Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Different ways to earn MERIT?  (Read 325 times)
davenjulio (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

If a bitcointalk member is doing a p quality post, aside from the possibility of earning merits from the viewers or from the readers, is there any chance, rules or thread that we can submit our post like nomination for a possible merit? Like the admins or managers can review the post if we are  qualified to earn merits from them?
Thank in advance for your answers..

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

Sure. You can make your own ORIGINAL articles and if they're somewhat good enough, then expect to receive some merits. You don't need people to review your post if it's qualified for merits. If you post/reply is qualified for merits, then it will receive merits. It's that simple, really.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

is there any chance, rules or thread that we can submit our post like nomination for a possible merit?
Yes, there's already few threads that fit that description. You can find them here: List of Threads Giving Away Merits

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

There is only one way to earn merit, and that is to contribute original ideas and comments. If you chase merit, then you are likely to have your intentions misunderstood, and this can have a negative impact on your ability to earn merit.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:49:04 PM
Merited by wiser (2)

If a bitcointalk member is doing a p quality post, aside from the possibility of earning merits from the viewers or from the readers, is there any chance, rules or thread that we can submit our post like nomination for a possible merit? Like the admins or managers can review the post if we are  qualified to earn merits from them?

There are also some threads where some generous members make the effort and review posts (edit: as SFR10 suggested) that you submit and then maybe give you merit if the post deserves it. As Merits are per se a highly subjective matter, don't be disappointed if your post doesn't get in right away. Some factors have to come together in order that you get Merit. The most important being that you create genuine content, that someone who values it - and who has (s)Merit - also reads it.

Here is a list:
Please be reasonable if you submit something, as it really costs a lot of time for those members to do what they are doing

Another helpful tool is the Browser extension "Grammarly" it automatically checks texts you type for grammar and spelling, then it marks possible mistakes and offers solutions.
Here's the link to the chrome web store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/grammarly-for-chrome/kbfnbcaeplbcioakkpcpgfkobkghlhen?hl=en
A post that is easy to read AND has value is more likely to get Merit Smiley
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Do write some serious topics and useful knowledge about Btc or trading etc, which people want to know . If your post is good then you really don't have to chase merit , it will come you simply.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

Merit was introduced specifically because of the large flow of new users. Now you need write high quality posts on forum, that youre account grow up.
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

the easiest way to earn merit is to practice communicating in English if you gonna check some bitcointalker  example "jetcash" above he can easily gain merits just by expressing an opinion.  also, try to look for threads you are interested than looking for you think you can help(like hoping it will get merited). you can easily gain merits if you know, very curious about the topic.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
joes021

Activity: 62

CEO @ cryptolandscout.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

I can't believe that someone want to sell merit?!?!

Is that action for permanent ban?

https://cryptolandscout.com | Crypto Market Scanner that monitors Price Action, ABCD patterns, Fib, RSI, RSI Divergences, MA, Heikin Ashi Candles, Smoothed Heikin Ashi at all time frames, and all coins on a single display.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:04:08 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 07:28:27 AM by tbct_mt2

I can't believe that someone want to sell merit?!?!

Is that action for permanent ban?
Certainly when moderators find them. There you go, fella.
Mass merit abuse/farming on Tubi campaign. More than 200 accounts from merit farm were banned.
Please learn from them, take care of yourself and stay away from merit exchanging. Furthermore, I highly recommend you to read this one carefully to avoid suddenly bans due to forum rules violations.
Unofficial list of (official) rules of bitcointalk.org
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:18:02 AM

the easiest way to earn merit is to practice communicating in English if you gonna check some bitcointalker  example "jetcash" above he can easily gain merits just by expressing an opinion.  also, try to look for threads you are interested than looking for you think you can help(like hoping it will get merited). you can easily gain merits if you know, very curious about the topic.

hello there! i was wondering if you or somebody else knew whether it's possible to earn merit from doing bounties. For example, I do a superb whitepaper translation for an ICO, can the ICO founders award me with merits? thanks.
ducdr

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

hello there! i was wondering if you or somebody else knew whether it's possible to earn merit from doing bounties. For example, I do a superb whitepaper translation for an ICO, can the ICO founders award me with merits? thanks.
Such bounties which reward sMerits to their participants might occur in the future, not now (as I know). However, we should think about side-effects of such bounty.
It can lead to more merit abusements. Why? Because scam projects, and bad campaign managers will allow and encourage their supporters to spread information about their scam projects out regardless of expenses. They will get back more than their original expenses for bounties.
However, I think that Theymos will control and prevent those ones somehow by updating, stricter rules for campaigns, bounties in the future.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

There are several threads to help you increase your Merits. Make quality posts and share its link to the admins. If it is elligible then admins may reward you with their sMerit. You should never do merit trading because you can get banned.
japfive

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Well let's look at the world merit.
 A deserved award  to an individual.
 This mean they is no need  to campaign for it.  comes to only through hard work.
 So I believe it has to do with am individuals putting up  hard work,  constructive comments,  good concepts, and  mind driving opinion  on a particular threat of post.to deserve it

Darerando

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

Don't focus on merit just write a good quality contents worth deserving merit. And share unique ideas if you have some.
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

Don't focus on merit just write a good quality contents worth deserving merit. And share unique ideas if you have some.
Focusing on merits when you composing your threads will make you likely losing your minds. Consequently, the quality of threads will be afftected significantly.
Furthermore, paying too much attention on earning merits will make your threads sometime become non-sense one, lack of quality, and off-topic because writers might fall to wrong directions.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

I know merit is important but for me, learning about cryptocurrency is more important plus I really enjoyed reading comments specially when it comes with trivial attitude.
I think merit will be given to us in due time and when we really earned it and best time for me is when I unexpected it.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

Please stop saying non-sense. Keep up your learning process, and come back when you have skilled, experienced enough to share, to help other users, then merits will come to you.
You should use your time to do it rather than composing such boring thread, which has seen so many times after the launch of merit system.
I know merit is important but for me, learning about cryptocurrency is more important
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

Merit is always interesting topic to be discussed, I've found some threads talking this merits. As what I found, nothing else to earn merit in this forum except just by one way. Creating high quality post, that's all. Definition of high quality post seems different to some merit senders, sometimes perhaps to be entertained the merit senders by the joke, or really enlighten the forum by excellent idea.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

The single best way to earn merit points is to focus on sharing quality content instead of asking/buying/begging for merit points. Consider this feature like 'Facebook like', you are supposed to share your content and people will give you merits if they like it. Recommending/suggesting or forcing someone for the sake of merits is not the ethical idea, to be honest.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: