Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebellious conversion on its own blokchain leaving erc20  (Read 1372 times)
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:33:37 PM

Interesting, I still can't decide is it good or bad.

From one side own blockchain will probably lead to price jump, on the other side it means more resources. I will follow it closely.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

can anyone tell me the schedule when will they are planning to launch its own blockchain at the rebranding? How can we swap our REBL ERC20 to new one? I think this is a very good step before going to a better exchange like binance.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
florinmanica

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

can anyone tell me the schedule when will they are planning to launch its own blockchain at the rebranding? How can we swap our REBL ERC20 to new one? I think this is a very good step before going to a better exchange like binance.
The main goal is to have our own blockchain up and running by the start of Q3. That means we will be updating everything suitable for the main net. Upgrade all the tools, the wallets, the block explorer, etc. and have it ready to be implemented on the REBL blockchain.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:48:05 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 03:00:06 PM by askmecrypto

Interesting, I still can't decide is it good or bad.

From one side own blockchain will probably lead to price jump, on the other side it means more resources. I will follow it closely.

There is also an ALTcoin discussion thread for REBELLIOUS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854007.0

I will just leave some interesting links here for information purpose.

petezza

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

I'm a fan of Rebellious aswell. Great to be on board. Don't miss out!
Monneypenny

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

There will be a tool available for the token swap. Also the masternode launched will be scheduled then
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

I have been watching closely REBL since the airdrop, got myself 1k from the airdrop then 10k later from the exchange. I think the swap will have a huge pump effect on it. BTW they have a great staking system.
I am positive about this one
Lokoloma

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

I got myself 4000 from airdrop, then 6000 from the exchange. They have a really good team, they always work and keep in touch with all events.
I believe in these guys and that they will succeed. I will definitely vote for them!
Soon rebranded and other good news. We wait  Wink
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

Buying some more, price is dirt cheap right now.  They are rebellious because they got tired of all the scammy icos and unfair coins.  All you had to do was some tasks to be a part of the rebl community.
cryptodipto

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

Check out the whitepaper! https://www.rebellious.io/external/REBL-Whitepaper_v2-EN.pdf Rebellious is developing customized plug and play blockchains that will be fully customizable for clients. Masternodes are being implemented soon as well. More details will be released with the rebranding March 24th. Cheers!
maxix545

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

I can't wait for the rebranding and the moment we release our own blockchain, I've been a REBL hodler since they started and will continue in being one because this token has potential and a huge one believe it or not, more news in march 24th! anyone who haven't heard about them yet has to make sure to read their whitepaper and join their telegram for more info.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

I hope it will turn out to be good for investors and supporters, but i think once ethereum converts to pos model everyone will be buying eth to earn rewards for holding it.

Drfalcon

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

REBL is my first Airdrop token and they are really hardworking. TokenBurn was at 14th Feb but didnt get a reaction. Also, before tokenburn, price was 900~ satoshiand after than went below 500 satoshi. Now, Im only watching. They have some plans as like own blockchain, masternode and rebranding. Hope will come to good position. Btw, someone should tell us; what are their products and solutions.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Monneypenny

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

REBL is my first Airdrop token and they are really hardworking. TokenBurn was at 14th Feb but didnt get a reaction. Also, before tokenburn, price was 900~ satoshiand after than went below 500 satoshi. Now, Im only watching. They have some plans as like own blockchain, masternode and rebranding. Hope will come to good position. Btw, someone should tell us; what are their products and solutions.

I am sure it will come together, with rebranding coming up! The own blockchain, the markt entering, the masternodes. And we  cannot wair untik binance is ready for the next community voting!
og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

REBL REBL REBL
florinmanica

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

https://i.imgur.com/5LDOeLY.png
florinmanica

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

Great things can not be done in one day. With effort from everyone, and with good ideas in mind and soul, we can change many things. #Rebellious is here to change the world for the better. Our time and work, soon will make this possible.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

I don't know if you knew, but now you can pick up you REBL's from staking without having to pay any fees. I tested it and it works. Great feature. I always prefer projects that offer staking rewards.

qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

This project looks interesting for long term run. Moving to own blockchain might be very good move. Ethereum provided quite flexible platform to start with and based on experience gained there Rebel Team can build own environment.
Multiple scenarios of using Rebel tokens are also considered as I saw on twitter and telegram, so very good thinking about adoption of tokens.
I'm holder since the beginning and now more good new, that not only staking, but also masternodes will be available once own blockchain will be built. So, great way to get community involved in active support for the project.
Definitely one of the most interesting projects which came up in crypto space.
Now will keep fingers crossed for Rebel Team and cumulate more tokens Smiley
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

I'm a bit surprised the price and total marketcap is still this low.  Considering the amount of work the team has put in.  Just be patient and it will pay off in a year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: