Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns Game Is Accepting and Paying out in Bitcoins  (Read 27992 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:56:38 AM

Amph, I smell that too, but there are ways to defend ourselves

talking about defending ourself, how defense work, or artillery factory? i've built one just for fun, but it doesn't work, it ask me for an employer, but i can't press on it to add that worker...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:54:05 PM

War and defense are still in development, not everything is active yet,  please keep your eye on the announcements in the forum about it. 

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:14:01 AM

....not everything is active yet,.....

Would you please add an option to skip the tutorial?  I keep getting hung up in it.

Site looks really promising.  Good Luck!
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:53:29 AM

....not everything is active yet,.....

Would you please add an option to skip the tutorial?  I keep getting hung up in it.

Site looks really promising.  Good Luck!

globalvillage doesn't own GoldenTowns. ._.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:25:22 AM

Thx DC, off course I do not, but I have an access to the admin and I will pass on them this message.

If you are getting stacked with the tutorial, try to restart it in the fresh browser, of course until/if it's made optional.

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 03:16:31 AM

Thx DC, off course I do not, but I have an access to the admin and I will pass on them this message.

If you are getting stacked with the tutorial, try to restart it in the fresh browser, of course until/if it's made optional.

Thanks globalvillage!  I knew you said you were in contact with the owner and figured you might be in a position to alert them.

I can restart it but it always gets gummed up with the wrong screen showing and the arrow pointing to somewhere I can't click.  I can't close the incorrect menu box.  Usually it's around the "build a market" part of the tutorial.

I've tried restarting and running in a different browser, I even considered making a different account.  I'll keep mucking with things on this end.  Anyway, I think it looks like fun and wish you the best.

EDIT: GOT IT, it works now, thank you!
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 04:36:35 AM

EDIT: GOT IT, it works now, thank you!

Awww, good that you succeeded to finish the tutorial.  The message is already given, but there are many people who would never start playing if it were not for that guide,  I know I would not... 

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 04:46:36 AM

I am quite good chess player though, so that helped me to plan few/several moves ahead.

At the beginning, to avoid waste of energy and resources, do not build any new structures, try to upgrade what is already there and add on to the existing ones as necessary to proceed to the next level.  The order of influence clearly shows what and where to build next. 

leepsteer00

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 08:28:45 AM

Is this site bitcoins for playing game what is the minimum payout of the site.

There really isn't any minimum, as soon as you reach 60% in hapiness level, you can sell all raw products and for gold you do not need anything at the moment, just produce and sell ( having higher happiness level always helps, for your workers live longer and you need workers to mine your gold and upgrade your mine...)  Well, you will figure everything out in no time  Wink

how to raise ur happiness level?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:30:26 PM

Is this site bitcoins for playing game what is the minimum payout of the site.

There really isn't any minimum, as soon as you reach 60% in hapiness level, you can sell all raw products and for gold you do not need anything at the moment, just produce and sell ( having higher happiness level always helps, for your workers live longer and you need workers to mine your gold and upgrade your mine...)  Well, you will figure everything out in no time  Wink

how to raise ur happiness level?

Read the FAQ, ughhhhhhh.

Upgrade houses.

It's something like

(number_of_house_levels/houses) * 10 = happiness

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:23:16 PM

so it's better to upgrade than building more houses
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:43:56 PM

I am annoyed that you have lied, passed off another image from another's blog as your own in an attempt to get referrals for this ponzi.

Lurk moar. This account has been posting scammy marketing nonsense aimed at people who don't bother to read for quite a while.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 03:18:10 PM

Happiness is directly connected to the level of your houses.  You upgrade your houses - you raise your happiness level.

In addition, you can't hire more workers if your population is 100% and without workers you can't do anything...  so yep, houses are mighty important.  Still at the very beginning, is better to upgrade some of your production buildings to a higher level before you upgrade your houses.

Different members have different strategies, but some of the basics from FAQ work for all.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:17:43 AM

Amph, if possible, try to upgrade the ones you have before building new ones.  Like DC mentioned, the happiness level is calculated by this formula:

G=(Nc/No)*10

Where G is the degree of happiness,
Nc is the sum of the levels scored by the houses,
and No is the number of houses.

So if a town has three level 1 houses, two level 3 houses and one level 9 house, it will be: (3x1+2x3+1x9)/6 =30% happiness

(in FAQ they have this example: (1+1+1+3+3+9)/6 =30%  but I think mine is clearer :-)

From this formula, you can clearly see that you will get a much higher level of happiness with upgrading then building.

Letter on in the game it pays to add new dwellings, for new (and upgraded of course) houses, mean more workers and higher production.   

My sponsor has achieved something completely incredible, after only 28 days in the game, (he never played Anno or anything alike)  he already has a town with the highest population!  To see this, please click on Financial news, Financial market tab (it is the one just below the affiliate hand) and then click on Town Shares and at the side of the search box, from the drop down menu, choose Population, you will see his name right at the very top, click on it and see his statistics :-)   

Sure, his happiness is suffering cause of it, but eventually he will upgrade to the highest level all of his houses, and then he will be the very top player in the game.  Because he has so many workers, he is already selling more raw products and more gold then members with higher happiness level.  So you see, like I mentioned previously, there are various strategies for making the most income in this game, I hope you find yours...

Jabbatheslutt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:50:38 AM

I am annoyed that you have lied, passed off another image from another's blog as your own in an attempt to get referrals for this ponzi.

Lurk moar. This account has been posting scammy marketing nonsense aimed at people who don't bother to read for quite a while.
At least they're consistent :/
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 05:06:36 AM

@Jabba...., so now you came here to stick in your paid signature...  oh boy

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 04:56:55 PM

@Jabba...., so now you came here to stick in your paid signature...  oh boy

I think he was actually trying to defend you.

Ugh, you do seem like your posts are becoming lower quality each day. inb4yourrage.

leepsteer00

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 05:58:07 PM

Amph, if possible, try to upgrade the ones you have before building new ones.  Like DC mentioned, the happiness level is calculated by this formula:

G=(Nc/No)*10

Where G is the degree of happiness,
Nc is the sum of the levels scored by the houses,
and No is the number of houses.

So if a town has three level 1 houses, two level 3 houses and one level 9 house, it will be: (3x1+2x3+1x9)/6 =30% happiness

(in FAQ they have this example: (1+1+1+3+3+9)/6 =30%  but I think mine is clearer :-)

From this formula, you can clearly see that you will get a much higher level of happiness with upgrading then building.

Letter on in the game it pays to add new dwellings, for new (and upgraded of course) houses, mean more workers and higher production.   

My sponsor has achieved something completely incredible, after only 28 days in the game, (he never played Anno or anything alike)  he already has a town with the highest population!  To see this, please click on Financial news, Financial market tab (it is the one just below the affiliate hand) and then click on Town Shares and at the side of the search box, from the drop down menu, choose Population, you will see his name right at the very top, click on it and see his statistics :-)   

Sure, his happiness is suffering cause of it, but eventually he will upgrade to the highest level all of his houses, and then he will be the very top player in the game.  Because he has so many workers, he is already selling more raw products and more gold then members with higher happiness level.  So you see, like I mentioned previously, there are various strategies for making the most income in this game, I hope you find yours...
Happiness is directly connected to the level of your houses.  You upgrade your houses - you raise your happiness level.

In addition, you can't hire more workers if your population is 100% and without workers you can't do anything...  so yep, houses are mighty important.  Still at the very beginning, is better to upgrade some of your production buildings to a higher level before you upgrade your houses.

Different members have different strategies, but some of the basics from FAQ work for all.

Thanks Smiley Btw may I have the link to the FAQ please?
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:42:18 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 12:54:57 AM by globalvillage

@leepsteer00, in GoldenTown all the internal links do not open outside of our membership area.  

When you are in Press site, just go to the menu on the left side and click on the Bible, Bible is the FAQ and support

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:54:32 AM

Yes, when I saw MPOE-PR here, I was so stressed that I could misunderstood Jabbatheslutt comment, sorry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323840.msg3476452#msg3476452

We have long history together... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: