Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:32:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★★★★ 🔥🔥🔥 ANICO 🔥🔥🔥 ★★★★★  (Read 425 times)
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003

WePower.red

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:09:06 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2021, 03:06:44 PM by MoreFun

edited
waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

Great project
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

Great project
Thank you waiberz
dulongkiem

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:41:52 AM

look good Shocked
Emilytran

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

look good Shocked
Thank you dulongkiem

Wow ,a revolutionary idea!
Thank you CryptoGuy111

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
Thank you Emilytran, will announce campaign today-tomorrow
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

i do some search and seems who this is the first coin of this kind!
good to hear who some fields remain unexplored!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

Anti genocide token, your token name is very amazing. justice and humanity based blockchain technology, it is interesting concept and idea.. but how can your project will generate profit for crypto investor ? and are you sure if for the bounty campaign you will give 50% of the collected funds ?
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

Anti genocide token, your token name is very amazing. justice and humanity based blockchain technology, it is interesting concept and idea.. but how can your project will generate profit for crypto investor ? and are you sure if for the bounty campaign you will give 50% of the collected funds ?
Thank you mbahokey.
If it gives you or your children more security, is this not the best investment?
If you are suddenly put in jail for not being pleased with some corrupt official or oligarch, there will be an independent structure that will investigate your case, will it give some benefits for you? About bounty yes sure.
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

i do some search and seems who this is the first coin of this kind!
good to hear who some fields remain unexplored!
Thank you italianMiner72
coin-btc

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

cool!!!
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

cool!!!
Thank you coin-btc
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

Different and good idea. Such social projects are invaluable. But we are not interested in greed.
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

Different and good idea. Such social projects are invaluable.
thank you pumawolf
bartullo

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

this is the greatest project I've ever seen
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

this is the greatest project I've ever seen

thank you very much bartullo
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

good project, for information about this project is still unclear, I will wait for further information from this project

hopefully my advice useful
MoreFun (OP)
Legendary

WePower.red

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

good project, for information about this project is still unclear, I will wait for further information from this project

hopefully my advice useful
Yes thanks for advice, now we working on details.
KorolZhizni

Activity: 161

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

the project is grandiose, of course. or rather the idea. but why so little information? where is the team - when will be the white paper - why I do not see a link to the site? and most importantly, you write that you will restore a real story, but how will you do this? and are you sure that you can create a media independent of the government and corporations?

mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

Thank you mbahokey.
If it gives you or your children more security, is this not the best investment?
If you are suddenly put in jail for not being pleased with some corrupt official or oligarch, there will be an independent structure that will investigate your case, will it give some benefits for you? About bounty yes sure.

it means.. like insurance program, protection of law and human rights. so Anti Human Genocide project will give both profit and benefit for investor and everyone around the world, that's very unique and interesting project. mostly project give 1-5% for bounty program, but you are giving 50% of the collected funds.. that's amazing for bounty participant. i will support this project Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: