Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Making 1% Daily  (Read 3577 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

The cryptocurrency market is still in the unstable condition and all the altcoins price still really volatile, aiming 1% daily at this kind of market is suicide. The scenario is different if the cryptocurrencies market scene is at the bull run. I'm sure it will be easier to achieve at those kinds of market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Hello,

Would it be possible to make 1% of your capital every day?

This would be 30% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

1% of 100 would be 1$ daily, so 30$ on a month.
1% of 1000 would be 10$ daily, so 300$ month.

Is trying aiming at 1% daily too much? to ambitious?

honestly if only with writing like this chances are you will be difficult to make this as a reality you have to go directly to trading and apply buy and sell and certainly your record is not too important because in the world of trading in my opinion who has a lot of money then he can move the price.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

Hello,

In my opinion yes you can do that, make 1% of your capital every day. You can do that in trading, you can even make more than 1% for each day. The thing is it's need consistency and you must up to date about the coin that you want to trade.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

Your target profit is very humble and possible. The only problem you can face now is the current situation of market which is very bearish. Most likely if you trade your btc to alts now you will not gain 1% ,your investment might even collapse to 50%.
Better HOLD,  do not aim for the daily 1%. Stick to BTC,  because you like it or not BTC would skyrocket again to 20k to 100k.

Hello,

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

Your target profit is very humble and possible. The only problem you can face now is the current situation of market which is very bearish. Most likely if you trade your btc to alts now you will not gain 1% ,your investment might even collapse to 50%.
I agree with your bolded part. No one can be sure if they will always get 1% profit everyday or lose 50% in the next day. Trading is always unpredictable, even though you are very skilled and experienced in trading.
Set a daily goal isn't a bad idea since it's small only (1%), but don't too greedy while you already reached your daily goal
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

1% daily is easy to achieve in trading. The higher the capital the higher the return.
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

If only crypto worked this way..
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

On paper, it sounds very easy and tempting but it is more difficult than you think.
Take into account that there are out there expert traders who don't make this kind of profit, because if they could do that they would be millionaires overnight.
You only took into account the successful trades and not the ones in which you have to sell at a loss or have to wait a long time for that 1%.
I am also of  the view that it's easier said than done.  1% might not be a big deal to make but doing so consistently day after day. would be hard to sustain because there are bound to be days that the market would be very disagreeable.  While it is worthwhile and recommendable to set goals,  but it's  best to always set achievable goals.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

Having 1% target is an applicable target so you can start with that.
After you reach your daily target you should stop not to take so much risk
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

I never try daily trading, because I'm afraid if I start that I will probably lose it all. But 1% daily seems fair and possible. Till now I bought bitcoin and hold it few month till price increase for now I have x11 then I invest, it would be more but I want more then $19 000 per bitcoin so I hold it.

btw. any good website for day-trading with small fee?
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

Cryptos trading is different from forex trading where a fixed amount of profits I.e 1% daily profits can be achieved,  Cryptos are unpredictable and  aiming for a fixed daily profits is unfeasible however profits can be made but might not be in a fixed value because a trade can span for days before hitting profits.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

Hello,

Its possible if you do able or can handle to put up risk on daily basis.1% is possible on reaching it out but the question is having a constant earnings on doing trading isnt really an assurance which means there are really days that we do suffer loss specially this very unpredictable market.This would really matter if you do have a balls of steel on where you can able to risk money to earn money with trading on everyday basis.Experience and knowledge does really matter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

I think that with a market going down as it is now, it is extremely difficult and risky to trade successfully. So you set a target of 1% every day that I think is perfect. physical. I think that if you can work hard and research and exchange your analytical skills, earning 1% every day is absolutely possible and very easy.
Every trader does not care if the market is going up or going down. If you can trade efficiently, you can trade any trend in the market and you can even make more than that but it all depends on your knowledge. Like you said, it is very possible, and in fact it should not even take much sweat to be able to achieve that once you know what you are doing when you are trading.

I don't think it works like that. Crypto market is too unstable to count your profit percentages in this way Undecided
Why will that affect you in counting your percentage profit? That is just a mere calculation. If you trade, probably day trade, you should get a lot from whatever you trade and at the end of the month, you can decide to calculate based on what you started with, what you have now and then equate the percentage profit or loss as the case may be. With good knowledge of trading, 1% daily is highly attainable.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

I think that is the right approach in trading. Not the fact that you are aiming for 1% every day, because in reality I don't think traders will actually stop trading if they achieved 1% on that day. I think they make their analysis, and they play accordingly and try to take the most out of the price variance. Sometimes they will win way more than 1% on any given day, and some other times, they will need to accept a loss because the trade went wrong.

In the end, having an average of 1% every day, is perfectly achievable in my opinion, depending on your strategy. Some traders don't even trade every day, and that is the only point that doesn't look good on your question. If the setup that you normally like to trade is not there, then you shouldn't trade, just because you feel you need to have some profit.

So in the end, recognizing that something "as low" as 1% a day, is quite good, is a step in the right direction, but you should really be picky on your trades, specially on bear markets.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

If only crypto worked this way..
Sweet dream! 1 percent daily might not be very much effective if we look at the changing value on daily basis but it can make the guy rich within few months. This is the reason why day trading is considered more beneficial than long term trading. However, it is not very easy to win every time. Loss is also to be faced someday. But if someone is holding bitcoin and understands its changing behavior well, he might be able to achieve this goal.
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

I tried before and failed, crypto market is unpredictable, whale can change your predicted chart analysis. And i need to go work, i can't monitor the price every second, you will get tired or even stressful.
So instead 1% daily you can trade only several day but with higher %, just find good time to enter the market, i almost doubled my capital because buy and sell in the right time
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

In my opinion yes you can do that, make 1% of your capital every day. You can do that in trading, you can even make more than 1% for each day. The thing is it's need consistency and you must up to date about the coin that you want to trade.
Why are you wearing signature if you can make 1% or even more daily?

You could become multi millionaire. Still, you are promoting random projects for couple hundred bucks  Roll Eyes
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:00:47 PM

1%/day!! it is good and if you are lucky maybe it can apply, but what happens if we meet the market that falls, not the keutugan we can but the loss ,, and maybe can reach 10% in just a few minutes
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

Yeah, it could be profitable. The problem would be pulling that 1% a day tho. Will you always succeed? Cheesy
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

1% is still low. I believe that we are able to earn 3% daily and during the storm, we can easily earn 10-20% every day. However, having a specific plan like you will make us better in trading. I did trade without a great strategy and which have made everything become worse
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: