Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa Will Be in top 5 as per my research  (Read 697 times)
hunnykaushal (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

Hello Everyone.

I recently do some research on Zilliqa project and found it very interesting.

Why it appeals me

1. Sharding ( I comes to know that ETH is also going to use this technology)
2. Highly scalable
3. Team recorder 2488 Tx/s with 3600 nodes and 6 shards
4. Zilliqa uses Proof-of-Work (PoW) just to establish mining identities, and not as a consensus protocol, thereby significantly reducing the overall energy footprint.
5. Zilliqa uses an optimized practical Byzantine Fault Tolerant (pBFT) consensus protocol which gives finality to transactions.

These things attracts me and i amconsidering it in top 5 or top 10 on coinmarketcap soon.

There Testnet is in March 2018 (This month) and Mainnet is planned for Q3 2018.

Let me know what you people think about this project.

Thank you
hunnykaushal (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

Your research is very nice, but this is just another chain that claims to be the best in a world where everyone is deploying a new chain every two week. Could be top 5 or coul dbe nothing.
Yes rite. And Ethereum CEO is also going to implement sharding which means it is a good one.
parekoy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

I've been eying Ziliqa for 5 weeks now and I am impressed with their sharding technology to minimize the network an bf process stress in order to speed up the blockchain scalability.
Maybe one of these days I should I next Ziliqa on order to get on board while the ship isn't departed the port.
I really like Ziliqa blockchain structure and will be on top Altcoin in the near future.

Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

Why does everyone say that this is a very promising coin, I hear a lot about it recently. What is this project, what is it so promising? Who knows the subtleties, because of what it will grow?

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

There is too much hype around this project and of course everyone is waiting for testnet launch in the nearest week. I guess we may expect that even Palm Beach confidential will call to buy Zilliqa in April/May.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

There is too much hype around this project and of course everyone is waiting for testnet launch in the nearest week. I guess we may expect that even Palm Beach confidential will call to buy Zilliqa in April/May.
I think also. But if team actually launch testnet at near time this project can be excellent and give some x else. However I don't believe. But I want to mistake

A.Bagdad

Activity: 109

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

Hello Everyone.

I recently do some research on Zilliqa project and found it very interesting.

Why it appeals me

1. Sharding ( I comes to know that ETH is also going to use this technology)
2. Highly scalable
3. Team recorder 2488 Tx/s with 3600 nodes and 6 shards
4. Zilliqa uses Proof-of-Work (PoW) just to establish mining identities, and not as a consensus protocol, thereby significantly reducing the overall energy footprint.
5. Zilliqa uses an optimized practical Byzantine Fault Tolerant (pBFT) consensus protocol which gives finality to transactions.

These things attracts me and i amconsidering it in top 5 or top 10 on coinmarketcap soon.

There Testnet is in March 2018 (This month) and Mainnet is planned for Q3 2018.

Let me know what you people think about this project.

Thank you
Yes, the project is really good, but top 5 I think will not be included. There is too much water in the road map. ICO is quite better than Zilliqa. Actually many people have many opinions, but I tell myself that if the top 20 would be good

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Aiming for top5 is nice but i don't give a chance to get in top 5.
Maybe they will get in top50. Dev is working nice and totally nice project.
TX speed is not fast as waves and lightening but sound good for beginning.
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

Interestingly, yes, but again this is another analogue of the ether, which pursues almost identical goals. And how many such projects have already been created and how much it will be really interesting while staying afloat. While it's too early to say anything, it takes time for him.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

Zilliqa is definitely a good token, so when the bull market comes, it might have a good price.
However, in a bear market, I think it's not a good time to buy Zilliqa now.

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

I was planning to invest but I miised the ICO opportunity. I couldn't follow lately but at first days it got my attention.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

According to your research then your research is flawed because it did not put into consideration whether those coins in Top five are better than Zilliqa or are going to fall, it may go up in the top rank but not a top 5 coin IMO, so many tokens in the space that have not even reached 1/4th of their potentials
Dutchtrader

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

Well it has reached the top 30 in this market. And q3 of 2018 still has to happen. So probably top 20  can be achieved.
Dutchtrader

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

https://cryptobriefing.com/sharding-coin-zilliqa-market-cap/
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

The developers of Zilliqa have published another report on the development of the project: plans for events and upcoming meetings, technical development.
"Our goal is to create the best blockchain infrastructure - scalable, secure and reliable. One of the key points of this puzzle is to solve the main security problems of modern smart contracts. Our solution to this problem is a new smart contract language called Scilla, which will allow developers to easily develop applications (secure, reliable and scalable). Future functionality will allow any user to migrate existing Solidity applications to Scilla."
Zilliqa news from the beginning of may. Flying to the moon.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

I think what these project is trying to do, other projects in the space can duplicate it, this is the problem with open source projects, Ethereum is not talking about Sharding though I personally don't understand what the project is not about but the grip of Ethereum on the space is huge and I don't know the tokens it would displace from top 5
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

If Ethereum also apply Sharding in the future. In what way will Zilliqa stand out with Ethereum. What other aspects make the best Zilliqa out of the lot - Platform Dapps.Zilliqa is a public blockchain. Smiley
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

This is one of the favorites in my portfolio. I have high hopes for this team. I read various opinions for and against. If they manage to achieve all the goals, then definitely this coin will go into the top 10.
In my opinion, this is another competitor in the battle between EOS and Ethereum. I think Zilliqa has a good chance of taking its place next to the leaders.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

There is way too much competition to predict for sure how high they will be.
Neo, ontology, eos, cardano, tron, stellar,...just a few examples of potential top 5.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Meanwhile Zilliqa ecosystem is growing.
Another two applications have announced they will be building on Zilliqa:
- Community-driven film & TV blockchain ecosystem Spokkz, which is an initiative by Spuul, an over-the-top provider of video streaming content in 180 countries with an existing user base of over 57 million users;
- Bolt - an open entertainment network that aims to revolutionise ways to access content, data and education resources, powered by blockchain technologies.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: