Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:56:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is A Blockchain  (Read 1680 times)
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:45:24 AM

Most of us use banks to make transactions. A blockchain will allow consumers and suppliers to connect directly, removing the need for a third party. Blockchain therefore, provides a decentralized database, or “digital ledger”, of transactions that everyone on the network can see. This network comprises of a chain of computers that must all approve an exchange before it can be verified or recorded.
rhana_

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:27:24 AM

Hey guyz
I am complete noob in crypto. I need to know what is a blockchain? How to use it and what if it goes offline? What affects it will occur on bitcoin.

I have tried understanding it but it looks very complex There may be a simpler way to understand it guys

Thanks for the help
as I know, Blockchain can make sure all transactions are done properly, recorded and stored securely, the history of the transactions is also publicly accessible. Interestingly enough, the recording of transactions that can be stored in the Blockchain does not only work for financial transactions. There are many other uses that can be handled and recorded into Blockchain.
Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:45:50 AM

Hey guyz
I am complete noob in crypto. I need to know what is a blockchain? How to use it and what if it goes offline? What affects it will occur on bitcoin.

I have tried understanding it but it looks very complex There may be a simpler way to understand it guys

Thanks for the help
the reason why Bitcoin needs to be talked about: The first reason is that with blockchain technology being born with Bitcoin, it can be said that without Bitcoin, blockchain technology may be much later. Many years may or may not happen. Second, Bitcoin is the most successful and most mature example of industrialization of blockchain technology. Of course, it is not suitable for all scenarios because it is only a digital currency type. Public chain
BIRC

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

Hey guyz

Thanks for the help
the reason why Bitcoin needs to be talked about: The first reason is that with blockchain technology being born with Bitcoin, it can be said that without Bitcoin, blockchain technology may be much later. Many years may or may not happen. Second, Bitcoin is the most successful and most mature example of industrialization of blockchain technology. Of course, it is not suitable for all scenarios because it is only a digital currency type. Public chain

I really agree about your point. Maybe Bitcoin is not a perfect cryptocurrency, but it should be the first practical product of blockchain.

And, "technology always comes from human nature", most people always want to earn big money in short time, so the blockchain technology advances faster and faster!
user5757

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:28:24 AM

Blockchain is a technology that securely transfers data based on a very complex coding system, similar to a company's accounting ledger, where cash is closely monitored.

Probably the most concise and easy to understand explanation I have seen.
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

Blockchain is also for use outside of digital currency, and attracts many traditional financial institutions to adopt.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

Blockchain (of bitcoin for example) is open database based on cryptography which may be seen and copied by anyone but may be created by miners with privat key owners only. It contains all done transactions, has huge amount of copies around the world so can not be deleted or subsituted
Its a digital ledger in which transaction made in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency are recorded chronologically and publicly.
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Hey guyz

Thanks for the help

In addition to what everyone said, that is something that truly changes many businesses, from donations to De Beers diamonds, art dealing, banking etc.

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production block chain platform in the world, we are using new technology to build a radically better financial system.
Other term which blockchain do is the most trusted public distributed ledger system which records all the bitcoin transactions through the entire world of digital currency.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

If I want to compare blockchain with our traditional banking system. Blockchain can be liken to your statement of account. It is where you have accurate record of every digital currencies transaction.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

If I want to compare blockchain with our traditional banking system. Blockchain can be liken to your statement of account. It is where you have accurate record of every digital currencies transaction.
By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet. Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin,  (Buy Bitcoin) the tech community is now finding other potential uses for the technology.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

Hey guyz

Thanks for the help

For me the Black chain is the data that has automatic computation of stock like stock exchange in your country, that is similar to them all numbers you want to view all computation you want to know the Black chain are ready to serve you and provide you better. all history of price value and current value are also provide anytime  by black chain.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

Blockchain is the digital asset platform, this technology is leading software platform for only digital currency, this is the latest technology can change the world, bitcoin and all other altcoins and crypto coins are generated from block chain technology, many companies now days using blockchain technology
emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

Blockchain introduced us to decentralized technologies. Thanks to this technology, the platforms came out in the hands of a single force. Power passed into the hands of the majority. Moreover, it was possible to carry out operations without interruption and without intermediary. People will be able to transfer data from one end to another without the need for any intermediary factor. The fees for these transactions are very low. It is also almost impossible to destroy stored and processed data.
   Blockchain is reshaping the concept of technology...
anhhungcolao

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

A blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, distributed and public ledger of all digital cryptocurrency transactions. Blockchain is a revolution in technology development and is foundation for designing cryptocurrencies.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

Blocking, in essence, is a distributed account book of records about events in the digital world. This system is distributed and available to many users. Entries can only be made with the consent of most users.
EGOR EXACT

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

The technology of building bitcoin is a Blockchain. it contains the history of all transactions
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

Blockchain is a ledger that records all Bitcoin transactions. Blockchain was first implemented in 2009, and was revolutionized with Blockchain 2.0 in 2014. Blockchain technology consists of blocks that hold transactions, where each block is interconnected through cryptography, thus forming a network.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

I know that blockchain is a storage place for online currencies like bitcoins. Blockchain is a technology introduced with Bitcoin by one or a group calling itself which was originally used to record the financial transactions of bitcoin.
shakals

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

What Is A Blockchain Huh? how work
Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: