Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who owns the most Bitcoins?  (Read 391 times)
mhsingh (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:18:53 AM

Who owns the most Bitcoins?

Is it the Owners of Gambling Sites or the public.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:24:52 AM

Its the 10% percent of peoples who have 90% of fiat moneys

dreamteam17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

probably every second owns bitcoin, only in retirees and young children they are not, and then I issued exceptions)))
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

Probably Satoshi, it is thought he has around 1 million, but he's unlikely to ever claim them. Other than that there is no way of knowing who owns the most. You can look at the rich list sites like https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

But they only tell you the addresses with the highest balances. Anyone hoarding a large amount is like to spread them over many addresses so we'll never find them.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Probably Satoshi, it is thought he has around 1 million, but he's unlikely to ever claim them. Other than that there is no way of knowing who owns the most. You can look at the rich list sites like https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

But they only tell you the addresses with the highest balances. Anyone hoarding a large amount is like to spread them over many addresses so we'll never find them.

Yup! I agreed Satoshi really claim the most number of bitcoin we can probably not know any whereabouts of his wallet could be, And probably next to satoshi was the whales that has their own number of bitcoin on their wallets probably 1000 people who own's 40 percent of the market, So when we see a dip or an increase probably a whale is moving because A few massive investors can rock it with a shrug.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

Satoshi
The FBI (https://www.wired.com/2013/12/fbi-wallet/)
Winklevoss Brothers (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5069824/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-billionaires-net-worth-sue-facebook-mark-zuckerberg/)

These are known to us, who knows if someone holding anonymously in multiple wallets

I am alive
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

billionaires will be the top holders or owners of bitcoin now a day. next are the ceo of some big exchangers of cryptocurrency that famous now adays. next will be mr satoshi nakamoto we dont know how many tokens now he has but when bitcoin was created he has 1m bitcoins.
BruceWee

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

In my opinion,it's difficult to know without a doubt as bitcoins can be spread over various distinctive wallets, be that as it may, contenders for owning of the most bitcoins is Satoshi Nakamoto (the creator of bitcoin).He mined a considerable lot of the early pieces, accumulating an expected 1 million unspent bitcoins.
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Is undoubtedly Satoshi, he has 1 million bitcoin, these bitcoin have been for many years without moving, however, no one knows who is Satoshi, because Satoshi created bitcoin and blockchain, it is a treasure for the world.

lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

I would not be surprised if the first bitcoin holder in the world was a Swiss bank or an Anglo-American investment fund.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

I read Satoshi Nakamoto owns the most number of Bitcoin because he is the first miner and he mines the Genesis blocks or the first blocks of Bitcoin, I believe he has hidden Bitcoin in his other wallet because he is the creator of this technology.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

The creator of the bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto is believed to the biggest holder of bitcoin estimated around 1 Million  bitcoin but it didn't clear that Nakamoto is a single person or a group of team and there's a rumor that Nakamoto's bitcoin was hacked long ago but this was not confirmed yet if it is true.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

I agree, Satoshi Nakamoto owns the most of bitcoin. And I think many of us know this, and the second who owns bitcoin is the millionaire and I am sure of that.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

there is no possible way of knowing that unless you can get EVERYONE to start reporting how much bitcoin they own and that simply isn't possible. people say Satoshi has the most but the fact is, that's just a guess because we don't know who has been mining bitcoin back then. maybe it was a 50 person team of developers calling themselves Satoshi who were also mining bitcoin so they each have 1/50 of the reward and also there were others mining who have some of the rewards....

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

I can say satoshi nakamoto himself own the most bitcoin. He never showed up to the public but for sure being it's creator and being anonymous to the public has a meaning to it. He's not like the creator of litecoin that solds his coins i believe.

Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

No one owns the Bitcoin network, just like no one owns the technology behind the e-mail. Bitcoin is controlled by the bitco-users of the whole world. Although developers improve the software, they can not forcefully change the protocol, because users are free to choose which software and what version to use. In order to be compatible, all users must use software that obeys the same rules. Bitcoin can work correctly only with full agreement between all users. Therefore, all users and developers, if the incentive to protect this consensus.
pootutus

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:41 PM

Everyone thinks that Satoshi has the world's largest bit of bitcoin. I don't think so, because Satoshi may not be a real person, not necessarily true. I think the most bitcoin should be a group of miners. Those who began digging bitcoins many years ago should have their own big mines. These people may have only a few dozen people, but have mastered most of the bitcoins.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

To find out exactly who the owner of the most bitcoin is hidden and hard to know, but I think bitcoin is still widely owned by the public.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

Bitcoin is decentralize and free of anyone's ownership and control, After its creation, BTC mostly operates independently, there are however high stake holders with lump sum of BTC coins who are able to influence its value through certain activities
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

The majority of bitcoin would be hold by Satoshi. Now he will live his life as a King.But we don't know who is Satoshi. Next to them the billionaire in the society who know about bitcoin. Without the knowledge in bitcoin, they won't inverse their valuable money.Then the people who know about bitcoin at the earlier stages.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: