Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebellious conversion on its own blokchain leaving erc20  (Read 1369 times)
florinmanica

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

Rebellious develop and deploy fast and secure blockchain platforms for community utility tokens. They will provide open programmable and customizable blockchains for ecommerce, retailers, and any other business in need of one. Guys, be prepared for change!
Monneypenny

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

Dutch education promo available

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=89Zo7mt77EY&feature=youtu.be
florinmanica

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

Rebellious is on LinkedIn! See more information about REBL coin here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rebelliouscoin/
https://i.imgur.com/5lXEyIf.jpg
Monneypenny

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

Vietnamese rebellious information about. Blockchain is available!
https://twitter.com/RebelliousCoin/status/982558787952365568?s=20
Farhan112288

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

This is a great project and will have a positive impact..
SmartSelangor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:21:14 AM

Lets grow together
cabbarlana

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

A separatist policy can be followed by worrying about monopolization of the market. But it seems more logical to use the ERC20 subroutine instead of creating a technology from scratch. I think contributing to the development of this structure will be better for the future of the project / projects.

florinmanica

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

A separatist policy can be followed by worrying about monopolization of the market. But it seems more logical to use the ERC20 subroutine instead of creating a technology from scratch. I think contributing to the development of this structure will be better for the future of the project / projects.
This is a long term project. You have to hold and trust for long term. This is how a serious company can be build.
florinmanica

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Guys, blockchains give us new opportunities to rethink how parts of our society work. Innovation here might reduce friction in the economy, or create new kinds of services and ways of doing business with each other. Rebellious is here to rebuild the economy in a more secure environment. We just have to join! https://www.rebellious.io/whitepaper/
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

Well I have heard of this project before and received few tokens via airdrop as well, I think it is a very good move by the team to rebrand and launch their own blockchain ..they have strong community and good marketing sense so I hope they will manage to pull this off.
Monneypenny

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Well I have heard of this project before and received few tokens via airdrop as well, I think it is a very good move by the team to rebrand and launch their own blockchain ..they have strong community and good marketing sense so I hope they will manage to pull this off.

They certainly will! Everything is on track!
Krakenproto

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

If they can deliver their own blockchain with a good technology that would be awesome.
Not so many coins have that.  They are doing their job good so far. Looks good.
Monneypenny

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

If they can deliver their own blockchain with a good technology that would be awesome.

I am sure they can. They are on track and they showed us already one very nice tool. Which made as the first in the world possible to stake offline by using a ledger and giving you free rewards!
florinmanica

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

I am sure they can. They are on track and they showed us already one very nice tool. Which made as the first in the world possible to stake offline by using a ledger and giving you free rewards!

This is a new beginning. And I really want to be part of it!
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

Rebellious coin is a project I have been following from it's inception and u am also a token holder,it is 100% community coin and no ICO or Presale was ever held,presently trading in bit-z,they have announced that they would be moving to their own blockchain soon and that is a very welcome news,Rebellious has already created it's niche and it continues to expand.

florinmanica

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:37:39 AM

Rebellious coin is a project I have been following from it's inception and u am also a token holder,it is 100% community coin and no ICO or Presale was ever held,presently trading in bit-z,they have announced that they would be moving to their own blockchain soon and that is a very welcome news,Rebellious has already created it's niche and it continues to expand.
In few days you can buy REBL on UPcoin. Don't miss the event!

https://upcoin.com/trade/REBL-ETH
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

Generally speaking, if a blockchain product wants to create its own blockchain, it's a good thing and could mean the price will go up. But I thought this development isn't due until Q3 of 2018 if they should release the product ahead of schedule it would mean they are on a fast lane with respect to their timeline and might bring them to the limelight. Although with too many PoS blockchain platforms already in existence, one would wonder why we need more? However, they seem to have an impressive use case prospects.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

as what I see, RBL are doing the best they can to deliver what they promised, but since this project did airdrop only, they do not have enough funds to cope some of their needs as well, better to be patient and not rush things.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Monneypenny

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Generally speaking, if a blockchain product wants to create its own blockchain, it's a good thing and could mean the price will go up. But I thought this development isn't due until Q3 of 2018 if they should release the product ahead of schedule it would mean they are on a fast lane with respect to their timeline and might bring them to the limelight. Although with too many PoS blockchain platforms already in existence, one would wonder why we need more? However, they seem to have an impressive use case prospects.

Stay tuned, cause the technical whitepaper is on its way. And as same with the ledger supported offline staking for free as  first token in the world. Rebellious will come with some amazing unknown features. There own blockchain will be an future proof one. What amazing opportunities for the communtiy!
Monneypenny

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

as what I see, RBL are doing the best they can to deliver what they promised, but since this project did airdrop only, they do not have enough funds to cope some of their needs as well, better to be patient and not rush things.

Sorry but you really do not need to worry about the funds. There are funds enough! There is no ico needed to make rebellious great!
Jus stay tuned and wait. Rebellious rescheduled the swap from the own chain front m 2018 to q3 2018 and even knowing this new schedule they are on track.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: