Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO] EGamerNation EGN  (Read 104 times)
Jim T (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:23:36 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 01:39:13 PM by Jim T

THE FIRST GAMING PLATFORM FOR BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY

PRE-ICO STARTS NOW!
Date of PRE ICO: 15 Mar 2018

The ecosystem of the EGamerNation project is dedicated to the digital distribution of computer games and the decentralization of the gameplay. Here you will find new items most platforms, and the most popular games that are included in it, but also we will help user solve emerging issues. Everyone is welcome to join this project and become a member, or just contribute in the development of the site passed a simple registration, and become a small part of our unique project.

We are gamers and know what gamers want. That's why creating the largest Playground, we rely on your gaming experience. The experience gained will allow share and enjoy cool content with each other, promote holding events and participate in them.

Our team consists of opt gamers who have hundreds, and perhaps thousands in Tran hours online games. And we do not rule out the possibility that there may be it is You who stretches with one of our design in online shawl and victory, because often we have no idea who is sitting on the other side of the monitor. Game-this the the place where we embody all that we can not in real life, and the art of the competition, clans is a bit like a parachute jump. Here is one example: in Switzerland there is a team, aged from 60 to 89 years, they win Turner, and I say that them it is like gymnastics for the brain

THE FIRST GAMING PLATFORM FOR BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY

CROWDSALE

EGN is a cryptographic software token, used to communicate with the gaming platform EGamerNation and smart contracts on the Ethereum platform. EGN will serve as the currency for Ethereum blockchain and all paid transactions on EGamerNation gaming platform.

Supply EGN of the token will be distributed as follows:
  • 60% Development of platform
  • 27% will stand out on tournaments on various games
  • 10% on advertising campaign
  • 3% will be credited to the Fund of gamers with disabilities

Bonus Scheme

PRE-ICO period:
First day: +30%
1-2 week: +20%
3-4 week: +10%

ICO period:      
First day: +20%
1-2 week: +15%
3-4 week: +5%

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

Hi is there any beta testing available, at first start kinda hard to understand what this project is about, but will read whitepaper later.
In short words is this gonna be pvp platform or?
Jim T (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

Hi is there any beta testing available, at first start kinda hard to understand what this project is about, but will read whitepaper later.

Hi! The platform will be PvP, now there is closed beta testing, the application form for participation in the test, you can send to info@egamernation.com marked beta test
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

Couple of things first

-Date of ICO on your post is 15 Mar ! Please fix , you mean pre ICO ?

- I have read parts of your whitepaper , and I have big problem . You can not just give your project check or score of 5 against other platform , third party should be the one who do this , Also you platform not even launched yet , based on what you gave it this score ! . I do not think you can do this just based on your vision .

- What is the soft and hard cap ? I do not see it on website or here can you please tell us .

Last I really like the idea I love PVP and wish you guys success .

Jim T (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

Couple of things first

-Date of ICO on your post is 15 Mar ! Please fix , you mean pre ICO ?

- I have read parts of your whitepaper , and I have big problem . You can not just give your project check or score of 5 against other platform , third party should be the one who do this , Also you platform not even launched yet , based on what you gave it this score ! . I do not think you can do this just based on your vision .

- What is the soft and hard cap ? I do not see it on website or here can you please tell us .

Last I really like the idea I love PVP and wish you guys success .

Thank You! fix

In the near future, we will prepare the information you need on your questions
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

Hi! The platform will be PvP, now there is closed beta testing, the application form for participation in the test, you can send to info@egamernation.com marked beta test

Thanks for fast reply , i know there is 1 project who is building pvp platform where you can compete , they working on that project quite long time . So far they got dota2 for testing . The project is called FirstBlood , maybe your team heard of them .
Im a gamer myself , i play CS-GO , PlayerUnknownBattlegrounds and League Of Legends i did sent email for participating in beta test , would be really nice if you give me chance to try your platform .
What games you currently guys offer for Closed beta test ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: