Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns Game Is Accepting and Paying out in Bitcoins  (Read 27996 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:53:21 PM

where to get unskilled worker?
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 09:50:10 PM

my gold mine is currently being built, i'm so excited Smiley
ahbartsch

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 10:15:40 PM

It won't let me create an account. I've tried in both Safari and Firefox.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 10:55:53 PM

so how much you make in one month, if you do everything correct?

After 1 month you can probably make 1-10 euros I'm guessing. But then it gets more automated, and you can get major profit.
more if you push your gold mine, mine is level 3 while I'm level 3..

I thought you needed 50% happiness for it? I'm level 3 and I'm only at 21% happiness...

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:25:15 AM

how to get more unskilled worker and what is the use of townhall

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 10:07:45 AM

how to get more unskilled worker and what is the use of townhall

Click on the town hall. -.-

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 10:14:18 AM

townhall= cityhall?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 11:45:20 AM

Yep.

Just found out you can build the gold mine without 50% happiness and I'm so annoyed with myself. >_<

akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:45:14 PM

They don't allow special characters in the password field. Just letters and numbers.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:59:36 PM

i smell when you reach a certain numbers of gold mines, you will get taxes, attacked or other shit lmao
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 04:11:43 PM

i smell when you reach a certain numbers of gold mines, you will get taxes, attacked or other shit lmao

We already pay a 20% tax on everything we earn.  Undecided

fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 04:17:11 PM

Why so high the tax ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 04:25:36 PM

Why so high the tax ?

10% for the state budget - bonuses, etc. 10% for your referrer, and if you don't have a referrer, that 10% is just sent to the admin. Undecided

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:18:58 PM

Yep.

Just found out you can build the gold mine without 50% happiness and I'm so annoyed with myself. >_<
I've built it on lvl 1  Tongue
how, it say level 3 required
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:51:53 PM

Yep.

I've built it on lvl 1  Tongue
how, it say level 3 required

From what I've learned, it is indeed lvl 3, but for the first month or so they suspended it to jump start the economy. It has recently (the 22nd I think) been re-enabled.
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:00:31 AM

Sorry guys, took a break from this forum for few days...

LaudaM

I built my first mine on lvl 1  Cheesy
Energy is 10-20 now, i'm trying to save it..

Now to build a gold mine , you need to be at at least at level 3.  It is better to wait, for GoldMines are most expensive, and it is better to work first on building up our other resources, yo know raw products...

as to energy, we all had challenge with it at the begging, on higher levels energy is not an issue any more.

Amph

so how much you make in one month, if you do everything correct?

This is taken from the game Skype room:

gold has difirent price for us than you
[8:17:27 PM] yyy: we buy 3,5 and sell 4,75
[8:17:33 PM] xxx: We both produce around 25 gold plus around 20k resorces
[8:17:37 PM] ccc: yes I know
[8:17:58 PM] ccc 25 gold per month?
[8:18:07 PM] yyy: eek
[8:18:11 PM] xxx: Per day
[8:18:18 PM]ccc: woot Smiley
[8:18:23 PM] ccc: great job man
[8:18:39 PM] xxx has 30+ mines i have 25
[8:19:03 PM] (SliPeR): lol
[8:19:09 PM] (SliPeR): 25 gold per day
[8:19:09 PM] (SliPeR): geez
[8:19:16 PM] xxx32 to be exact
[8:19:16 PM]do you guys have a work? I mean, you could live from this
[8:20:10 PM] xxx: I am earning more here than at my job
[8:20:23 PM] xxx: Smiley

And my already super famous sponsor (he was not in the convo above) now earns around 40-50 euro per day paid directly to his PayPal, but... he is special.  And yes, he has many referrals and he invested some cash in the game at the start too, but please think, if someone can make income without zero investment, how much faster he can make if he puts something in...

The guys from the convo, with that crazy number of gold mines, for them that game is like a science, they are estimating everything, constantly checking the prices of raws and gold, waiting for the most profitable time to mine, etc, etc...  They are pros, but from what I saw, it is normal for the average member to be on plus, but yep, without any investment at the beginning, one needs to be patient and consistent.

DiamondCardz

After 1 month you can probably make 1-10 euros I'm guessing. But then it gets more automated, and you can get major profit.

This is what my super busy friend said after I asked him to tell me the % of him staying in this game:

[12:59:58 PM] xxx: 100%
[1:00:31 PM] * Merry Makowski: lucky me thx
[1:00:32 PM] xxx: It's just 5 mins to play.
[1:00:48 PM] xxx: The rest is wait for it's production.

And this guy is a serious web developer with many clients and he plays the game not for fun but for profits...

Amph

where to get unskilled worker?

You get one in the Market, in Workers tab, but watch out, you would not be able to buy any if your houses are full.  In the market, you pay with gold for a worker, normally, you recruit new citizens in the city hall, same, you need to have available houses, meaning your population needs to be bellow 100%.

Xanis

more if you push your gold mine, mine is level 3 while I'm level 3..

WOW, congrats, you are really pushing... 
If we know your game username, we would like to buy your townshares when you get at level 5, with your stats, they will surely grow in value fast...

jdebunt

my gold mine is currently being built, i'm so excited Smiley

Good for you and best of luck!!!

ahbartsch

Maybe something was going on then, you know, the site was not loading as normally or else, there must be a reason, for the registration is always fast and simple
If you are retrying, just in case use another username and email

DiamondCardz

I thought you needed 50% happiness for it? I'm level 3 and I'm only at 21% happiness...

Yep, I thought that too at the very beginning, the FAQ are not updated...
They talk about it in the forum, so yep, it is useful to register at the forum and at least read all the announcements there.

21% happiness at level 3 is something to be very proud off, nicely done!  As to mines, now we can build at level 3 with no other requirements.  Happiness is always very important though, you can't start selling your product without it.

And do not be annoyed for not building your mine earlier, like I said before, it will be easier for you now.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:04:11 AM

Amph, I smell that too, but there are ways to defend ourselves

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:08:47 AM

By FAQ we can't mine gold until we are at 50% happiness, but yes, this is not required now, likely it will be in the future:

"Gold Extraction
We mentioned several times that the main attraction in the game is gold. Gold can be obtained in a myriad of ways, but the main one is mining. To extract gold you need gold mines. Only towns with a happiness degree exceeding 50% can extract gold. Additionally, the extraction of gold represents the highest consumer of raw materials. There is only 100.000 gold in the game, which will gradually become available for extraction. Details on how to extract gold, how much it is worth and the exact mechanism by means of which the game distributes a relatively stable amount to the miners are aspects discussed about in the Gold Extraction chapter."

Click on the Bible guys, there's everything.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:13:47 AM

Yes, we pay 10% tax to our ref and from the level 5,  we pay10% of our city revenues into the shareholders's fund. But, the townshares are one of the quickest ways to earn extra gold ...

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:38:39 AM

Guys look at these pictures and dream BIG:

http://prntscr.com/1zwzxg

http://prntscr.com/20whpm

here he is fixing his roads, can you imagine to have so much raws and workers to do that all at once...

This is a current town of one of the members, not the best one, just a smart guy from Croatia...
Currently that guy is at level 39.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: