Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns Game Is Accepting and Paying out in Bitcoins  (Read 27996 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:54:40 PM

ok here the truth

1gr real gold = 703 virtual gold(it is said in the game)
there are 100K virtual gold in this game, then we have about 143gr real gold that are equal to = 4394 euro(1gr = 30.73 euro)
so the game is only backed with 4.4k euro

now i've read, that it is possible to mine only 72 virtual gold per days(3x24 hours)
this mean 1gr= 703 virtual gold = 30.73----->703:30.73=72:x----> x=(30.73x72)/703= 3.14 euro a day x 30= about 100 in one month

this mean that, even if you are the only miner, which isn't true, it's impossible to do more than 100 in one month, and someone already said that they are making 1k in one month.

but then you have that 1 virtual gold is 5 euro, something isn't right here lol
What is your point?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:07:41 PM

how can they backup all those money?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 07:42:53 PM

~4400 euro is a very small amount of money.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:02:02 PM

It's a good concept. But, like I have stated. It because more of a routine rather than a enjoyable game. This takes simple math and upgrading buildings to proceed. It has no skill and is too easy. Managing the energy bar is easy when you reach level 3.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:22:50 PM

~4400 euro is a very small amount of money.

how then 1 virtual gold, is sold for 5 euro?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 08:24:01 PM

That's the price at which certain members are buying.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:04:49 PM

That's the price at which certain members are buying.
it is the same price, to which they sell too
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:17:46 PM

I'm hoping to least earn a decent profit off this game. Without investing a penny.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
tutkarz

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:31:12 PM

I'm hoping to least earn a decent profit off this game. Without investing a penny.

someone will have to pay for this Wink

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 10:36:12 PM

Yes if you play for 10 years.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vani

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:49:02 PM

I assume you cannot login with your goldentowns account into the forum and need to make a new account there?
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:06:25 AM

Golden Towns are almost 20K members, WOW, this is fast!

And guys, please look at the graphics below and tell us if they remind you...  Wink

Here is the future GTC (Golden Towns Coin)

and here more screenshots from the wallet app

Sorry the graphics are so huge, I do not mean to overwhelm you, I just took them straight f from our forum.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:23:31 AM

how do they check when to mine?

I wrote about this before, here:

"@Amph, there is a whole science ( well maybe not a science but a simple math) behind those gold prices.
Some members watch the Gold tab Activity site like hawks, allways ready to mine at the most profitable time.  

Look, the whole game market is based on real demand.  There are no fixed prices for anything, all the prices, including the price of mining gold, are based on number of sales in the last 24 hours. If there are more sales, the price increases, if less, the price gets cheaper to stimulate more sales...

When you click on the Gold tab, you will see the current price for gold, meaning how many resources it will take to mine one piece of gold.  Sometimes the price there is 1600, sometimes is only 100.  It all depends on how much gold was recently mined.  

Every hour the game fund provides maximum 3 gold for miners. In this page you can see the activity of gold mines all over the world. In order to extract the gold you need to build a gold mine. Extraction of gold requires resources. The raw material's quantity required to extract one gold is revised every hour and posted in this page.

The gold in the game, just like our bitcoin, it's a limited resource.  There  could never be more than 100,000 gold in circulation.  The game fund is constantly adjusting and controlling the amount of gold available to members.  So every hour the fund provides max 3 gold.  If the members mine more, the price to mine raises, if they mine less, the price declines.

"In the last 24 hours, miners extracted 75.22 gold. The last deposit was found 42 minutes ago"

In the last 24 hours members mined 75.22 gold, meaning they mined more then the set standard, the standard is no more than 3 gold per hour,
meaning (3x24) they mined over the limit and now, in the next hour, when the price will be adjusted, we can be sure the price will go up.

There is also one more indication, how long ego was found the last gold deposit...  and same, if it was longer then 3 hours, the price will go down, less - the price will go up.

These gold calculations are not very important at the beginning of the game, but as we progress to raw material and gold sellers, they are becoming more and more crucial... We are not playing any more, we are carefully calculating % of our profits :-)"

This could of been a great game. But, they have too many aspects of the game which stop you from enjoying it. Such, as you come back every X amount of hours. That's not enjoyable. It's more like a routine.

The only routine part in the game is the collection of products, and that in level 5 is every 48h, so not too often. The higher the level of the game - the more fun!   When you have plenty of workers, you can finish your processes almost instantly and truly enjoy building your town.  To make everything fit there, yep, this is very much enjoyable, at least for me and many others.  

You think it is too easy, nope, it is not easy at all, try to get to 100% happiness and then tell us how easy that was...

now i've read, that it is possible to mine only 72 virtual gold per days(3x24 hours)
this mean 1gr= 703 virtual gold = 30.73----->703:30.73=72:x----> x=(30.73x72)/703= 3.14 euro a day x 30= about 100 in one month

this mean that, even if you are the only miner, which isn't true, it's impossible to do more than 100 in one month, and someone already said that they are making 1k in one month.

but then you have that 1 virtual gold is 5 euro, something isn't right here lol

You can't buy for 5 euro any more  and it will cost more and more...

Your calculation is correct as to the number of virtual coins, BUT have you noticed, right at the top of the site, it is shown the current, updated Gold Reserve.  That 24k gold backup is steadily on the rise, its amount is increasing as the game progresses.  At the moment of this writing (and the amount is changing in  front of our eyes) it is 142.77878 Gr Gold  and 1 gr real 24k gold = 700 game gold!

1 virtual gold price is based NOT on mining but on that reserve and that reserve is based on total profits in the game.  Have you forgotten, they are selling energy packs, selling instant finishing, advertising and of course collecting taxes, and as you well know, those taxes are not small...

I wasn't that someone who said that is already making 1K in a month, but I can easily imagine that, I think that top members are making way more than 1K...  and please kindly remember, they are NOT only earning gold from mining, mining is the main way of earning but NOT the only one.  Members calculate their profits, sometimes  they are not mining, but instead selling raws.  Or they are mining and selling raws!  Observe the market place more, those raws there sell like warm buns.  

Members also make profits from selling game workers, participating in wars and attacks and they make substantial profits from selling their referrals.

This is a live marketplace and a live trading platform, all numbers have to fit there precisely!

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:39:23 AM

The taxation is very bad, 30%. Makes no sense.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:02:55 AM

@Lauda, it is not 30%, it could be 30% and even 40% if your country is at war, but the normal is 20%, including the town shares tax, which is providing a lot of extra profits for some...

I did not talk about the normal tax, but tax in general, such as the one we pay we pay when we buy and sell goods, for example when we sell a worker, we pay 0.1 tax... when we sell our shares, we pay too... 

The game finances in my opinion are designed very smart, for both, the game fund and for the players.  We  never can have something from nothing, right...

Please look at this profile:

User   Zaqwsx
Signup   26 days ago
Last Online   10 hours ago
Country   Russia
Happiness   97%
Level   34

Signed up 26 days ago and 97% happiness on 34 level...  That Zaqwsx had to pay a lot for his raws, his energy and instant finishes.  But, even so, even with a lot of money, it is a great challenge to get to level 34 in 36 days and have 97% happiness...

He also invested a lot in wars and local attacks:

"he sended to me (kovandap ) almost 120 soldiers in 5 waves, and I defended, so he lost 120 soldiers and me too
waste of money...
and sended troops to nachofenix too............... and he is in many country wars"

We are laughing that he is from Russia mafia, but from his example you can see how seriously some people are playing this game...

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:21:43 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 02:44:32 PM by Amph

the normal taxes, are already too high, imo they should be 10%

i can live with the rest of the taxes being 10, but 20% taxes from the beginning, is very frustrating

also a suggestion for everyone, upgrade only wood/stone/meat in this order, iron/clay and vegetables are not worth it, unless the ratio in the market is 1:1 or slightly above/below
upgrade iron/clay and vegetables only when you reach q5 in wood/stone/meat
tutkarz

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:22:06 AM

so they created alt coin for their games? and probably premined that also? they know how to earn money, have to admit that.

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:17:51 AM

so they created alt coin for their games? and probably premined that also? they know how to earn money, have to admit that.

They have made lots of money from this game. The people investing just to be better than everyone else is unbelievable.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:02:14 AM

what happens if the graveyard is full? i can't produce unskilled work anymore, even if my population isn't full right?
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:54:22 PM

I am annoyed that you have lied, passed off another image from another's blog as your own in an attempt to get referrals for this ponzi.

Lurk moar. This account has been posting scammy marketing nonsense aimed at people who don't bother to read for quite a while.

Seeing as OP has chucked more junk on top of this thread to fish for newbs, this warrants quoting.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: