Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency are you currently buying during a dip?  (Read 703 times)
Adio

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

Icx, qtum NEO
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

I bought neo, omg, and ada, Im also thinking in buying eth and xvg. Xvg seems to be promising but i still have doubts. If only i have enough capital I would invest more because it's the best time to invest right now. 
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

Plan on strengthening my positions in icx, ven, omg, wtc, neo, nebl and nano.

also eyeing wan, ont and nuls to drop some more as i might take a position in them as well.

leftover lolly going to a few low cap darkhorses
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

I bought neo, omg, and ada, Im also thinking in buying eth and xvg. Xvg seems to be promising but i still have doubts. If only i have enough capital I would invest more because it's the best time to invest right now. 
I have not bought yet but I plan to buy NEO, I hear NEO has a lot of potential, they can surpass ETH and BTC prices in the future. So many rumors, I'm looking for NEO co. Can you give me some good info on NEO, Thank you.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

Ethereum and neo. Eth is worth the investment because it has proven why it is the no. 2 crypto. And for the neo, i think its potential for growth is also worth the community support.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 03:47:45 PM by Poink

My recent purchases are;

ICX, VEN, NEO, RPX, QTUM, LSK, REQ, NANO, WAN and STORM  Cool
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

i would bu Tron , Starits , Neo ,ETH ,  Litecoin all these coins are good buying at the dip. Now is the best time to buy coins at dips it is second opportunity before big jump in prices
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??
in this time, most altcoins on the market are suffering many huge losses, so we can buy any altcoins with a very cheap price, but i only like to invest in btc, eth, ripple and NEO, because they are top cryptocurrencies on the market, they have higher chance that will be pumped in the future, so i believe investing these coins can bring us many profit in long term.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Nowadays is a great opportunity for, coin shopping,
because the price of coins in the altcoin market is mostly down, so if we hold the coins
at this time, of course will reap big profits, but unfortunately my limited capital can only buy a few coins just like NEO, XRP, and ETH
because this coin the price will rise significantly.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

The market has fallen very heavily and it is difficult for me to guess when all my coins will make a profit. Probably not as fast as I want. But I'm ready to wait, because I have no other way. I believe in crypto.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

Icx, qtum NEO
Neo is a very profitable altcoin. It is good to see that you are investing here. But you must think about the top crypto currency as well as the top altcoin too. Bitcoin and Ethereum would enable your capital to enlarge amazingly within short span of time. As an investor, you would be desiring to have more money in lesser time. It is possible with the help of these two coins. Besides, investing in them is not as much difficult as it was three months ago due to the crash.
Temik2704

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??
Look at BitShares and NEO coins. They are heavily dumped now, good chance to buy some coins with their own blockchains  Smiley

kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

i would bu Tron , Starits , Neo ,ETH ,  Litecoin all these coins are good buying at the dip. Now is the best time to buy coins at dips it is second opportunity before big jump in prices
well for all altcoin above does have a very good potential and I think need to add one more that is ripple.
investing not only on one altcoin alone does have to spread to some segments in ctypto.

EthereumAdvocate

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

MONACO (MCO) - Been with them since ICO and believe in the product they are bringing to market - "Cryptocurrency in every wallet"
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

Neo, ETH, ICX, BNB
suchapp ICO coming 20th April
and new ico's just on exchange SWITCHEO, Apex coming soon, 0Chain coming soon
alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

I buy on rollbacks with parts of XEN (NEM) A good coin, a cool team, many updates and events this year, I'm sure by the end of the year will update its highs.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

There are some really good coins currently available at really cheap price, if you are going to invest fiat currency then Bitcoin and Ethereum are best and safe options in the current market situation, however if you want to invest in other altcoins then NEO and WAVES are good options, both at low at the moment and have great potential.

Siriska

Activity: 308

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

Unfortunately, I ran out of money to buy tokens at such a cheap price. I did not expect the market to fall to this level, so I bought tokens half a month ago

Elseye

ApolloX

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:55:28 PM

I'm totally holding back because I don't want to risk my current holdings and fiat.

doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

i am accumulating TRON IOTA AND NEO at these market down dip time this is second opportunity we get before next market run
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: