Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:52:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pending deposots of ETH coins at yobit.io - No customer support  (Read 109 times)
yasirdar2009@gmail.com (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

Dear Friends,
I have sent ETH coins for 100$ from coinmama.com to my yobit.io TDS wallet address on 09 Mar 2018. No coins transferred untill even I raised 2 tickets for customer supports but no response yet.
I trusted on this exchange but I was wrong.
Please dont use this exchange if you want to save yours money and coins.
Regards,
Yasir
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

You should rather post in Scam Acquisition
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

But there's no use. Yobit is popular as a scam exchange and it was you fault to deposit there without any research.
Withdraw anything you have and stay away from it.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

There have seen series of complaints about this exchange. I think they are beginning to loose their integrity. People no more trust Yobit exchange and they see it as a scam exchange. I have an account there, but i have never used it, mainly, because i was not too sure of how safe my funds will be. That is why it is always good to make thorough enquiries about some of these sites before using them. I have had friends used it and it was all the same story. How will one write the support of an exchange that has her market active and yet after writing them for any issue whatsoever, there won't then be any one to reply. This can be so discouraging.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

yobit.io? but the official website link is yobit.net.
When I visit it show the logo yobit.net too then they use re-direct domain for this one.
Let's try to find all channel or email them again.
I used sometime so lucky all fine

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

Dear Friends,
I have sent ETH coins for 100$ from coinmama.com to my yobit.io TDS wallet address on 09 Mar 2018. No coins transferred untill even I raised 2 tickets for customer supports but no response yet.
I trusted on this exchange but I was wrong.
Please dont use this exchange if you want to save yours money and coins.
Regards,
Yasir
You should have had used other exchange, I wouldn't trust yobit.io if I were you since they are known to have some shady activities. I hope you recover your coins and if there is a trollbox, it will help you if you will talk about it in the trollbox of that exchange so that someone or a moderator can assist you. Also, just let me ask what do you mean by TDS wallet another altcoin? If that is the case then they can't help you.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

Some exchanges have a minimum amount you could deposit. If it is so and what you wanted to deposit isn’t up to the minimum, it will not be deposited until all your ether transactions accumulate to that minimum deposit amount. I don’t know if yobit also have such conditions but you can try and find out.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: