Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves funds to Bitcoin wallet  (Read 136 times)
vijayp (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

Hi all,

I have received some funds for my wave wallet, I want the transfer to bitcoin wallet!
Please, can anybody help me, the process?

Thanks
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:07 AM
Merited by CHengizHan (1)

As far as I know. In the wallet of the waves, you can only send bitcoins to another wallet of the waves. To withdraw from the wallet of the waves, you need to exchange bitcoins to the waves and then output them somewhere else.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

As far as I know. In the wallet of the waves, you can only send bitcoins to another wallet of the waves. To withdraw from the wallet of the waves, you need to exchange bitcoins to the waves and then output them somewhere else.
Just so! Inside the "waves"wallet all altcoins become some internal tokens that are not available for withdrawal. Among them bitcoin and eth
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 16787

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

As far as I know. In the wallet of the waves, you can only send bitcoins to another wallet of the waves.
As far as I know, you can just withdraw Bitcoin. It takes a fee in both Bitcoin and Waves. Just click Withdraw from your Bitcoin wallet, or see this site for more details.
Waves has many fake tokens called Bitcoin, if you fell for these, you can't withdraw them as they aren't real Bitcoins.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

You did not explain it well. You just said you receive funds in general, but we need to know whether you received Bitcoin or other waves token in your wallet. Anyway, what to do in different situations:

If you received Bitcoin:
     You could directly send it to your Bitcoin Wallet. The process would be a bit different depending on the wallet you use (lite client or beta client). Please see the links below:

Withdraw Bitcoin using the Waves lite client
Withdraw Bitcoin using the Waves beta client

If you received Waves token:
     You need to exchange the token first for bitcoin before making a BTC withdrawal. If you don't know how to trade tokens on the client, check the links below:

Trade tokens on Waves lite client
Trade tokens on Waves beta client
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: