Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin?  (Read 788 times)
webminati

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

It's the time to invest in my opinion.

Eth will find its support at 250.

And if we get it we can get pretty good returns Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

Is this case normal for ethereum coin?
This is normal for the whole crypto market, bitcoin was once $20,000 and now @ $8,400 mark.
Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
This is the xx time that I've seen people are asking about the end of a coin. You should change your mindset if a coin is starting to correct. It's going to be its end if it goes back to zero or two digits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

Of course not. There is no reason to think about this. This is the usual correction of the market, which is already ending. Most projects use smart contracts for the Ethereum platform, and investments are made in ETH, less often in other crypto-currencies, even less often in fiat. The potential exhaust from ICO can be 100-1000-10000 multiples in comparison with the initial investments.
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

The price of Ethereum is pumped last year I think because many people want to join ICOs. This is the hard time for ICO so for ETH as well. But the pioneer is important, I think we all suppose Ethereum is the first shared global computer. The technology is nascent, and there are plenty of kinks to iron out, but that is what all the fuss is about. Of course I believe in ETH, I see it as a long term coin because of it's still on development progress with very active and experienced team.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

maybe you're right, more investors are out of the market and they're selling what they have.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

not because I believe that with a lot of ethereum users and because it is second to bitcoin it will not drop today's price of ethereum is just normal as bitcoin rises and its price drops too.
Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

Yeah, this is a great price to get more Ethereum Cheesy but sure, the whole market went down over the last few months, and should soon start to go up again. Ethereum is valuable as a means of transferring value, and because most ICOs are based on it. But in the future it will become even more valuable with implementation of scaling mechanisms - Sharding, Off-chain transactions. When some of those solutions get implemented, and we see Ethereum scale well, it's value should also rise, as it will become viable for more usecases.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

For me never, eth is sticky part of economy of.cryptocurrency maybe it will dip when bad news.comes buy it will never dlbe died. Ethereum is looks like bitcoin its demand become more popular in the crypto world

Road445

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

In my view this is normal, the ETH overvalued, because the ICO requires a lot of the ETH, so now I must have a lot of ICO team sell the ETH in cash funds, so this will definitely lead to the ETH a drop in prices.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:05:31 AM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

You should have explored and read threads first before raising this very shallow question. Remember that a lot of newbies here are not willing to assess the veracity of posts or of their value. Words like "end" or "death" or "crash" are causes of panic to these very lazy people.

Well, this has been talked about for a few months. You actually bought Ethereum when it was still on a level which was already somewhat above its expected growth. You need to wait a little more before that price will return.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

Its not just the ethereum, almost all of coins are experiencing a price decline. Bitcoin also lose more than 50% of its value since the last all time high and also other top coins in the market also lose its value. But dont you worry, the value of some coins will start to increase soon, just hodl and be patient!

markgayamo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

No this is not the end of Ethereum it only the price that goes down and this is the right time to buy ethereum so that when the time comes that the price of ethereum goes up and higher you will surely earn.  Also it is impossible that this is the end of ethereum.
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

Many projects said that they are the blockchain3.0. The eth is called the blockchain2.0 but the blockchain1.0----bitcoin is alive and more and more strong with the time pass. So why do u think it is the time for eth to die.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

i don't think so, if it is really the end of the ethereum now i am sure that as of now there are now investor of the ethereum but we will see in the coinmarketcap.com the investor and user of the ethereum are really many and like an investor in the bitcoin. there's no one can predict what happened to the coin maybe eth have a chance to become bitcoin
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

lol. its not because the price of ethereum falls down, it doesnt mean that it is the end of it. it is only natural since cryptocurrency is fluctuating. just hold it for now and do nothing about it. wait for it to pump then you can sell it if that happens.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

I dont think so, ethereum is one of the strongest coin in crypto currency, this coin has high volume of demand and make their value much stronger and it was the basis of the value of many coin specially of some ico token/coins.
Many people predicting that this coin would be shutdown even bitcoin due to contonuous dropping off its value without think what value these coins was started.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

Of course it is not normal, it's because of the bear market that the price crash so much, otherwise the price swing won't be that hard. Your mistake is that you don't monitor the price and just noticed it when the bear market already happen for almost 3 months, if you noticed earlier then you have the time to sell and wait for another opportunity to enter the market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Merited by Jdragon6x6 (2)

Of course it is not normal, it's because of the bear market that the price crash so much, otherwise the price swing won't be that hard. Your mistake is that you don't monitor the price and just noticed it when the bear market already happen for almost 3 months, if you noticed earlier then you have the time to sell and wait for another opportunity to enter the market.
Every altcoin including bitcoin has property of being volatile that is why the price goes down ,it might be that there are some reasons or factors that affect the value of this coin, so the management will look at it why this happening to our coin.

jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

No! it was a big no its normal that nowadays ethereum was not in  the  willing good but i am hoping that someday ethereum will boom and surpass ltc nor btc.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Many projects said that they are the blockchain3.0. The eth is called the blockchain2.0 but the blockchain1.0----bitcoin is alive and more and more strong with the time pass. So why do u think it is the time for eth to die.
Even if some new projects are talking about blockchain 3.0 most of the tokens and new ICOs(shit or even good ones) are based on ETH smart contracts. Other than that ETH is 2nd in market cap, and most popular after bitcoin. A minor drop in value and people start speculating the death of a coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: