Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4353 times)
jhon pantau

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

No one can provide predictions and warranties with certainty, against what will happen in the market. The market could have decreased and increased anytime. But I hope that with the market's decline that has been going on for quite some time now, in the next month, the market can soon get enlightenment to recover the situation and increase the price in all the coins in the market.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
startorr

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

I don't think anyone knows for sure what is going to happen with the market over a week, not to mention couple of months. I am hoping that will stabilize and will grow for a while until reaches the levels of December. But we will have bumpy way until we get there.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
In my opinion in the nearest future there has to be a growth of all cryptocurrency market. Capitalization of all market is unfairly small now. As is well-known after falling growth has to follow. After catastrophic January falling the market absolutely hasn't grown yet, market capitalization in general has fallen more than by 3 times. Therefore I consider that now excellent time for purchase of cryptocurrency. Growth it will be obligatory!

freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

in the near future, I think the market will still be at the bottom. and a little jump. until that he will not go upward. so now is a great time for purchases
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

I think that the market will start to grow over the next months. I think the fall is over.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

The market is very unpredictable these days but I am hopeful that in the next few days, the market will start recovering. It is common to see the market very down prior to a major pump so I am hopeful that the market will recover soon.
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:46:27 AM

After 3 months of falling prices for cryptocurrency in the next few months, we should expect a market recovery. This has already happened and there can be no doubt that the coin prices will return to their levels and continue to rise.
hung.pham100

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Let's see what will influence the market the next few months? at the beginning of the year all countries reported already on their plans and the market is adjusted, hamsters merged and the market begins to fill again
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

In my opinion, the red market will end very soon, and then there will be a rise in prices. I think now is a very good time to invest in Ethereum, EOS and Waves.   Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:10 AM

The market is now in very bad condition, it is very fluctuating then up and down and so now it's impossible to say what will happen after a while, but I think soon everything will stabilize and it will go up
CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

Now the price is still low, I suggest to invest now because the price will definitely rise in the future.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

i think nobody know what will happen on future, but i hope the market get better for next entire month ahead, and now maybe the right time for invest more..

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:55:13 AM

I would say that we just have to stay positive for the crypto because there's still a lot of time for crypto to recover from the crisis that it is experiencing with.We might see a better crypto than what happen last year, so let's just be patient and see what will happen.
honghai0730

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

Now there is a very interesting situation in the market in fact for which the most cool to watch.Not cool only to those who think that the course fell will forever remain
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

We all hope that the market will recoover and rise in the coming months. Cryptomarket is very dependent of the news and how the investors react. If the news is bad - prices fall, if good news comes - prices of crypto grow. So i think the time with the fud news should be over!
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.
Well I really hope that the market can recover for good in the following months but I think we will see sideways movement for a long time before going up slowly later this year. I don't mind it though as the rest of my crypto is for long term but it is kind of depressing to see the market goes down a lot, luckly I joined crypto last year so my coins are rather cheap.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kohnewlife

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

Now the price is still low, I suggest to invest now because the price will definitely rise in the future.

With this combination of risk factors already in play, there's always a chance that some unforeseen trigger could set off another terrified rush for the exits among global investors.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

I think in the next couple of months, we will not see any drastic changes.I don't see any prerequisites for that.According to experts, the market will recover by the end of this year.will adhere to their opinion

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

In my opinion this a good time to buy in especially as a trader as I feel that in the next couple of months the market will recover.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
SnoopCn

Activity: 184

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

The market is too unpredictable, especially cryptocurrency. I don't know what to do now with investments and I'm not sure there will be positive changes in the near future

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: