Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:45:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How long you hold tokens purchased during the newly held ICOs?  (Read 142 times)
Dklinov (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

I wonder for how long you normally hold your tokens purchased in newly held ICO? It's not about your long-term investment into the ICO, but rather about your short-term investment made to make some easy money at the early stage of crypto's life.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:54:12 AM

By joining Red Lanterns ICO you not only contribute in RL project development and promotion of sexual education but also are able to get services after the end of ICO. After crowdfunding and you could sale your REDL tokens or pay for Expert services in RL app. Also, buying tokens in the early stages will bring you up to 50 percent bonus.
After the end of crowdsale REDL will be listed on exchange  and you will be able both sale it to other or use them to pay for services in RL app. If you invest now you will be able to get the services for a special price because the price is fixed in USD but the price of REDL varies due to the exchange rate.
Also, you can pay for Expert services in RL app. We have long-term strategy and plans for the next 5 years to become real marketplace that includes integration of enormous number of services starts from romantic dinner reservation in restaurants & taxi to various eShops integration as well as digital content providers
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

Upto last year, holding from 6 to 12 months would yield x5 to x10 profit for good ICOs, but at current time, even the best of ICOs are failing to yield you around x5 over a year of holding. Though I still believe in the coins I hold and would not redeem them unless I have the desired profit.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:05:12 AM

Depend on how much profit I am expecting from that investment. If that touch that limit I will. Prefer to sale.

ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

Depending on the coin you have.  But i'll have to say im emotionally attached in some of my ico coins.  Hard for me to sell which is not good tbh. I had my first ico last september.  And im still holding 90% of it. Lol
cryptoballteam

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:09:53 AM

there is no one size fit all approach here, depending on your investment thesis and timeline of your investment. I tend to be long-term investors so I invest in projects with long term potential and plan to hodl for at least a year (e.g. 0x, kyber, neo, icx are some of the icos i have not touched at all). If you are short term investor, it's probably more important to look at the potential (is it a 2x 3x) and market condition. If value is too good to be true in the short term then sell.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:17:00 AM

All the current ISO is a fraud and damn SCAM!  Angry
We can promise a price of $ 1.

When the coin goes to the exchange, in 5 minutes thousands of tokens are sold and the price collapses.
It's impossible to guess this moment, it's impossible to translate the tokens in time.
Sell even at the current price is impossible.

And as a result, having 5000 tokens and counting on a profit of $ 5,000, you sell tokens at 10 cents and get $ 500!

And the creators of tokens receive a million revenue from fundraising.
And investors are left with nothing ...

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

In current scenario holding coins for atleast 6months will give good results and I believe in the project I have invested in. So I would never sell all my tokens even after a year. Will just send a portion of tokens so that my invested amount is recovered and then will hold it

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:25:37 AM

will, as of my situation, all of my tokens coming from ICOs are still in my wallets!,
it did come in the situation that all of my tokens are on its peak value but still im hodling on! I regret hodling it but for now i dont have a choice but to hodl it for more months until it will be back on  its peak value!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
harshmonty3

Activity: 95
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:04 AM

I wonder for how long you normally hold your tokens purchased in newly held ICO? It's not about your long-term investment into the ICO, but rather about your short-term investment made to make some easy money at the early stage of crypto's life.

I bought some good projects in ico (dadi,arcblock,zeepin)
And holding for atleast 1 year.
I think they give me 20-100x profits.
Castle07

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

For me now, the best way is just to sell 70% of purchased tokens if I see I can make at lest 30-50%
with the rest of them I can hodl in order to achieve another profits, but if I see a project has some problems , I dump the rest immediate !

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:30:38 AM

depending on the price graph. if the price has increased in the period of 1 month, then I kaan immediately sell it again. but if within a month has not gone up, I will still to hold.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:30:44 AM

For me I hold my tokens for about a months or even more and when the price goes up to 30% I withdraw it or either I get it or trade it to other tokens. But mostly I hold my tokens for the future even I bought newly tokens in a presale ICO.  
dominic06

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:31:29 AM

I hold up to the first pump. When it grows 3 times, I immediately sell it. You can certainly wait more, but it's already a risk to freeze for a very long time
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

Generally speaking, if I am optimistic about an ICO project and choose to invest, then most of the time I will hold at least three months.
If there is a good return in three months, then I will sell.

jacksonxw

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

I often hold my ICO token for x2 profit, then I sell 50% of it, other half I leave for long term
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

It’s completely depend on the project if o find the project really impressive about the concept then I will wait for product to release otherwise I will sell as soon I found good profit . Atleast 2x of my investment.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

it depends. it takes 3-5 months holding if you want bigger return.
because you are not able to sell it at early stage because bounty hunters are selling there coin.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

Usually when i bought newly held ICO tokens i dont rush to sell off my investment, i hold the tokens until the token is fully develop by the platform and until it reaches the ICO price proposed. Because when you sell off all your token right after the ICO ends usually its price is half of the proposed ICO price, thats why i hold it, usually it takes 8 to 10 months or even a year. we all have our own analysis with our own investment so better be conscious at the market prices whether you hold it forever or sell when it reaches your target price, for you to be updated with your holdings, invest at your own risks.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

I think you need to hold for 6 months to 1 year to get the best price. As per my observation about the ico prices in the first 3 months the price will go down as some will dumps their bounty token and it needs another 3 months to pump to next level.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: