Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Friends  (Read 754 times)
Frustrated

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

I the past i had a friend and i thought that he is my bestfriend. We were like brothers. But all were change when my girlfriend tell me that my bestfriend tell her that he likes her. If he is my true friend he will not do such thing that will ruin our friendshipml.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:10:35 PM

I once had some fake friends, they were friends who were just friends based on their interests only.
A fake friend will only accompany us when they feel they need our help, need our energy and will stay away when there is no value of their interest to us.
In the end I decided to stay away from my fake friend, I just made friends with some real friends who can be honest and can accept my self as it is, and I am very grateful that up to this day I have some very good and wise real friends.
Kikang

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

Now a days many people that disguised as a friend all of them are fakes, when you needed them , theyre like a bubble that suddenly gone you know what i mean? , i know that we all have experience something like this , or a fake friends.

My experience is when you do everything just to help that person and in the end there is no return, well i dont wish to have any return but, when you actually need a favor or a return theyre gone. Just like a bubble floating in the air that suddenly pop up *pop* they're gone without a sigle thought.

Share your experience i would like to hear , i know that we all have an experience to this, dont be shy to share it.
in my experience there are a lot of fiends who are really fakes.they are very nice if they are in front of you but in your back they are bad.but i found a real friends those people who wants to help you even with out pay in return.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:21:31 AM

Now a days many people that disguised as a friend all of them are fakes, when you needed them , theyre like a bubble that suddenly gone you know what i mean? , i know that we all have experience something like this , or a fake friends.

My experience is when you do everything just to help that person and in the end there is no return, well i dont wish to have any return but, when you actually need a favor or a return theyre gone. Just like a bubble floating in the air that suddenly pop up *pop* they're gone without a sigle thought.

Share your experience i would like to hear , i know that we all have an experience to this, dont be shy to share it.

I have faced people with fake personalities for a lot of times. There are the ones who cheer with you and celebrate with you but they are also the ones who will laugh at your mistakes and will bring you down even more during your down fall. They are just pretending to be nice in front of you
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

Blame not for we are all have our imperfections in life. There are people in the world that the problem is inside their own. They have self battle in the mind that even themselves they couldn't fathom. Personality problem is in everyone how much old we are we have that kind of issue for there are no perfect in the world. I think those friends who are real are the matured enough than those who do not. Mature person can accept the whole imperfection that their friends have. That is my opinion.
Mosesreds

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

Most all friends are fake.  The only friends I have are family, and they are real friends.  I only had one true friend many, many years ago, but time, marriage, children and distant ended that.  I will be a good neighbor but I am not your friend. 
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

There are lot of it out there specially if you are popular or rich,
They would get close to you to be popular to they are only going to use you then once they get what they want they would forget you.

Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

Such person is like a garbage which you can find everywhere, you can find it in a work place,  school, market, in any kind of organization, or even in different religious sect. For me it is OK what is not easy to accept when that person is already has a place in your heart and you have a high expectation that in bad things he/she is there to share with you not just for good moment but he/she isn't there.

Well,  that's life, better to know more a person before expecting greatness act from him/her to avoid any negative results.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

Franky i think I'm one of those fake friends. the kin of friend that will walk up to you and actually talk to you if I could something out of you. Could be money because you're filthy rich. Power because you're my boss. Of course sex if you're hot, and willing (or just willing). What i do hate the most is getting found out, so i would be like doing you favors left and right if it's convenient. But i will definitely make it sound like it wasn't you you'll owe me. Dropping some serious BS about my life to make you think that you know me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

Don't get me wrong but if you help other people you should never expect any in return. It's not genuine when you help people expecting that they'll be returning it to you in the future. Would you only help other people if you know you'll be receiving favors back?

What I mean is you shouldn't measure your friendship because of favors. Give what you can, then steal what you want. If he forgives you, he's a true friend (not applicable if you meant to steal his girlfriend).  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
brokeroutriggerR

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

There are many people these who fake friendship these days.    
butlar44

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

If you have a lot of money then you can get a lot of fake friends. All of them would run away when you don't have money.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

Don't trust anyone! because fake friends can hard to distinguish,but if you have a real friends its just like a treasure due to finding the true friends are just difficult at the same time ,therefore fake friends and true friends are just different according to their action and belief,mostly fake friends are crabmentality that can pull you down as go lucky,,while real friends are just able to support you from positive output plan in your life

ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

There are many people these who fake friendship these days.    
Those are called friends on social media platforms like facebook and twitter.
Mostly called followers but have never met them face to face in real life.
The public is finally becoming aware of this from the Zuckerburg testimonial and Trump's fake news revelations in the news(public focal point) right now.
gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

There are people who are born to fake and if you are friends with them then beware.
eyahia_fahmid

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

Just like we have true friends in friendship also have fake friends, we sometimes think of real friends but they are not real friends. They can do everything for their own interests ,without loss from fake friends,nothing is expected. so fake friends sugar Must stay away from as far as possible.
Dmatey

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

Friends are each others helpers. It is incredibly difficult to know who your real or true friend is and who your fake friend is, but you can determine that one day when you study your friends or when you are in trouble or in need of him one day in your life. it is better to have one true friend than to have many fake friends.
allergyunhappy

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:38:09 PM

No, I only know about real friends. I am very choosy when it comes to friends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: