Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A cross investment as an option?  (Read 163 times)
RIM Crypto (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

RIM Crypto is trying to decrease volatility by cross investments and several other methods.
We would love to hear your feedback on our plans.

You can find all information on www.rimcrypto.eu

Thanks in advance.
Your are awesome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

IF I want decreased volatility and other than crypto investments, I would go to a regular venture funds.

I'm trading on crypto because I like volatility and daily markets moves. They are giving me the opportunity to make moves all the time.
On the other hand, I want all my results to be based on my success or failure. I don't want nobody /the team behind RIM or anybody else/ to invest from my behalf.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

I don't think it is even necessarily to cross investment with other kinds of methods, If you are talking about taking a step in a join venture between crypto and stock market well I really think that Cryptocurrencies can take can of it self and many does like the volatility in the trading between other Cryptocurrencies and they are profiting fast because of it.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

Volatility is what Makes crypto interesting. If not for the nature of cryptocurrency, not so many people will venture into it. That is the crypto space should be explored by those that are ready to withstand its ups and downs. The ups and downs makes it more interest. Some people find pleasure in it. If it is only about its escalation alone without any form of plunge, people would have just bought it and keep in their wallets without any form of activities on exchange and this would have affected its circulation and there might not be increase in value as supposed.
RIM Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Don´t you think that the advantages concerning the usability will lead to a frequent upwards trend? The people can use RIM Token as an easy payment method because of decreased volatility. This will imply growth and high profits.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

This will imply growth and high profits.
BECAUSE
The people can use RIM Token as an easy payment method because of decreased volatility.

It is not volatile but it has high profits, lol what?  Roll Eyes

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
jamesawyer

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

volatility is everything in crypto. That is why all people making day trading 24 hr. why do people want to invest sth that they can not sell easily when they want ?

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

Crypto looks like gambling and most of people here in hope that it be a huge growth. Who needs the crypto if it will be no stories about sudden millionaires:)

RIM Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

volatility is everything in crypto. That is why all people making day trading 24 hr. why do people want to invest sth that they can not sell easily when they want ?

they can sell it all the time. Because of our stabilization mechanism RIM Crypto will provide a chart corridor. We just want to limit uncaused inflation and deflation. And in addition we can limit the use of buy and sell bots by using this technique. You can find the detailed concept on our website.

www.rimcrypto.eu

Thanks for all your replies so far!!!

Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

Diversification is always encouraged in any investment en devour. I like that move. Not to put all your eggs in one basket..
aceptamosbitcoin2

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

IF I want decreased volatility and other than crypto investments, I would go to a regular venture funds.

I'm trading on crypto because I like volatility and daily markets moves. They are giving me the opportunity to make moves all the time.
On the other hand, I want all my results to be based on my success or failure. I don't want nobody /the team behind RIM or anybody else/ to invest from my behalf.

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=146574

you are using my account without persistence, it is a troll

ignoring their lies and links are a scam

deliver my account now thief ............
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:12:52 AM

Crypto looks like gambling and most of people here in hope that it be a huge growth. Who needs the crypto if it will be no stories about sudden millionaires:)
The traders and speculators in the crypto market are very fond of constant and fast price swings. Profits can be obtained in a short time, but losses also appear no less quickly. While traders like the high volatility in the crypto market, it can be a serious consideration for the global community.

Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:28:00 AM

Diversification is always encouraged in any investment en devour. I like that move. Not to put all your eggs in one basket..
Yeah, many people forget about this simple rule

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: