Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:10:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency are you currently buying during a dip?  (Read 702 times)
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

Iam only buying BTC and nothing else. BTC is the true king of crypto market --> all other tokens follow the King BTC ,
 if BTC falls tokens fall -
if BTC gains tokens fall  Grin.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??

I have enough amount of bitcoin i'll during the dip my second choice to buy is ethereum and ripple the altcoins I believe gives better earnings in the future for long term hold, but there are many altcoins was potentially growth if the market go back in good.

pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:33:36 PM

Now I buy such coins: bitcoin, ether, monero, ripple, litecoin and bitcoin cash.
1. Ether is the most promising altcoin for today. This platform has no worthy competitors, and this means that the coin will also be in demand.
2. Monero is a good private coin. Perhaps once the relationship to private coins will be tightened, but today private coins are popular.
3. Litecoin is the heir of bitcoin and that says it all.
4. Ripple. Its creators are able to create a hype around their coins, which makes it a valuable possession. Moreover, today, despite the difficult year, this coin still ranks 3 rd place in the coinmarketcap.
5. Bitcoin cash. The coin is popular primarily because it is a fork of bitcoin, which is supported by rich and influential people, so its price will definitely grow.
6. Bitcoin is a digital gold.
You can allocate a few more coins, but for today, these will be the most worthwhile.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

I am buying Ethereum when the price going down to $250 and it seems like this the floor of the dip and anytime it will go up. As of now the price is rising to $300 and I am happy with that. I am holding my ethereum until it goes to $2500.

I am alsong buying CYFM, EOS and Stellar.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:48:15 AM

Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??
Currently I really like ICX, it is a Korean currency. I greatly appreciate the Korean ability in information technology. Besides, their board is very big and I think they have enough ability to shore up this coin.
I trusted and invested more than $ 56k for ICX. Now is a long-term hold and wait. Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

it is a very good chance for traders to buy altcoins right now. i dont think we will have chance to buy around this prices anymore for long time. i am trying to collect more wan, neo and apex.

turn the page
yaoyunle

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

ETH, the only coin i bought during this big bleeding market is ETH. Actually, i invest in ETH the other day and i get a little bit profit now.
IsusCu

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:05:12 AM

PRiVCY. it's cheap and the transaction are super cheap and fast. plus, it takes a very small amount of PRiVCY to make a withdraw from an exchange wich for me is important
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

Fusion and Ada. The first has so big possibilities to be expensive. Smart idea, expressive and great founder, partners. And today price close to ICO. They have good roadmap pints and all need is marketing and development. For Ada it's a same. I'd like this project and watch on his development also.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

I like $ARO, $BIS, $DNR
Lowcaps with high upside potential
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: