Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Making 1% Daily  (Read 3577 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

I do not think there is a default of 1% per day. It may be higher or lower. But the ratio of 1% is easy to happen. Therefore, we continue to do and do. The market is always volatile, and the probability of gaining more than 1% is perfectly probable.
Fluctuating nature of bitcoin gives us profit and we should use it in any situation, no profit is smaller in bitcoin, if you are getting this then it is enough for you,  don’t stop on bitcoin ever, keep in doing and doing when you see the market is high or low, gradually you will learn about earning more than this but it will take time, investment gives us more but if you want only free then it will be almost 1% a day, which is enough to make you an investor for future,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trang1188

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

if you can make 1% profit/1days,it is very great,but i don't see anyone can make 1%/1 day,30%/1 month,it is very difficult,with me,i only hope i can take 10%/1 month,i am very happy
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

This will require great perseverance, patience and attention. On the stock exchange, watch out which coin has started to grow, buy, at 2.5% of profit, taking into account commissions, sell. Part of the transactions will be unsuccessful, but 1% is quite achievable for small amounts. It is important to choose a stock exchange with high turnover and low commission.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

Make it in consistent is hard and need long proccess because fluactuacion of crypto so high, only people who has best strategy, risk management and focus on that can make it. We can make 30% amonth only by continue learn from mistake and dont boring to learn more better startegy.
It is because a lot of people think trading is all about luck, which makes it a very good reason for them to make a mess of everything at the end of the day. It is very possible to make 1% every day but absolutely not with luck like you have said. It takes knowledge, training and persistence to be able to get this done and those who bank on luck most of the time in their trade, no matter the form of trading, they always get it wrong and wobble things up most of the time.

Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

Hello,

Would it be possible to make 1% of your capital every day?

This would be 30% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

1% of 100 would be 1$ daily, so 30$ on a month.
1% of 1000 would be 10$ daily, so 300$ month.

Is trying aiming at 1% daily too much? to ambitious?
You can see that the market in recent days is showing signs of a positive recovery. Prices for both bitcoin and altcoin are very strong and there are still no signs of stopping. As far as my technical analysis is concerned, the bitcoin price will probably continue to rise and reach $ 10,000 in the coming days, so this is the most appropriate time for you to plan and get involved. into the market.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Hello,

You can see that the market in recent days is showing signs of a positive recovery. Prices for both bitcoin and altcoin are very strong and there are still no signs of stopping. As far as my technical analysis is concerned, the bitcoin price will probably continue to rise and reach $ 10,000 in the coming days, so this is the most appropriate time for you to plan and get involved. into the market.
Sounds pretty good, involving on bitcoin can take advantage to earn good moneys ,I agree with you that prices is slowly recovering and has a potential to overtake the current price at the end of year.This is our time to involve in investment method because of positive analysis with others ,I think the suffers on prices will immediately erase just because of support and spreading good information.To get a one percent daily of earning it need patience and hardworks with passionate personality.
evichi

Activity: 1190
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

Having a strategy is important in cryptocurrency trading. To achieve such a target,  in my opinion,  will require in-depth study on the choice of coin/token, and technical analysis.  Sometimes coin/token with high market cap, can have a bearish market as observed In XVG and BNB coins/token as at today's morning - 20th April. A good technical background can make the 1% target achievable.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

I make the claim that everyone who says that they can make 1% return a day is a liar, does not understand basic math, or confuses one time successful speculation with repeatable, long term trading.

1% return compounded PER DAY, means an annual return of 3700%! Even if no compounding is used, the annual return is still 370%.

Star traders can perhaps achieve a 20% annual return in regular markets (stocks, commodities, less in FX). Given the market imperfection in crypto currencies increases this number somewhat, but the lack of risk management products biases the risk / return profile.

Only with speculation is it possible to achieve 370% or 3700% annual returns, but not on a repeatable basis. And speculation is NOT what successful traders do. Furthermore, 1% return per day, every single day without fail, is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve.

Anyone who claims otherwise should do a backtesting on several different periods. And anyone who does not just claim to achieve such a return, but truly manages to do so, would not post here anyway, but enjoy his wealth on his yacht or his personal tropical island.

Yes, correct.
1% isnt possible every day. A one time successful speculation in a unstable crypto market might lead to somewhat of a high income, but an annual return of 3700% or 370%, just by trading like that, and earning 1% every day for all time without fail isnt possible.

You cannot aim for an absolute percent increase just like that, you need to depend on your skills, and your capital is a very big factor when you consider %, because 1% of a less capital might be easily achievable, but 1% of a large capital without fail is definitely not possible to earn.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Having a strategy is important in cryptocurrency trading. To achieve such a target,  in my opinion,  will require in-depth study on the choice of coin/token, and technical analysis.  Sometimes coin/token with high market cap, can have a bearish market as observed In XVG and BNB coins/token as at today's morning - 20th April. A good technical background can make the 1% target achievable.
Stratedgy and having a good control of your trading activity. We can't make 1% to be exact and it depends actually in any coin do you wish to trade as long as it is a high volume and volatile market you can pick up 1% higher gains on it. Xvg is being dump because the news was done and bnb is waiting only for a good recovery so it has a different way now in price.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Every day trade on exchange top10 coin and tokens. Type trade scalping with 5% orders. Also open small bissnes exchange btc/fiat, eth/fiat.

I already used this kind of strategy, taking advantage of the spreads but you must have a right amount of coins to start. Trading is unpredictable, op might earn more than 15 percent within a days or week depending on the current market situation so expecting to earn 30% in a month and 1% a day is uncertain

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Hello,

I think earning 1% daily on trading is not impossible, but you need more time trading and must have focus on what you are trading. Maybe we should buy different coins so that we can achieve that daily. But there are days that market turns red almost all coins so sometimes we can't earn that.

Maybe earning a exact amount per month is much better to aim.... Like $20 per month(just an example)

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Hello,

I think earning 1% daily on trading is not impossible, but you need more time trading and must have focus on what you are trading. Maybe we should buy different coins so that we can achieve that daily. But there are days that market turns red almost all coins so sometimes we can't earn that.

Maybe earning a exact amount per month is much better to aim.... Like $20 per month(just an example)

Earning a stable income in crypto trading is not possible. 1% is not a big amount but every day the market will not fluctuate so everyday profit is not possible but you can make weekly or monthly target it is achievable. many traders will follow this method.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

It's a crazy idea, but impossible.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

Every day trade on exchange top10 coin and tokens. Type trade scalping with 5% orders. Also open small bissnes exchange btc/fiat, eth/fiat.

I already used this kind of strategy, taking advantage of the spreads but you must have a right amount of coins to start. Trading is unpredictable, op might earn more than 15 percent within a days or week depending on the current market situation so expecting to earn 30% in a month and 1% a day is uncertain
Yeah don’t start with the smaller one as you are going to take start but don’t trade with the whole saving you have, if you really want to earn profit in trading then choose to trade for the long time and go for long time trading instead of day trading, my strategy is to start trading right now as market is not very high but it can start to increase any time so it is good for me to invest today and hold till the price gets high, we can earn more than this every month as 30% a month’s can become 40$% and so on but for this we will have to use our knowledge and skill properly, keep on making posts ad stay in touch with the market.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

1% daily is really easy but you must have the patience! I prefer riskier traders with more profit, I just cannot do one 1% trade every day Cheesy
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

1% daily is really easy but you must have the patience! I prefer riskier traders with more profit, I just cannot do one 1% trade every day Cheesy
Its simple but you would really need to have a sufficient bankroll. The bigger it is the more chances on accumulating 1% profits but it would really double the risk. There are certain traders which do even earn more than of that 1% into their overall capital but only a few would able to sustain. Patience does it need but it should not go further 24 hours  Grin yet you are doing daily profits.

marciks

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

You can make even more than 1% if know what you are doing! but not exactly like that.. some days u gonna make 10% others -3% etc.. doing intraday trades u have to use stop loss and use some math..
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

Hello,

Yes..it's possible..just learn to make a good entry when you do trading and you can even earn more.just dont be too greedy.its also possible for you to lose so be very careful and take minimal risk.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
andry697

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:57:46 AM

Hello,

It's possible to make 1%/day, but it possible to let you lose 30% in a day as well due to crypto is too unstable.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

In a crypto market, 1% is below than average of you have a good experience of the market. I have seen experienced traders making anywhere between 1% to 20% per day (they sometimes lose too). Basically, you have to understand that crypto is a wild market in behaviour and there is no limit for anything so anything is possible at any given point in time. You can make 1% per day irrespective of the market trends by short/long trading. However, you should also prepare for the worst side that even if you are making 1% a day, there won't be a good day every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: