Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns Game Is Accepting and Paying out in Bitcoins  (Read 27996 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:05:27 AM

@ Amph, why your police is so far from the fire hall?  How are you going to upgrade these 2 buildings, they need each other influence in the level 2 ...?  

Is it possible that you concentrate too much on your production output and too little on your town?

I am sorry but I think that for level 3, more of you houses could be upgraded by now, but... with the current placement, it will be hard to do it...  If I am you, I build one more police or one more fire station, keep it on the lowest level possible to make the necessary upgrades and than demolish.

BTW, I am not trying to be smart, just helpful...

that's the plan Cheesy
the police station is needed to upgrade the market, the firehall is near the warehouse, so i can upgrade the warhouse, at level 4 you need 2x600 stock, i will make a new firehall near the police, they cost very little resources.
i've still 4 unskilled worker that can produce building, they are enoughs, resources are more important
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:39:46 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 05:55:58 PM by mindfulmojo

I'm wondering if anyone can help me....

I have many, many referrals... 24 that I could sell, the two highest being at level 9.

I have neglected my town, by not playing it's still on level one, and a couple buildings need to be demolished.

My production is being wasted because it says my warehouse is full, but my meat is at zero, my stone is one.

I'm on level 2, but it won't let me do much of anything....  Sad

Any way to save my town? I would tip in bitcoin if someone can help me make this profitable...  Smiley

Edit:

I think I might be figuring it out... I can build new buildings in the blank areas.
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:30:27 PM

yes, likely some of your workers died and your population is above 100%

you can't upgrade your houses, for they do not have the needed influence, am I right?

If yes, than your only choice is to build new houses, even if you will need to demolish them later on.

Houses will give you the needed accommodation for new workers, and please try to hire them at the city hall every 3 h if you can.

Then, when you have workers, build your police and fire station close to your market, and build one more warehouse or upgrade your existing one and slowly work yourself up with the remaining roads and production buildings and... Best Of Luck

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 06:41:02 PM

yes, likely some of your workers died and your population is above 100%

you can't upgrade your houses, for they do not have the needed influence, am I right?

If yes, than your only choice is to build new houses, even if you will need to demolish them later on.

Houses will give you the needed accommodation for new workers, and please try to hire them at the city hall every 3 h if you can.

Then, when you have workers, build your police and fire station close to your market, and build one more warehouse or upgrade your existing one and slowly work yourself up with the remaining roads and production buildings and... Best Of Luck
Similar thing happened to me once. Had to build additional houses, after which I had upgraded the ones that you get at the beginning and demolished the new ones.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:54:44 PM

How much money are the big players earning with this game?
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:15:58 AM

How much money are the big players earning with this game?

ho ho and maybe more...  Killam is admitting to making more than 3 k euro per month

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:18:30 AM

***Starting tomorrow only town level 5 or above will be able to mine gold***

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:52:53 AM

sometimes my production buildings stop working and they appears in "zZz mode", and i'm 100% sure that i have set them to work
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 10:07:37 AM

sometimes my production buildings stop working and they appears in "zZz mode", and i'm 100% sure that i have set them to work
Once I have collected my production and got nothing for it..

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:51:27 PM

Once I have collected my production and got nothing for it..

If your storage is full and you try to collect something (that would put you over), you lose everything. The game doesn't make the distinction of - you have space for 99 of your 100, so we'll fit that and you'll lose only 1. With Goldentowns (unfortunately), you will lose it all if you can't store it all.
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:52:58 PM

Assuming that you're not mistaken, perhaps it's a bug. Or, your worker could've died during production.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:26:10 PM

they can't die in the original buildings
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 08:27:05 PM

Correct. Workers don't die in those.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:26:52 PM

how much golds, one gold mine, generates at level 3-4 and 5, per day?

i know that at level two is 0.0400(without taxes), if we doubles this for each level we get 0.3200, but i read somewhere that level 5 generates 0.5 per day....
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:41:42 AM

This is a huge misunderstanding.  Only the workers who were at the building originally, never die.
You know, those who were there at level one.  But as we upgrade our production buildings, we must hire there more workers, and these workers die.  Before you start a new production, please look at all your hired workers lifespan.  Amph, if I remember correctly, it was you who fired the worker for he would die before the end of the production...  Yep, but you talked there about the goldmine, but all production buildings are the same, the difference is only with workers that were initially in the production buildings.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:43:13 AM

i know that at level two is 0.0400(without taxes), if we doubles this for each level we get 0.3200, but i read somewhere that level 5 generates 0.5 per day....

Yes, you read that correctly, level 5 goldmine max production is 0.5 gold (without taxes ;-) 

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:17:54 AM

This is a huge misunderstanding.  Only the workers who were at the building originally, never die.
You know, those who were there at level one.  But as we upgrade our production buildings, we must hire there more workers, and these workers die.  Before you start a new production, please look at all your hired workers lifespan.  Amph, if I remember correctly, it was you who fired the worker for he would die before the end of the production...  Yep, but you talked there about the goldmine, but all production buildings are the same, the difference is only with workers that were initially in the production buildings.

mmh, but he does not say how much is their lifespan, when i click on those buildings, how i can know how many days they can live?

Yes, you read that correctly, level 5 goldmine max production is 0.5 gold (without taxes ;-)  

so every level don't give you always, only x2?
can you tell me how much level 3 and 4 give you? tnx
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:20:08 AM

double
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:10:14 AM

Amph, just go with your mouse on their faces and there you'll see how long they live, but you have to do that before you start the production.

As to gold, here:
0.01 ; 0.02 ; 0.03; 0.04 ; 0.05
0.1 ; 0.2 ; 0.3 ; 0.4 ; 0.5 

and you have 2 different ones in each new level

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 09:01:47 AM

Does anyone know how quickly building degrade,how many percent in how many days?

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: