Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency are you currently buying during a dip?  (Read 697 times)
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

I don't buy any coin, I am waiting with my coins  Huh to survive the crash, I have some cash but I don't think I can risk them in such a wild and scary market. You understand that better when you lose 50%

Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

I plan to buy more air, Neo, Ncash and Zilliqa. I believe that they will soon start to grow well.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

I have picked up the top 3 in dips i hope there will not be any more dips and we will see a market reversal from here, so that i can reap some good profits from my btc, eth and ltc holdings.

Tanhdoit

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

The dip that we witness 2 days ago was the perfect time to buy. I have been buying since a week ago when the whole market was in the red. What’s that saying? Buy the fear; sell the confidence... I put in big orders during the dip for ADA, IOTA and SYS. They are up like almost 30-40%. I am trying to figure out when to sell now.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

The cryptocurrency that I bought during the dip was NEO, XEM and more bitcoin because I feel like these are the coins that will bring me fortune in the following years.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??
I took all those that I had in my portfolio, plus stratis and nano added as promising coins. I will hope that everything is done right.

CryptoKu-een

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

The safest to buy is the one who stands out among others and will continue to do so, Bitcoin. Though if you're expecting to gain like double your capital, altcoins will be the best ones but higher risk. First things first, you need to invest in knowledge and do a lot of research. That will save your ass from potentially losing all your money with the thought that it can be doubled overnight.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

The fall of the crypto market was very long, so I bought a lot of different coins. I could not resist such attractive prices and invested in crypto a bit more than I planned before)) Such a chance can't be missed. I bought NEO, ADA, OCN, PIVX and others.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

I am trying to gain first five in the biggest amount that i am able to, cause i strongly believe that in few weeks they will easily pump and i will earn some money
stronghands4lyfe

Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

Ethereum but that is only because I am going to try and use Ethereum later this year as an asset and I am not speculating on it. However, I am bit worried about regulation of ICOs because if ICOs get cracked down on hard, then Ethereum stands to lose a lot as most ICOs are made on Ethereum blockchain.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

It depends about your Capabilities and your money. If you can invest huge ammount money in coins the best option will be bitcoin of course, but if you want invest small ammount you can try with cheaper coins like ethereum, neo.
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

During this dip I have been buying $IFT (Investfeed) tokens due to the fallout from the Google, Twitter and now Facebook fiascos regarding the general increasing negativity towards advertising and the crypto. scene.
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

Simple Token (OST) and AION. These two token are my favorites ones. During the dip, I bought both of them at nearly ICO price.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
neinnein125

Activity: 475

VTOS

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

I am currently increasing my stash mostly on ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin, neo and sonm (as I still believe very bullish coin). I think all these coins will make money people to current buyers as we might hit dip of dip.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
daicavung

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

I think NEO is the best investment coin today, and they have the most potential in pennies. At present, some investors have abandoned BTC to invest in NEO. I think in the future they can be compared to ETH. So now buy and hold them. I am sure that will succeed in the future.

polishwarrior

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:37:00 AM

I recommend to buy nano, nano from 0.00002 btc and the current price 0.00097 btc is good for investment because it rises so fast.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:40:28 AM

i looking forward to buy altcoin and token based on its previous record,generally i go for undervalued coin which can help me to gain high profit in future ,it does not matter if takes 2-5 year ,still at the end i will be happy from my investment.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??

I personally bought Eos at the time and it's been paying off pretty well.

I wouldn't actually recommend buying it now because it's been pumped 30% yesterday and 15% today, so already much higher prices. You could look at purchasing some IOTA however, since it is still quite cheap and not that pumped yet.

Anyways, this will be one of the last times you'll see this low of a price on all alts for a while, at least a month. So do start accumulating if you think the recovery is going to continue.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

My suggestion you buy crypto which already down very dip but the fundamental development of coin is strong. Or you can buy coin which still in ico phase but only good use case coin and legit developer. Like ishook,bittwatt, essentia or repux. Or if aome one have another idea coin it will be better and please tell me with the reason why..
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

I bought the coins went down low and not pumped. This time I bought NCASH and NEO. Hopefully one day it will go to the moon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: