Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex is removing a lot of coins  (Read 518 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

It's an appreciatable step for the blockchain system. day by day Blockchain system is getting colored by the scam or other invalid ICO. I think those platform should be revoked and removed also from the every exchange site in the virtual world. it's true that some of these ICO have contaminated and raised a question about the validity.

So that I appreciate a lot towards this step and I also suggest the rest of the virtual exchange platform should take a similar step against invalid and scam ICO.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

Bittrex is removing a lot of coins from their exchange on March the 30th.

8BIT
ADC
AM
AMS
APEX*
ARB
BITS*
BITZ*
BLC
BOB
BSTY
BTA
CCN
CRBIT*
CRYPT*
DAR
DGC
DRACO
DTC
FC2
FRK
FSC2*
GEMZ
GHC
GP
GRT
HKG
HYPER*
HZ
J
KR*
LXC*
MAX
MEC
METAL
MND
MTR*
MZC
NAUT
NET
NEU*
NTRN
OC*
ORB
PRIME*
PXI
ROOT*
SCOT
SCRT*
SFR*
SLG
SLING*
SOON
SPRTS
SSD*
STEPS*
STV
SWING
TES
TIT
TRI
TRK
U*
UFO
UNIQ*
UNIT
UNO
UTC
VIOR*
VIRAL*
VPN
WARP*
XAUR
XBB
XC
XCO
XDQ*
XPY*
XQN
XSEED*
XTC
YBC*

Source: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001609031-Wallet-Removal-on-March-30-2018

I think because those coins and tokens are already deads which is from greater to loser I think the devs of that coin already get the benefits of it. So, maybe Bittrex clean their exchange because there are many iseless coin now. Bittrex is for better coins.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

I think that this is a good opportunity for many other coins to be listed on bittrex

There won't be many more coins listed on Bittrex, that's the whole point here. I'm not exactly sure if I remember it correctly, but getting coins listed on Bittrex would require the coin to be serving a purpose, or at least to be different than the shitload of other coins, where on top of that, it has to comply with all legal terms. This market is no longer the open field it once was, allowing shitcoins and scammers to party all day long at cost of innocent people. Bittrex stated also that they no longer list coins for a fee, which should cause a further decline of shitcoins being listed on the top tier exchanges. Side effect is that people will massively flow into Yobit and all other related shitcoin exchanges to get their shitcoin fix, because these exchanges keep ignoring legal terms, which is a dangerous practice btw. Authorities will at some point whoop these exchanges badly.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

It is good though. Too many coins around is not good for traders and newbie traders. Moreover, bittrex knows what is good for them by removing low volume coin on their exchange. I think that this is a good opportunity for many other coins to be listed on bittrex
Few coins are listed on Bittrex because their legal regulations are very strict but I believe in the future they will choose the best projects to list on Bittrex and investors will have more choices new in investment. I think this is really good for all investors and everyone should support this because Bittrex is always a good exchange.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

I started to dislike Bittrex because of their shady wallet locks whenever it suits them, but removal of shitcoins is definitely a move in the right direction. Hh, XRP, it would be kinda funny if the whole crypto space started to boycot it. I wonder, what would happen to it :p But hey, free market Smiley
Also don't know why is this happening to bittrex maybe the some of ys is right. But I think those coin who are being removed is about to go to cheap more. Well, time to buy mate since we are experiencing dump situation right now. Maybe bittrex now are become more strict.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

I started to dislike Bittrex because of their shady wallet locks whenever it suits them, but removal of shitcoins is definitely a move in the right direction. Hh, XRP, it would be kinda funny if the whole crypto space started to boycot it. I wonder, what would happen to it :p But hey, free market Smiley
Also don't know why is this happening to bittrex maybe the some of ys is right. But I think those coin who are being removed is about to go to cheap more. Well, time to buy mate since we are experiencing dump situation right now. Maybe bittrex now are become more strict.
maybe that coins could not give bittrex advantages and no profit from them.so they need to refresh their coins list to maximize their trading volume in order to growth their income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: