Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is wanted by many  (Read 1706 times)
andrewboy44 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:59:30 AM

Bitcoin is definitely the future and everyone that owns .1 or thousands of btc is part of the early adopters. If you look at it, there isnt a very large number of people that know about bitcoins and there are those people that know but don't have a high interest in it at the moment. 190 a coin might seem huge to us because of what we are use to seeing but in reality, 190 is still considered the beginning. There are many more years to come and I honestly see it reaching numbers greater than 400.

I say bitcoin reaches out to everyone because it has an impact on a variety of different people with different needs. People that like to invest, people that want to actually OWN there money, technology wizards, gamblers, people with small businesses that are tired of wild credit card fees, drug dealers, etc... It has an impact on so many people. It also allows you to finally own and control every aspect of your money.

The only thing that I see that drives the value of btc down is large dumps and technology issues with coin selling websites like Gox. If someone wants to gamble they are going to buy the needed fraction of a coin that is equal to the dollar value. They could care less about the whole coin. If a drug dealer needs to reup they are going to buy the fraction of the coin needed to buy their supplies and then resale the supplies and make their money back plus. If a business is selling there stuff for btc they are going to sell if based off of the current average and either sell the coin to get their usd or hold onto it with hopes of making a greater profit. Bitcoin will always be bought and sold no matter what.

Basically what I'm saying is right now is the early adopters stage of the coin in my opinion so its never too late to stock up. 1-100 were the golden ages, & anything before that was amazing, but I don't see anything wrong with stock piling the coin right now because I don't see anything causing the coin to go down. More and more merchants are adopting it, more people are learning about it, Chinese are all over it apparently.. All I see is success for the coin right now. Might not happen as quick as you want it to, but it will come in the future.
EuroTrash

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:02:59 AM

Boy,  you lost me at "Bitcoin is definitely"

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:58:24 AM

Lol, same here. Short and sweet OP.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bitcopia

Activity: 715

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:06:23 AM

Bitcoin is definitely... UNCERTAIN. BUT there are so many functions that it provides. Efficiency in backend payment processing and remittance is the largest in my eyes. And businesses will be built on top of that. Then there is the store of wealth, owning your money that can't be manipulated, pseudo-anonymity, verification without a third party and all of the efficiency in services that come along with that.... so pick your favorite. They are all uncertain. But the possibilities are just being discovered.

Bitcoin is definitely... REVOLUTIONARY.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:06:16 AM

Bitcoin is definitely... HIGH RISK.

Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:12:43 AM

Bitcoin...is
xDan

Activity: 688

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 10:29:52 AM

"Bitcoin"

and thus enlightenment is achieved.

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 12:07:22 PM

It is the second time I opened this topic and also the second time OP lost me at "Bitcoin is definitely". This topic is a trap!

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
andrewboy44 (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 12:45:02 PM

haha make it short and sweet for me then!
fattypig

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 01:10:03 PM

Bitcoin is definitely a cool thing to make money... other then that, nothing...

Luzio

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 01:37:47 PM

Op is preaching to the choir. But I agree fattypig, it's only to hoard and make money. Which I'll gladly do. Most services require 3 confirmations, which takes like an eternity on the internet, where almost everything is near instant. I think Bitcoin is only the beginning, like Netscape or Altavista. All surpassed by better tech.
geofflosophy

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:50:15 PM

Bitcoin is definitely the future and everyone that owns .1 or thousands of btc is part of the early adopters. If you look at it, there isnt a very large number of people that know about bitcoins and there are those people that know but don't have a high interest in it at the moment. 190 a coin might seem huge to us because of what we are use to seeing but in reality, 190 is still considered the beginning. There are many more years to come and I honestly see it reaching numbers greater than 400.

I say bitcoin reaches out to everyone because it has an impact on a variety of different people with different needs. People that like to invest, people that want to actually OWN there money, technology wizards, gamblers, people with small businesses that are tired of wild credit card fees, drug dealers, etc... It has an impact on so many people. It also allows you to finally own and control every aspect of your money.

The only thing that I see that drives the value of btc down is large dumps and technology issues with coin selling websites like Gox. If someone wants to gamble they are going to buy the needed fraction of a coin that is equal to the dollar value. They could care less about the whole coin. If a drug dealer needs to reup they are going to buy the fraction of the coin needed to buy their supplies and then resale the supplies and make their money back plus. If a business is selling there stuff for btc they are going to sell if based off of the current average and either sell the coin to get their usd or hold onto it with hopes of making a greater profit. Bitcoin will always be bought and sold no matter what.

Basically what I'm saying is right now is the early adopters stage of the coin in my opinion so its never too late to stock up. 1-100 were the golden ages, & anything before that was amazing, but I don't see anything wrong with stock piling the coin right now because I don't see anything causing the coin to go down. More and more merchants are adopting it, more people are learning about it, Chinese are all over it apparently.. All I see is success for the coin right now. Might not happen as quick as you want it to, but it will come in the future.

Dumps matter though, and I think that we're in a situation where surprisingly few people are short term bear like myself (relative to even the last few months). Once the price starts going down, the people who are bullish and dying to buy won't have any fiat to scoop with. This is why I'm expecting a great buy op in the next week. Once it's gone though, it will be gone forever.
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:51:59 PM

Bitcoin...is

I think, therefore, I brainwallet.  Grin

Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:10:06 PM

"Bitcoin"

and thus enlightenment is achieved.

A newbie once asked Ummon: "What is bitcoin?"

Ummon answered thus: "A dried shit-stick!"
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:16:22 PM

Op is preaching to the choir. But I agree fattypig, it's only to hoard and make money. Which I'll gladly do. Most services require 3 confirmations, which takes like an eternity on the internet, where almost everything is near instant. I think Bitcoin is only the beginning, like Netscape or Altavista. All surpassed by better tech.

webcrawler..  rem that search engine?
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 11:54:12 PM

Bitcoin is wanted by many

There is hunger out there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: