Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scary prediction of bitcoin prices you wouldn't believe...  (Read 117 times)
icyboy89 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

I did some plotting of bitcoin prices from Aug 2010 to present March 2018 and there were some unbelievable results for predictions of the future prices of bitcoin.

The "fair value" I got for this month is around $7765 usd. Therefore anything under this price is undervalued and you should buy as much as possible. For April, prices under $8593 are a steal. This doesn't seem very high but keep in mind 2017 saw massive gains. But the ride is going to get crazier.

Since Bitcoin is very volatile, prices can go much higher than the "fair value" or lower but usually higher as people will often speculate on the future prices. On the Dec mania, it was 3 times more than the "fair value". Anything 2 times more should be a selling signal already.

Anyway, I have calculated that we will reach 20k maybe not as soon as most would like, we will reach it on Dec 2018, exact price is $19,324. Again this is the "fair value" calculated but the speculated or actual price can be 2 or 3 times higher if there is a mania phase again. Meaning possibly it could reach $60k by EOY 2018 if we see the same mania as last year.

By then things start to get crazy. $1 million does not seem so improbable, even $5 million is not impossible. If it reaches $5 million USD most people will predict the collapse of the US dollar with bitcoin becoming the world currency.

Timeline of the "fair value" of BTC according to my plotted graph: (EOY = End Of Year)

EOY 2018: $20k

EOY 2019: $65k

EOY 2020: $220k

EOY 2021: $740k

EOY 2022: $2.5mil

EOY 2023: $8.5mil (Does it even matter by now?)

So the prediction is bitcoin will reach $ 1 million by 2022. and $ 5 million by 2023. At this point in 2023 the USD probably no longer exists as do most other fiat currencies. Or in another scenario they still do but bitcoin holders become incredibly rich and it will create a scenario where the rich gets much richer while poor who is still clinging to fiat gets much poorer enlarging the wealth gap between the parties
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

I did some plotting of bitcoin prices from Aug 2010 to present March 2018 and there were some unbelievable results for predictions of the future prices of bitcoin.

The "fair value" I got for this month is around $7765 usd. Therefore anything under this price is undervalued and you should buy as much as possible. For April, prices under $8593 are a steal. This doesn't seem very high but keep in mind 2017 saw massive gains. But the ride is going to get crazier.

Since Bitcoin is very volatile, prices can go much higher than the "fair value" or lower but usually higher as people will often speculate on the future prices. On the Dec mania, it was 3 times more than the "fair value". Anything 2 times more should be a selling signal already.

Anyway, I have calculated that we will reach 20k maybe not as soon as most would like, we will reach it on Dec 2018, exact price is $19,324. Again this is the "fair value" calculated but the speculated or actual price can be 2 or 3 times higher if there is a mania phase again. Meaning possibly it could reach $60k by EOY 2018 if we see the same mania as last year.

By then things start to get crazy. $1 million does not seem so improbable, even $5 million is not impossible. If it reaches $5 million USD most people will predict the collapse of the US dollar with bitcoin becoming the world currency.

Timeline of the "fair value" of BTC according to my plotted graph: (EOY = End Of Year)

EOY 2018: $20k

EOY 2019: $65k

EOY 2020: $220k

EOY 2021: $740k

EOY 2022: $2.5mil

EOY 2023: $8.5mil (Does it even matter by now?)

So the prediction is bitcoin will reach $ 1 million by 2022. and $ 5 million by 2023. At this point in 2023 the USD probably no longer exists as do most other fiat currencies. Or in another scenario they still do but bitcoin holders become incredibly rich and it will create a scenario where the rich gets much richer while poor who is still clinging to fiat gets much poorer enlarging the wealth gap between the parties
I think you watched so many science fiction movies dude ,  Even if some of your predictions are legit but still not possible to hit the million dollar by 2022 , I do believe that bitcoin will continue growing up but in the road he will drop again deep and it takes time to be back again for the top level and this is the reality of the cryptocurrencies market , I do also believe that 1 million is a reasonable target but not in few years maybe in 10 years I guess .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

That all just a prediction, that can be wrong and all people don't know how crypto in future, and let alone now a lot of competition, so many upcoming ICO out there, and developers compete to make their coin be better, and this make Bitcoin so difficult reach high price, because many investors choose to invest at ICO so their investment divided to the ICO.
But I hope Bitcoin always be the best coin ever, Because if bitcoin drop that automatically make another coin drop too. Bitcoin seem like Mother of all Coin, And I hope crytocurrency will be better in future, because cryptocurrency make our future be better if we use it in good way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: