Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 06:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin?  (Read 819 times)
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2217

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

If there were a global catastrophe for altcoins after which only 5 alts would survive Ethereum would be one of them. Yes it has lost 50% of its recent price, but look at other coins and you'll see that all of them were affected almost to the same degree. Such things happen in the cryptoworld but we know from our experience that the full recovery and subsequent rising are inevitable for good coins like ETH.

BITCOIN TO THE MOON  ☾
₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

This is a reasonable thing to even ethereum had achieved higher than January 2018 and then to end up at this time. a cycle like this on coins is common and understandable. for those who have become accustomed to will then be patient and hold them until the coin can get profit from these coins even though the time was long enough.

Humpert

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

It is not the end of ethereum altcoin , if the value goes down then they immediately say it is the end of this coin , but not this is just speculation of some people who only make fake news about altcoins and discourage people who are likely to and invest in bitcoin or other altcoin.
leynuuuh

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

Not yet. Ethereum is not gonna fall and survive. Ethereum is the second to the list because bitcoin topped, that makes up a sublect. . Many ICOs accept ethereum as investment so ETH will survive this. Many coins are going down but you can see the potential of this coin is doing great.
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

Yes, is this case normal for ETH. Now is a correction. ETH will grow and will cost more than $1k. I will wait for a few months to sell ETH.
icemanparachuter

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

Ethereum is here for good. It has so many uses and building options, it's not going away. At the end of the day the cost of ether is not as important as what it can be used for. sure you have to buy it to pay for gas, but at the end of the day the smart contracts and solidity, ever evolving, is the building blocks of the next huge internet style network. Its honestly better for the community if eth remains at a stable reasonable price, because it will result in the mass adoption and acknowledgement that it's not a scam get rich quick scheme, but rather a legit tech with amazing features.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

Why am I seeing threads like this is the end of something. No, this is not the end of anything. Just because it dropped does not mean it would cease to exist. Everything is connected. The bitcoin price has dropped, thus the other altcoins will follow. Added to that statement, we all know that many countries as well as the media are banning the cryptocurrencies. Therefore, no wonder that the prices are falling down. Give them a bit of time and everything will go back to normal.
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

This is not the end, this is the beginning! In my opinion, the most secured  token is ETH, because almost all ICOs are based on ETH. Price instability, this is a feature of the cryptocurrency market.

laracrofth

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

Today there is a big rally in price of many coins due to unstable situation. I don't thnk it is the end of Etherium, there are too many transactions using it.

btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

At the moment, things are bad on the market, causing people to think that eth comes out. prices are low now but I think prices will rise in a short time.
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

Etjereum is as useful if not more than btc, it may catch up or even be worth more at some point
Ethereum is at a low price. For Ethereum to get to around $8,000 per coin is a very hard thing to do.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

It sounds strange to me that Ethereum going to its end. Ethereum for me is still very perspective.. And this currency represents great opportunities. It is not just money but also a technology.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

Not just ethereum, almost all coins in the crypto market have lost their value by more than 50%. And I don’t that ethereum coin will die anytime soon. Though the number of ICO’s launching on its platform will get limited due to government implementing regulations on launching of ICO’s and social media banning ads of new projects, ICO’s and crypto currencies.

Its certain that we wont see a spike in ETH anytime soon, but it will rise gradually and slower than before until all regulations are properly implemented and market becomes stable. Limited number of ICO’s currently is the only reason that is limiting ETH from growing as much as other coins.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

no, i dont think so. besides bitcoin, ethereum has very strong potential to grow up and it is accepted by more more companies in the world. if ethereum dies, so do the other coins

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀