Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa Will Be in top 5 as per my research  (Read 697 times)
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

Zilliqa Launching $5 Million Grant Program for developers to grow their ecosystem  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

Why zilliqa is going to the moon from here.

1. Mainnet coming at 31 Jan 2019
2. 1100% At HIGH!!
3. Bitcoin is going to mars the next coming days
4. Zilliqa diverging bullish on 4h, 6h, 12h and 1w
5. Zilliqa gained already 8%
6. Twitter evangelist are hyping up this coin
7. Severely undervalued!
8. Fundamentals are sick!
9. Facebook is gonna be build on Zilliqa!
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

Zilliqa is a really nice blockchain. I agree with all your reasons why zilliqa will be in top 5. Because of this I hold a big amount of Zil. I’m waiting a new wave of growth of Zil.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

Zilliqa is one of few projects which have a good activity in github and social media even during this bear market. It's currently at -90% from ATH. It won't go up against the market and I expect one more bottom in Q1 of 2019 so I'd like to have at least -95% dropdown in USD to get in.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

I do not think that this coin is going to be in the top five, because it has too big total supply and it is hard to believe that any coin will replace the three giants of our industry. Lets just see what happens within the upcoming years.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

Zilliqa doesn't have potential to be top 5 at the end of the year of course i can tell you that you are wrong zilliqa doesn't come anywhere near your prediction, it is not a bad coin but top 5 presently isn't feasible for zilliqa.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

Reasons why Zilliqa is one to watch in the next weeks.

1. Mainnet coming at 31 Jan 2019
2. 1100% At HIGH!!
3. Bitcoin is going to mars the next coming days
4. Zilliqa diverging bullish on 1H, 2H, 4h, 6h, 12h and 1w
5. Zilliqa gained already 8%
6. Twitter evangelist are hyping up this coin
7. Severely undervalued!
8. Fundamentals are sick!
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

And why people should use it? You write some technical factors why Zilliqa is better than other coins because it is probably faster but that is everything? I do not think that faster blockchains are good. Look at Bitcoin - 3TPS and still the best one, the most safe cryptocurrency currently.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

And why people should use it? You write some technical factors why Zilliqa is better than other coins because it is probably faster but that is everything? I do not think that faster blockchains are good. Look at Bitcoin - 3TPS and still the best one, the most safe cryptocurrency currently.

Why do you think bitcoin is the best?? Because its capitalization is in the first place?? Bitcoin is technologically very behind other coins, it was just the first digital coin and this is its main advantage.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

I heard a lot that today a lot can change in the market, so it seems to me that the market in 2019 can seriously improve strength. In any case, there is an opportunity to invest in projects that in the future will have real products.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

It has long been Looking at this coin, and perhaps in the near future I will buy it in my portfolio. The project is good, I think it has a great future.
Yogibear86

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:52:58 AM

People, we need to start focusing on the positivity and greatness of this company. Focus on development of the team, the product, the service, software development, marketing, blogging, website and much more.

This team is the real deal. We all know the team is. They have done so much already in the last couple of weeks.
Are we all ready to make some huge amounts of money this month?? We ready?? We all are?? Yes!! We are!!!

The team have been so transparant with us. They commit their whole entire careers, reputation, life on this project to succeed.

People who put their whole life on the line, should get lots of credit!!
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:18:49 AM

My opinion for any research on project should consist of this main points.
1. Team and leader
2. Product
3. Business model
4. Marketing
5. Development strategy.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:36:31 PM

Maybe,maybe not,in the past this project has a lot of other are good,plus there are those who still now ISO hold and will hold,and believe me there projects also have the Bomb,so no rush,but I agree that the project is good and worthwhile in portel need to take it
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:55:12 PM

I also appreciate Zilliqa and bought ZIL tokens from when it did ICO and determine to hold it for long time, even though its price has decreased so much. If compare about technology with ETH, it absolutely is better but things which Zilliqa has lacked of are community and high safe

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:05:07 PM

Why do you think bitcoin is the best?? Because its capitalization is in the first place?? Bitcoin is technologically very behind other coins, it was just the first digital coin and this is its main advantage.
Because Bitcoin is pure digital gold, it was the first created coin, most safe coin, most accepted, will exist only 21 million Bitcoin and in this I trust and most people also.
In the future more coins will be created with better technology advance, but who cares? The only coins that worths is Bitcoin.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:09:47 PM

Ziliqa is one of the valued coins in the crypto space. If a coin has a true product, then growth is inevitable. The mainnet that is coming up this will definitely bring immense growth to it.
It is presently on number 31 on coinnmarketcap, even if it does not get to top 5, it will soon be on top 10.
Also the technology it adopted is a unique one, craved by projects that have existed before it, such as ethereum.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:18:38 PM

It has long been Looking at this coin, and perhaps in the near future I will buy it in my portfolio. The project is good, I think it has a great future.
A super comment that fits any project, it’s hard to come up with something really worthwhile, but I’m writing a negative comment because I can’t get past that comment. If it works out then it is better to continue doing this.
MrPeriklis

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:19:10 PM

Insider info: CEO sold a lot of Zilliqa OTC (estimated around 1m)
Locker5000

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:30:25 PM

Zilliqa has a lot of great things going for them.. I would be the one to watch this beautiful coin..

A falling wedge is being build.

Mainnet coming. Sick fundamentals.

Team is splendid and fantastic!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: