Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Top Investment For 2018  (Read 329 times)
hvdf112 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

Hi guys,

In your opinions, which are the top coins to get into your portfolio for 2018?

For me,

Polymath
VeChain
WePower
DADI
Refereum
Nucleus Vision
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:01:41 AM

I like current ICO- Red Lanterns
bskousen

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:33 AM

I would say OCN. Its so low right now so if you get in at this price, guaranteed it will be GAINZ O'CLOCK end of this year.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

I always prefer to most trusted coin for my portfolio like bitcoin ethereum bch and litecoin. and some outside most hackings coin and ico.
annmhie0904

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:10:54 AM

For me, I have top 8 for this 2018.

First in line is
1. HELBIZ token sale and making it an overwhelming success. As you can see, helbiz is one of the big ICO in this 2018.
2. BeEasy is an all-in-all ecosystem of interrelated cryptocurrency processing services such as mining, charity, exchange, and gaining partner goods and services.
3. SELFLLERY is a multifunctional social platform that allows you to receive rewards in cryptocurrency for social activities related to publication and distribution of visual content.
4. CIBUS
5. GAS FILES
6. MEDICHAIN
7. SKYLLZ
8. MOBILINK
uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:14:06 AM

Guys support UNIFY World Revolution ICO, its not much of a profit in a short term but on eof the biggest oportunities in a long run!
We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:20:30 AM

In my opinion, your investment plan is very good, so I would suggest that you invest in these projects.
However, in a bear market, there is still room for all tokens to fall, and investing in BTC may be a better choice.

aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

For me, I have top 8 for this 2018.

First in line is
1. HELBIZ token sale and making it an overwhelming success. As you can see, helbiz is one of the big ICO in this 2018.
2. BeEasy is an all-in-all ecosystem of interrelated cryptocurrency processing services such as mining, charity, exchange, and gaining partner goods and services.
3. SELFLLERY is a multifunctional social platform that allows you to receive rewards in cryptocurrency for social activities related to publication and distribution of visual content.
4. CIBUS
5. GAS FILES
6. MEDICHAIN
7. SKYLLZ
8. MOBILINK

You may want to rethink that GASFILES entry.  Go see if you can find their Twitter or Telegram accounts (Hint: They've been deleted).

For me, I'm all the way with SAFEX, which will go crazy in Q2, once it moves onto its own blockchain and the marketplace becomes functional.
ymnhg980

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:24:18 AM

I chose BCH and NEO. Of course, I have participated in several ICO projects, but at present it seems to have been losing money. However, I believe that the cryptocurrency world will surprise me.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:27:43 AM

-snip-
You may want to rethink that GASFILES entry.  Go see if you can find their Twitter or Telegram accounts (Hint: They've been deleted).

For me, I'm all the way with SAFEX, which will go crazy in Q2, once it moves onto its own blockchain and the marketplace becomes functional.

You have a good choice. I used a crypto bot to analyze which coins gain the most profit each day and SAFEX is one of the coins that shows up a lot.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

Hi guys,

For me,

Polymath
VeChain
WePower
DADI
Refereum
Nucleus Vision
for me is tronx , fidentiax and titanium
the reasons :

tronx is the most anticipated coin that are believed by many people that its undervalue, they got great ceo thats is justin sun which is top entrepreuner under 30 based on forbes.\

fidentiax is the first coin that related to insurance so i expect something from this coin and seems like the volume is rising in this week.

titanium , i do believe titanium somehow could gain their position back. its true last month they got robbed is major problem and make many investors lost their trust. I hope they able to make their platform success so the coin will be much usefull.

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

I waiting success from algorithmic trading project (Opti Token, Fractal Token) and Blockchain (CREDITS, ForgeNet, Rebels).
WAVES platform will have a hero, and Flying Money will replace Tether!
rauli2017

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

Dogecoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer digital currency that enables you to easily send money online. Think of it as "the internet currency."
Hernandez44

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

I dont want to invest any new ico in 2018 so i am with btc eth neo and litecoin . these 4 coin i am hodl in this year at the end of this year i take my profit .
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

for 2018 I believe against utrust and neo, both projects will run their roadmap for most of the year so their prices will automatically go up.
rauli2017

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

Sia is a decentralized storage platform secured by blockchain technology. The Sia Storage Platform leverages underutilized hard drive capacity around the world to create a data storage marketplace that is more reliable and lower cost than traditional cloud storage providers.
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

BTC, BCA, BCX, BTX, ETH, XLM, NEM, RDD, SC
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

Hi guys,

For me,

Polymath
VeChain
WePower
DADI
Refereum
Nucleus Vision

The market has been relatively bearish since this year, and no Project has,been able to pull the stunt we all expected as investors, wepower,  refereum are good project, Nucleus Vision, Lympo, CREDITS are good investment and would come up top of my list, based on what they say they want to do.

Project still coming to join the list are Omnitude - Mainframe - Eximchain. You may consider looking out on them. I am hopeful they become great.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:53:10 AM

Trx and xvg would be my number one but i would hold btc, ltc, eth, and even doge!!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:57:04 AM

It is possible that the project in which it is better to invest ,has not yet appeared. However, the most promising in my opinion are all the projects in the top 20 coinmarketcap.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: