Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns Game Is Accepting and Paying out in Bitcoins  (Read 27992 times)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:59:29 PM

Why are you advertising this? Is it related to your GBBG ponzi? Does it accept Bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 02:15:32 PM

It does accept BTC, yeah.

https://discussbitcoin.org/showthread.php?tid=127&pid=498#pid498 <--- btw

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 02:27:34 PM

Why are you advertising this? Is it related to your GBBG ponzi? Does it accept Bitcoin?

Probably.  This user spams every single referral link he/she could get their hands on.
I do like goldentowns though, but I remember playing a game the exact same as this one, called cashtowns or something.  It closed down, huh.
gooryheta

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 02:49:16 PM

Do I understand right the more people play this game, thus mining more virtual gold, the less is every mined virtual gold worth ?

Based on the fact you can maybe exchange mined virtual gold for real gold

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 03:53:38 PM

been playing for a few days now, the game is growing on me Smiley just reached level 2 Smiley
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 04:11:51 PM

Do I understand right the more people play this game, thus mining more virtual gold, the less is every mined virtual gold worth ?

Based on the fact you can maybe exchange mined virtual gold for real gold

Nope, the gold is capped at 100,000. The miners fund is topped up by the game fund. Your gold is always getting more valuable, actually.

globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:51:40 PM

@jdebunt, thumbs up for you and best of luck with your town!

@gooryheta,

Is just the direct opposite, for GoldenTown is built at the same principle as bitcoin itself, there is a limited number of virtual gold coins, ( 100,000 )
That fixed amount of gold (100.000) moves from game fund to players and back, and is backed up by a growing amount of pure 24 carat real gold.  

The whole game is based on  a paper published by Mr. Vlad Cristian (CEO ANNO1777 Labs) in 2011, describing a deflationary economic system in which the amount of virtual currency is fixed and 100% covered by real gold. The virtual gold in the game can only increase in value, for there never can be more  than 100,000 coins.

@krishatnet, thank you, I found you there! You rock, I can see that you just started a new productions   Smiley
Are you maybe on SKype, we have a 'GoldenTowns info chat' room  and help each other. But please feel free to contact me here by PM any time you have a question or you need some help.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@b!z, are you f... blind or something, aren't bitcoins in the subject of this thread.  Huh Get lost moron, no one needs you here; you are a player oh right, but not GoldenTowns player, so yep, get lost from here.

Guys, members like monbux, b!z, and few others, which names I do not want to even mention here, are simply scared by GBBG organization and their projects.  They realize it is a serious competition for their own small scams, this is why they went so fiercely after me from the very beginning...  Please click on my username and check for yourself if I was spamming any threads in this forum.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:54:26 PM

@DiamondCardz, I understand that you are in the game now, too bad we can't work together...  Wink

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 07:29:12 PM

Are you willing to help out people who just started? Tongue

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 08:18:40 PM

Guys, members like monbux, b!z, and few others, which names I do not want to even mention here, are simply scared by GBBG organization and their projects.  They realize it is a serious competition for their own small scams, this is why they went so fiercely after me from the very beginning...  Please click on my username and check for yourself if I was spamming any threads in this forum.

Um, I'm not accusing you of anything.  I'm simply mildly annoyed you posted your referral link here, that's all.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:20:09 PM

@LaudaM,  sure I am, especially if they register in the game from this url: http://www.goldentowns.com/?i=29289

But even if they do not, I gladly answer here all questions and share some of my team strategy. (some, not all :-)

@monbux, so what was that?
This user spams every single referral link he/she could get their hands on.

All members here are promoting something, if not directly then in their signatures... and those with the bright links in signatures, often post nasty comments in other people threads, just to turn everyone's attention at them and at their colorful links; such strategy is much worse I think...

From the very beginning I've been writing here about GBBG and their various projects, and now I write about this new game which I already trust and like very much. 

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:22:39 PM

BTW, CoinTasker, the first link in my signature, is my husband's project, but he is not paying me BTC for it ha ha

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 10:21:14 PM

I already registered without a referral link..

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 11:36:58 PM

@LaudaM,  sure I am, especially if they register in the game from this url: http://www.goldentowns.com/?i=29289

But even if they do not, I gladly answer here all questions and share some of my team strategy. (some, not all :-)

@monbux, so what was that?
This user spams every single referral link he/she could get their hands on.

All members here are promoting something, if not directly then in their signatures... and those with the bright links in signatures, often post nasty comments in other people threads, just to turn everyone's attention at them and at their colorful links; such strategy is much worse I think...

From the very beginning I've been writing here about GBBG and their various projects, and now I write about this new game which I already trust and like very much. 

I never accused of GBBG as anything, now did I?
This is not related to your GBBG affiliation in any way.  It's just simple promoting a referral link.
Most of the time mods remove those kinds of referral links, I'm surprised they haven't removed yours yet.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:08:04 AM

Ask your questions LaudaM, we surely answer them here,  and try to have fun with the game, do not stress too much over strategies,  action is always the best teacher.  

If you want to play without spending any virtual gold, watch your energy.  Especially at the very beginning energy drops pretty fast and then if you do not buy any, there is nothing to do but wait, and... waiting is boring.

Make friends with the Market, especially Products Market, learn to skillfully exchange your raws for exactly the ones you need most at the moment, and pay attention to prices; watch out, if in your country, members just got paid dividends in vegetables, the vegetable price will drop for a day well below average.

Upgrade your roads and existing stractures and keep on adding the basic services as absolutely needed.  Do not hurry with new constructions.

As soon as you are in level 5th, build your first mine and start digging.

When you have some gold, try to make it more of it by trading as many town shares as you can afford.  Some of the town shares trade super fast, and participating in those trades members, make fast and easy cash in the process.  Town shares and country bonds trading is like a real trading, the price rise or drops with every transaction, so if you keep an eye on them, and you spot brand new shares - jump on them fast,  they will give you sure profits.

Best of luck and please keep us posted with your progress!

Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:26:48 PM

You asked me to post to this thread, so here I am.

I am annoyed that you have lied, passed off another image from another's blog as your own in an attempt to get referrals for this ponzi.

You claim the image is yours, then it is your sponsors and that you have permission to pass it off as your own.

You state that you can earn serious money in game from mining, when the blog even states that he makes 0.7 virtual gold per day from mining and 8.4 per day from referrals.  therefore the only way to make money is to recruit a lot of referrals (ie hundreds) below you and live off them!  If that's not a ponzi then what is!

I am not sorry I didn't join from you, you are clearly a dishonest individual who will make any claims to get people to sign up under you, in order to try and make a quick buck and I have no time for dishonest people!

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:55:07 AM

Nope, I told you that you are a real monkey and I clearly asked to not pollute this thread and come here only with sincere questions about the game.  Get lost please, enough is enough!

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 03:11:07 PM

I built my first mine on lvl 1  Cheesy
Energy is 10-20 now, i'm trying to save it..

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:56:47 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 04:26:18 PM by Amph

so how much you make in one month, if you do everything correct?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 04:54:29 PM

so how much you make in one month, if you do everything correct?

After 1 month you can probably make 1-10 euros I'm guessing. But then it gets more automated, and you can get major profit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: