Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4353 times)
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:10:17 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

The future of crypto currencies market is uncertain because of the mix news update in which both bad and good news are in the headlines but even of this situation we could invite the people to buy this low price because as what we have experienced before their is always rainbow after the rain.Just choose the top and the best long term promising coins like BTC and ETH to ensure profit.
Yes, I think now is the best time for you to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Since I bought Ethereum from the price of 1300 dollar, I have now fallen by 2/3. I think the price of cryptocurrencies are very low now.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:30:47 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
I think the price will be high again and we can make more money with the coins if we buy them now.

zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:46:15 AM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.
I think the market will recpvery in few months. I will buy in more coins becausee the price is quite low now.

Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:50:34 AM

well, no one can tell what will happen next, but the most important thing now is BTC is down and you can buy more BTC at a cheap price, and HODL it until December, only long-term investors and holders will win at the end.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:55:17 AM

At present, the prices of coin in the cryptocurrency market are gradually changing to bricks, suggesting that coin prices are easing. The cryptocurrency market is like a graph, sometimes decreasing, there will be some times. And I think, in the next few months, the price of coin will rise again, and the cryptocurrency market will turn blue, stabilize and grow stronger.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:57:13 AM

If we look at bitcoin, and its technical analysis, then in the coming months, growth is not expected.  And the most terrible predictions are the drop of bitcoin to 4000 -  5000$.  Let's hope that this will not happen, and the market will begin to grow, no matter what.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

My guess is that it is likely to fall once again, and then it will start to rise again. It will continue to rise steadily. The whole cryptocurrency market is full of vitality and funds will begin to enter this market.

It will go partially, not only rising again, it will fall again very much times, believe me its the way market works in all ways, not only crypto money

fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

Im very much positive that the market of cryptos would bounce back in the second quarter of this year, starting this april. Just dont panic, be steadfast and just hold or rather buy now for in the future it might grow times three of the price you've bought. Mark my words.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

well, no one can tell what will happen next, but the most important thing now is BTC is down and you can buy more BTC at a cheap price, and HODL it until December, only long-term investors and holders will win at the end.

It is true. No one can perfectly predicted what will happen to the market over the next few months or year. It could be continue into volatile in behavior or having stable value in the marketcap. For now just grab the opportunity by owning more BTC as you can by buying it in a low cost and hold it for a long term investment in the future. I am pretty sure that this coming year end bitcoin will boost and you will earn more profit from it. 

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

I think that the market in the coming months is waiting for stability, while the stability of a small price closer to summer will only be growth by summer and posomtrim.

Let see what will happen after a few months,  no one can actually say what is really happen but some of my friends says that after a month the market can be recover and I hope it's really happen.

Nobody can speculate and has 100% accuration because all we do is like guessing something will happen in the next few month.
Recover is for sure but not sure when so try to hold your coin is better rather than sell in loss.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

My prediction that the market will rise again after this massive dumping cause by bitcoin and hoping this mid year it will come true.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

My prediction that the market will rise again after this massive dumping cause by bitcoin and hoping this mid year it will come true.

Yes, it is quite possible that the market will soon start to grow after the recent major drops. However, predicting when there will be increases to previous levels is difficult in the case of the cryptocurrency market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

In the next months the market will recover. There are many coins that seem to be successful in the future so I believe it will grow the market
Whitebit42

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

This stagnation is likely to last for 3-4 months. After many people sell their coins, investment funds will begin to buy them massively.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

This stagnation is likely to last for 3-4 months. After many people sell their coins, investment funds will begin to buy them massively.

But we have a couple of really huge projects on the way and that can refresh the market. I don't believe in long stagnation, this market is not that type of. It going to go up and down frequently.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

A lot of factors in the world economy, which unfortunately today have a negative impact on the crypto currency market, I think that no one can predict what will happen to the crypto-currencies tomorrow, I do not speak in a month
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

Hello,
I think it's very difficult for someone to predict what will happen. But I think the market will not change significantly.
With regard in what coins it is good to invest, I think that with these low prices you can invest in what you want. I personally rely on Ethereum.  Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Shruti schdv

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

As price is falling from last few months but as fluctuations are always there in market.So, if was getting lower in upcoming months the price will rise also. I think it is good time to invest if the price is less so as to get profit whenever it will rise.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

I do not know what will happen, but I am pleased with the latest news in the media, which broadcast on the crypt in a very positive perspective. Likely to be a significant increase, let's see.               
IMNOOBODY

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

In my mind it's going crazy what they will regulate into laws and government about blockchain technologies in July, so my suggest it will be more hard times even than now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: