Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Looking for] 1,2 BTC loan till the 30th of Oct.  (Read 532 times)
dreamliner (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

BitCoin Operated

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:00:07 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for one week 1,2BTC loan. I never took a loan before so i don't know which rates are insteresting for lenders, maybe somebody will help with that.

I need it because my BTC sales not going very well and i need some support till my Coinbase BTC buy order will be completed (29th Oct).

I have also 2 positive comments from my past trades here (under untrusted comments).

Thank you in advance.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:04:04 PM

Could do it if you provide collateral.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:16:46 PM

I can supply this loan for 160 LTC collateral.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
manoamano

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:27:31 PM

Without collateral, you will have to wait a few days I'm afraid.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 11:05:34 PM

The guys who left you positive trust look so legit that I'm tempted to red paint you, just for that.

Don't let OP author touch any of your coins unless he's ok to escrow collateral.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: