of losing money, that's my opinion.... Your buying nothing but big promises for my real money
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: